Hot Rolled IPE and IPEAA Beams Grade Q235 Steel I-Beams
OKorder is offering high quality Hot Rolled Steel I-Beams at great prices with worldwide shipping. Our supplier is a world-class manufacturer of steel, with our products utilized the world over. OKorder annually supplies products to European, North American and Asian markets. We provide quotations within 24 hours of receiving an inquiry and guarantee competitive prices.
Hot Rolled Steel I-Beams are ideal for structural applications and are widely used in the construction of buildings and bridges, and the manufacturing, petrochemical, and transportation industries.
OKorder's Steel I-Beams are durable, strong, and resist corrosion.
· Premium quality
· Prompt delivery & seaworthy packing (30 days after receiving deposit)
· Corrosion resistance
· Can be recycled and reused
· Mill test certification
· Professional Service
· Competitive pricing
Manufacture: Hot rolled
Grade: Q195 – 235
Certificates: ISO, SGS, BV, CIQ
Length: 6m – 12m, as per customer request
Chinese Standard (H*W*T)
Light I (H*W*T)
Light II (H*W*T)
- Q:H steel column calculationHow do you calculate the amount? And what are the steps and formulas for this calculation?
- H steel is welded; HWHMHN is the hot rolled HW H steel is the height and width of flange is basically the same; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; in steel structure is mainly used for HM H type steel column and steel I-beam flange height of airfoil is a variable cross-section on web portion thick and thin outer flange; H steel is uniform HWHMHNH is known as H steel
- Q:Light thin-walled H steel, in addition to welding, is there any hot rolling?
- Is the big Hebei Jinxi, Shandong sunshine, other mills some specifications such as Tangshan Shengda, Anshan Bao steel smelting, etc.
- Q:Why is it that the steel pile is low in cost and easy to construct, and it can be changed when there is an obstacle
- This is the specification of hot-rolled narrow flange section steel.Cross section 300, flange width 150, web thickness 6.5, flange thickness 9.
- Q:300 * 150 * 6.5 * 9 H steel is used as steel beam, span 6 meters, spacing 2 meters, laying steel plate, 15 cm soil
- The concrete strength grade of the slab does not know, the reinforcement does not know, the bearing capacity of the board can afford, it can not be calculated.
- Q:What are the specifications for H steel HW, HB, HN?
- HN is H steel with a flange width ratio greater than or equal to 2; used mainly for beams and I-beam purposes, equivalent to HN.
- Q:How is the weight of H steel calculated?
- RA=RB=P/2 Mc=Mmax=Pl/4 fc=fmax=Pl^3/48EI A= B=Pl^2/16EI symbol and theta theta P - Q - N; concentrated load, uniform load, N; R - bearing force, the direction of the action is positive, N; M - bending moment, the compression of the upper section, lower tension is positive, Nm; Q, the shear. The adjacent section of the torque in a clockwise direction is positive, N; F, deflection, downward displacement is positive, mm; angle theta, clockwise rotation as positive degrees; E - Gpa; I - elastic modulus, cross-sectional moment of inertia, m^4; L = x/. =x'/l, zeta, alpha beta gamma = a/l, =b/l, =c/l from two aspects: first, from the beam considering shear stress second, the bending stress is considered. The maximum available shear strength of steel can be found from the steel sheet, T, Tmax=Q/Ib[BH^2/8-< (B-b), h^2>/8]: Tmax is the maximum shear strength. The maximum shear load of the beam can be calculated by replacing the available shear strength T. Q is the uniformly distributed load, and the section moment of inertia of I is B, which can be found in the steel table. (cm^4) the maximum width of the section of i-beam. B is the minimum width of I-beam section, h is the height of minimum width section of i-beam. H is the calculation of the height normal stress of the maximum width section of I-beam: Ysigma=M/W, M=, maximum bending moment = load, travel distance, W= flexural modulus. With the maximum allowable stress of Ysigma=, the maximum value of the load can be obtained.
- Q:How to control the welding deformation made of H steel
- H- steel is a kind of economical section steel with better mechanical performance, especially the cross section, which is named after the English letter "H".
- Q:What's the difference between hot rolled H steel and welded H? Is it the same weight?
- Stable performance and good internal organization. Due to continuous casting from smelting to rolling, steel production than hot-rolled H steel process requirements, equipment capacity, control level, detection means is high, so the welding of H steel internal organization, chemical composition, various properties (mechanical properties, process performance indicators are reliable and stable etc.).
- Q:What are the uses of I-beam and H steel?
- China's hot-rolled H steel GB (GB/T11263-1998) H steel is divided into narrow flange, wide flange and steel pile three categories, its code names are Hz, HK and hu. The narrow flange H steel is suitable for beams or columns, while wide flange h and H steel piles are suitable for axial compression members or bending members. Compared with H steel, the W, IX and iy are better than H steel under equal weight condition.
- Q:Do you have H steel 550x300x11x18?
- No, I agree with the opinion of Honghua lang! You're right！
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range