Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
Application of Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
Steel grade of Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Copper, when copper steel is specified, min
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Butt fastener: used for connecting two steel pipe jointsThin-walled stainless steel pipe, the national standard consists of three parts, respectively on the thin stainless steel pipe connection, the sealing ring of raw materials of various specifications of O type thin wall stainless steel pipe diameter and wall thickness of pipe and rubber have clear requirements, in order to ensure the quality of the whole pipeline, pipeline safety and guarantee system durability. The connection mode is clamp type and ring type.
- Q:What material is RHS in the steel tube?
- RHS is a rectangular hollow section steel. The RHS structure represents a rectangular hollow section steel.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- 8163 GB is fluid delivery tube, need to use eddy current detection, fluid transport, liquid, gas, solid, such as natural gas, water, gas, coal and stone, 8162 and 8163 of the popular point that is 8163 more than 8162 senior, 8163 inspection, 8162 inspection. I hope you understand！
- Q:What do you mean by "SC" in welded pipe SC200? What's the diameter of 200?
- 200 refers to the diameter of the pipe. Personally, you should be an electrical professional, but the electrical specialty rarely uses the 200 pipe diameter unless it is used when the buried cable passes the road;
- Q:Who knows what is the difference between double submerged arc welded pipe and longitudinal submerged arc welding?
- Double submerged arc welding is also a kind of longitudinal submerged arc welding.
- Q:Seamless steel tube with the tube with what is the difference?
- Seamless pipe can withstand ultra-high pressure, of course, its wall thickness will increase, which needs to be designed according to pressure requirements. It is generally used in high-pressure oil pipes, boiler tubes and other high temperature and high pressure equipment. There are also seamless tubes for structural purposes, depending on the design requirements.
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- Other name: 90 degree elbow, right angle bend, love bend, punching elbow, pressing elbow, mechanism bend, welding elbow, etc..Usage: connect two pipes with same nominal diameter or different pipe, make the pipe bend at 90, 45, 180 degrees and various degrees.Bending radius is less than or equal to 1.5 times the diameter of the elbow. It is 1.5 times larger than the pipe diameter and belongs to the elbow
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- The Liang Duan local widening joint is achieved by the continuous construction of longitudinal steel bars around the steel tube. At the beginning of the creation of additional stirrups should be widened longitudinal reinforced wrap, Liang Duan local widened joints of steel reinforced concrete beam and corbel overlapping transition zone can transmits beam internal force, bending steel bracket in both shear and participation. The node form is used in building engineering in Xiamen. The force transfer path of this joint is clear and reliable, with less welding on site and more convenient for construction. This kind of node passes shear stress through the bracket, and the stress is more concentrated.
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- The general production of hot-rolled seamless steel pipe in the automatic tube rolling mill. Solid billet after inspection and clearance of surface defects, cut into required length, in the tube hole end surface of centering, then sent to a heating furnace, in punch in punch. While continuing to rotate and advance, in the roll and immediate action, tube gradually form a cavity, called capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally after all the entire thickness, sizing machine sizing, achieve specifications. Using continuous pipe mill production of hot-rolled seamless steel tube is advanced.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing must be used or combined method of cold rolling. Usually in two roller mill, rolling ring groove tapered plug pipe in variable cross section circular slot and the composition. Drawing is usually in single or double 0.100T chain drawbench.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller die hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- Most of the large pipes in our country use 3PE coating, and 3PP and 3PE coating belong to multilayer coating system. It consists of epoxy powder, intermediate layer adhesive and outer layer of PP (polypropylene) jacket.
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range