Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
Application of Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
Steel grade of Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Hollow Section Steel Tubes（Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled）
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Copper, when copper steel is specified, min
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
- Q:What's the difference between steel pipe and pipe fittings?
- Pipe classification: steel pipe seamless steel pipe and welded steel pipe (tube) two categories. It can be divided into round tube and special-shaped tube according to the sectional shape. The round steel tube is widely used, but there are some special-shaped steel tubes such as square, rectangle, semicircle, hexagon, equilateral triangle and octagon.
- Q:What does "buried steel pipe" 6*2SC100 mean?
- The embedded steel pipe 6*2SC100 refers to a welded steel pipe with 2 pipe thicknesses of 6mm and a diameter of 100mm. SC pipe means welded steel pipe. Embedment means pre installation (burial).
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:What are the uses of welded steel pipes?
- Low pressure fluid conveying galvanized steel tube (GB/T3091-1993) is also called galvanized pipe, commonly known as white tube. It is used for hot water, gas, air, oil, heating, steam, warm water and other generally low pressure fluid or other hot dip galvanizing (furnace welding or welding) steel pipe. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary galvanized steel pipe and thick galvanized steel pipe. The end of the pipe is divided into non - threaded galvanized steel pipe and threaded galvanized steel pipe. The specification of steel pipe is expressed by nominal caliber (mm). The nominal diameter is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Usually used in inches, such as 11/2.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Magnetization. Winding the insulated wire on the object, passing in the direct current, and taking it down after a period of time.
- Q:Is there any difference between thermal expansion seamless steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Differ,Thermal expansion seamless steel tube is what we often call "thermal expansion tube", the density is relatively low, but a strong contraction of the steel pipe, (seamless steel pipe) can be referred to as "heat expansion.". A finishing rolling process for pipe rolling by using oblique rolling or drawing method to enlarge pipe diameter. In a relatively short period of time, the outer diameter of the steel pipe becomes larger, and the seamless tube with nonstandard and special type can be produced, and the cost is lower and the production efficiency is high, which is the development trend of the international rolling tube field at present.
- Q:What connections are there for concrete filled steel tubular column foundations?
- The Liang Duan local widening joint is achieved by the continuous construction of longitudinal steel bars around the steel tube. At the beginning of the creation of additional stirrups should be widened longitudinal reinforced wrap, Liang Duan local widened joints of steel reinforced concrete beam and corbel overlapping transition zone can transmits beam internal force, bending steel bracket in both shear and participation. The node form is used in building engineering in Xiamen. The force transfer path of this joint is clear and reliable, with less welding on site and more convenient for construction. This kind of node passes shear stress through the bracket, and the stress is more concentrated.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe in addition to good rust resistance, what are the advantages?
- It has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and wear resistance, so it can be used longer;
- Q:What is the buckling type thin-wall steel pipe? What is a tight set of thin-walled steel tubes? What's the difference between the two?
- The nut body and the junction box are connected at one end by adopting metric fine tooth thread, and the pipe is connected with the pipe, and one end is the same as the straight pipe joint (direct). Withhold the box joint points inside and outside teeth two. The diameter of straight pipe joint is divided into 16mm, 20mm, 25mm, 32mm, 40mm, 50mm.
- Q:How big is the seamless steel tube of DN50?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter, the outer diameter is 60.3mm
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range