Hollow Section-Square Tubes
It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Pipe:
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Standard: ASTM A500
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
Square Welded Hollo Sectio/Welded Rectangle Hollow Section
- Q:Are the welded and galvanized tubes the same weight?
- The same specifications of welded pipe and galvanized pipe weight is not the same, the general welding tube weight, galvanized pipe light.
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Precision tube is a kind of seamless steel tube with high precision and high brightness produced by cold drawing or cold rolling.
- Q:How long are the seamless tubes? Are they six meters long?
- The production process of seamless steel tube in general can be divided into two kinds of hot rolling and cold drawing, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe production process than hot-rolled seamless steel pipe seamless pipe hot rolling to complex, diameter is generally greater than 32mm, thickness 2.5-200mm, cold-rolled seamless steel pipe outside diameter 6mm, wall thickness to 0.25mm cold rolling hot rolling high precision ratio.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- D108: refers to the outer diameter of 108mm;4: refers to the wall thickness of 4mm.
- Q:What does GALV mean in a steel tube?
- Steel pipe is not only used to transport fluid and powder solid, exchange heat energy, and manufacture mechanical parts and containers, but also is an economic steel. It can reduce weight and save 20 to 40% of metal by using steel pipe to make building structure, network frame, prop and mechanical support. Moreover, it can realize factory mechanization construction. Using steel pipe to manufacture road bridge can not only save steel, simplify construction, but also greatly reduce the area of coating protective layer, save investment and maintenance cost.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- This kind of steel tube and ordinary hot-rolled seamless steel pipe and cold drawn seamless steel tube in the outer surface is different from the outer surface, and the diameter of the smooth finish of precision steel tube, stainless steel color and the same, inside and outside surface due to manufacturing reasons with a layer of oil.
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Concentricity: seamless tube manufacturing process is the temperature of 2200 degrees F in stainless steel billet stamping a hole, at this high temperature, tool steel by stamping and drawing become soft and spiral form from the hole. Thus, the wall thickness of the pipeline is uneven and the eccentricity is high. Thus ASTM allows seamless pipe wall thickness ratio of the wall thickness difference of seamed tube. Through the seamed tube cold rolling plate precision (per roll width is 4-5 feet) made. These cold rolled plates usually have a maximum wall thickness of 0.002 inches. The steel plate is cut into a width of PI D, in which D is the outer diameter of the pipe. Tube wall thickness tolerance is very small, and the entire circumference of the wall thickness is very uniform.
- Q:How to make the magnetic steel, can be like a magnet?
- Magnetization. Winding the insulated wire on the object, passing in the direct current, and taking it down after a period of time.
- Q:How is the steel pipe dance installed at home?
- Portable pipe with instructions and CD can be installed, portable steel pipe of a new patent, convenient installation, no restriction site, no drilling, readily removable, adjustable height, stainless steel, solid.
- Q:How many fasteners are there in a ton of steel tubes?
- In general, 180-200 fasteners per ton of steel pipe.
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range