It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Pipe:
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Standard: ASTM A500
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
Chinese Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes/Hiquality Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes
manufacturer of Section-Rectangle Tubes
- Q:Is the same specification seamless steel pipe more expensive than welded pipe?
- Seamless steel pipe having a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for conveying fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials.
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN is a kind of Engineering path, not the actual value, due to the different standards, so the actual corresponding values is not the same; phi is refers to the actual value, the same national standard pipe inside the steel pipe, the actual value is the same, for example, GB/T8163 and GB GB fluid pipe spiral pipe and GBT/T9711.1 GB/T12459 the same nominal diameter corresponding to the actual value is the same as the actual value; and American Standard steel standard ANSI B 16.38 and ANSI B 16.9 standard American Standard fitting the same nominal correspondence is the same. If marked, the nominal diameter should be added DN, and the actual value can be omitted.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe is how to do it?
- Round tube has some limitations, such as in the plane bending conditions, the tube is better than square and rectangular tube bending strength, and some agricultural machinery skeleton, steel, wood furniture, commonly used square, rectangular tube. According to different purposes, other sections of special-shaped steel pipe are needed.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe what is the difference?
- Identification method: see the inside of the pipe, because the external, will deal with the welded pipe is inside a gap, you can see some, some, is not easy to see, you can slowly by hand touch, or see the specifications are relatively thin, welded pipe
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Grain size: usually, the grain size of the metal is related to the heat treatment temperature and the time at which the metal is kept at the same temperature. Therefore, the welded pipe and seamless tube annealing of the same grain size. If the minimum tube cold treatment, the grain size of the weld metal is smaller than the grain size, welding or grain size is the same.Strength: the strength of the pipeline in the composition of the alloy and alloy containing the same and the same heat treatment of seamless tube and seamed tube essentially consistent strength. After the tensile test and three-dimensional vibration test, tube tearing almost all occurred in the welding point or away from the heated area where. This is because there is little impurity in the weld and the nitrogen content is slightly higher, so the strength of the welded joint is better than that of other parts. However, the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Association believes that the seamed tube can withstand 85% of the allowable pressure, which is mainly due to improved welding equipment data collection prior to today. The provisions of ASME 100% completely under license by ultrasonic testing pressure tube. Similarly, Europe and Asia also stipulates that can ensure the quality of welding performance by eddy current test tube, the eddy current testing is subject to legal procedures and licensed institutions. Trent's eddy current test was approved by the Swedish power division. ASME believes the current loss is relatively small, high-quality performance based on the seamed tube.
- Q:304 stainless steel tube with the diameter of 25*2-3 is what mean
- This is according to the "water drawing standards" (GBT50106-2001) in 2.4.2-2 seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe (straight or spiral seam), brass, stainless steel pipe, pipe diameter should be D diameter * thickness representation (such as D108 * 4 and D159 * 4.5); and the provisions of the habit of acting D with seamless pipe diameter.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe DN100 and SC100
- Zinc plating, hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing, to see the design instructions and design requirements, which will explain
- Q:Steel pipe is particularly long, how to clean the inner wall of the pipe so that it can be thoroughly cleaned
- The urban water supply pipeline cleaning is a very necessary work, it can not only improve the transmission efficiency of pipeline to reduce energy consumption, but also to clear the pipeline dirt, remove two pollution, improve water quality, protect the people's physical and mental health.
- Q:How to make the steel pipe spray paint is not easy to fall off?
- First, clean the surface of the object to be sprayed (pay attention to whether or not to paint off, which is the key):Remove rust stains, oil and so on, when spraying, the nozzle and spray the best distance is 20cm, should be two times forming, first thin spray again, dry, and then spray second times, this is more uniform, and not easy to hang
- Q:What materials are used in scaffolding pipes?
- Using 48.3 * 3.6mm steel pipe, the maximum thickness of the steel pipe shall not be less than 3.24mm (there should be no serious corrosion, bending, flattening or crack); the corrosion depth of the old steel pipe shall be in accordance with the construction fastener typeProvisions on the safety technical specification for steel pipe scaffold JGJ130-2011. Take three of the corroded steel tubes, and cut the samples at the most severe parts of the rust. The corrosion depth shall not exceed the prescribed valueUse。 In addition, the approach of the steel pipe should also be sampling retest, qualified before use.
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range