It is widely used in building, machine, chemical equipment, automobile industrial, container, it is also applied to agriculture and mine machine.
ASTM A500, GB6728
ASTM A500: A, B, C
Size of Pipe:
*Remark: Besides below sizes, we also can arrange production based on requirement of customers
Standard: ASTM A500
Where an ellipsis (...)appears in this table, there is no requirement
For each reduction of 0.01 percentage point below the specified maximum for carton, and increase of 0.06 percentage point above the specified maximum for manganese is permitted, up to a maximum of 1.50% by heat analysis and 1.6% by product analysis
Tensile strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Yield strength, min, psi (Mpa)
Elongation in 2 in. (50.8mm), min, %
Chinese Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes/Hiquality Hollow Section-Rectangle Tubes
manufacturer of Section-Rectangle Tubes
- Q:SC15 what does galvanized steel pipe look like?
- Zinc plating: galvanized steel pipe hot galvanized and galvanized two kinds, hot galvanized, zinc coating thickness, with uniform coating, adhesion, long service life and so on. The cost of galvanizing is low, the surface is not very smooth, and the corrosion resistance of itself is much better than that of galvanized pipe. Refer to
- Q:What is the difference between the stainless steel pipe welded pipe and seamless pipe?
- Seamless tube is a strip of steel with a hollow cross section and no seams at all. The general is rolled into a cylindrical tube plate welding.
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- There are two kinds of hot dip galvanizing, zinc plated and non galvanized. The flowers must be hot-dip galvanized, without flowers, similar to galvanized.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe 8162 and 8163 what is the difference?
- GB 8162 is the structure of the tube, there is no need for flaw detection, the use of mechanical processing, stents;
- Q:Welded and seamless steel pipe how to distinguish?
- Different price:Because the production process of seamless steel tube is more complex, so the price is more expensive than a seamed steel pipe, and pipe joints mainly adopts steel (steel) two welded, fixed price, the most widely used are.
- Q:What's the difference between the fastener type steel pipe scaffold, the floor type steel pipe scaffold and the overhanging type steel pipe scaffold?
- Butt fastener: used for connecting two steel pipe joints.The base and the pad: is set up in the bottom of the pedestal pole, pay attention to the distinction between base and the base plate, usually with steel plate and welded steel pipe, base usually put on a backing plate, and the plate can be wood can also be plate.The foot board (see the diagram below), safety net (no explanation, this is very simple).
- Q:How to calculate the maximum bending stress of steel pipe? Is there a list of the maximum flexural normal stresses for steel pipes of different materials and diameters?
- Wnx - net sectional modulus of steel tubes, also called net sectional resistance moment. If the section is not weakened, it can be found in the steel sheet of the steel structure design manual. If the section is weakened, it can be calculated by the formula according to the sectional dimension according to the formula of the material mechanics.
- Q:What's the difference between a cracked carbon steel tube and a liquid carbon steel tube?
- Cracking carbon steel pipe higher requirements, the general carbon steel pipe to be normalized, the fluid carbon steel pipe as long as the normal annealing treatment.
- Q:Does the seamless steel pipe need rust removal?
- Spray (throw) shoot derusting by the high-power motor to drive the spray shot (impeller) blade rotating speed, the steel grit, steel shot, iron wire, minerals and other abrasive jet for 20# seamless steel tube surface under the action of centrifugal force (left) radiation treatment, not only can completely remove the dirt and rust, oxide, and the role of 20# seamless steel in abrasive blast and friction force, can achieve the required uniform roughness.Not only can the physical adsorption effect on the surface of the pipe be increased, but also the mechanical adhesion of the anticorrosive layer to the pipe surface can be enhanced. Therefore, spraying (throwing) shot derusting is an ideal method of rust prevention for pipeline corrosion protection. Generally speaking, shot peening (sand) derusting is mainly used in the inner surface treatment of tubes, shot blasting (sand) derusting is mainly used for the outer surface treatment of tubes.
- Q:45 and 316 which steel tubes are of high hardness?
- No. 45 steel for high-quality carbon structural steel, the hardness is not high machining, used to make the template, mould studs, guide column, subject to heat treatment. 45 steel quenched and tempered hardness between HRC20~HRC30; 45 steel quenching hardness between HRC55~58, the limit value of up to HRC62.
We mainly produces Square and Rectangular Tubes which using the cold rolling technology and other types of tube including Round Steel Pipes, Welded Steel Pipes, Seamless Steel Pipes, Long Products, Flat Steel Products and so on. Our productivity achieves 500, 000 tons each year.
Our company is stronger in financial capital and enough power of technical support. The steel tubes made by the company are strictly according to ISO9001:2000 standard quality management system to ensure the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above Thirty Million RMB
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range