Detailed Product Description of 120cbm HMBP-ST120 Concrete Batching Plant
1. High quality concrete producer.
2. Save the labor force to minimal
3. Contact us, get more reason to choose HM
Main Equipment Composition of 120cbm HMBP-ST120 Concrete Batching Plant
1. Aggregate Supply
--- Gravel & Sand Supply Hopper / Aggregate Weighing Belt Conveyor / Slanting Belt Conveyor
2. Cement Supply
--- Weighing Screw Feeder / Cement Weighing Bin / Cement Weighing Valve
3. Water Supply
--- Water Pump / Water Piping / Water Weighing Bin / Water Weighing Valve
4. A.D Supply
--- A.D Pump / A.D Piping / A.D Weighing Bin / A.D Weighing Valve
--- Discharging Mixer / Concrete Chute
6. Main Frame
--- Main Frame (Trailer ) / Cabin
7. Air Supply Unit
--- Air Compressor / Air Piping
8. Power Supply
--- Power Panel / Fully Automatic Computer Panel / Supper Printer / Electric Wiring
- Q:What are the small concrete mixers
- Now the market is commonly used for small mixers with JZC350, JZC500, JDY350, JDY500, JS500, JS750, JS1000
- Q:How to safely use concrete mixer
- A concrete mixer is a machine that mixes cement, gravel and water into concrete mixtures. It consists mainly of mixing, loading and unloading mechanism, water supply system, original motive, transmission mechanism, frame and supporting device. Operating procedures Before stirring, the car should be run in an empty car. Adjust the timing of the relay according to the stirring time. Water moistening the mixing bowl and the blade and the ground. The process, such as electrical or mechanical fault, should be discharged from the part of the mixing material, lighten the load, remove the fault and then drive again. When operating, the operation should be checked regularly to prevent safety accidents such as electrocution and mechanical injury. Finish the experiment, turn off the power supply, clean the mixing drum and the ground and clean up the cleaning.
- Q:Common type of concrete mixer
- The type of concrete mixer used, the method of work: strong mode; Drum. The size of the mix is divided into: 250 (0.25 cubic); 350 (0.35 cubic meters); 500 (0.5 cubic); 750 (0.75 cubic per square).
- Q:A concrete mixer can last for years
- Are now commonly commercial concrete mixing plant mixing unit, use fixed number of year of the requirements, without proclaimed in writing if repair, maintenance and so on is good, can satisfy the production requirement, fixed number of year can reach more than 10 years.
- Q:Where can a concrete mixer be used?
- Construction sites, Bridges, roads and so on are indispensable
- Q:How is the concrete mixer cleaned
- The concrete mixer should pay attention to the following matters: 1, concrete mixer cleaning considerations: Maintain and maintain the maintenance procedure, such as cleaning, lubrication and oil. 2 concrete mixers cleaning attention item two: Concrete mixer start to check all controllers are in good condition, before the shutdown after water and rocks into the mixing barrel within 10 ~ 15 minutes for cleaning, water and Shi Ziqing out again. When the operator is required to go inside the mixer, remove the power supply and remove the fuse and lock the switch box. 3 concrete mixer cleaning considerations: It is forbidden to use sledgehammer to remove concrete from the concrete bowl and only use chisels to remove it. 4, the concrete mixer cleaning attention item 4: After working in the cold season, water cleaning mixer drum and put water accumulation in the water pump, water tank, pipe net, in order to avoid water pump, water tank, pipe freezing, etc.
- Q:How much is the blender machine stirring
- The incoming material is 450 litres and can be used for 350 litres at a time
- Q:Is the concrete mixer and mortar mixer a machine
- The mortar mixer is the machine which mixes the cement, the sand and the aggregate with the water and mixed the mortar. It consists mainly of mixing, loading and unloading mechanism, water supply system, original motive, transmission mechanism, frame and supporting device. Mortar mixer equipment can meet the performance requirements of dry mortar, dry material, adhesive powder production needs, such as: putty powder, powder coating, masonry mortar, plaster mortar, insulation mortar, decorative mortar needed by the system and so on all kinds of dry powder mortar; And it has many advantages such as small area, little investment, quick results and easy operation. Working principle: when mixed machine work, inside the machine material subjected to two opposite direction of the rotor, with complex movement, the blades to drive the material aspect counterclockwise along the machine slot wall, on the one hand, drive material turning around, overlapping the two rotor shape floating zone, within the region, regardless of the shape of the material, size, and density, can make material floating instant weightlessness, which makes the material in the machine groove omni-directional continuous loop turn staggered shear each other, so as to achieve the effect of rapid mixing soft.
- Q:How many tiles are in the concrete mixer on the site
- 7500L concrete mixer, 7.5kw, and 3.5kw, total power of about 12KW
- Q:How many cubic meters of concrete is mixed with concrete mixer?
- Js5001/750/1000/1000/1500/2000/3000/3000 concrete mixers and concrete mixers Depending on the model, you can determine a 0.75 square plate of 0.5 square 750 for the 500 The smallest drum mixer is 0.3 square
"High-Quality Products, Efficient Service, Integrity and Innovation" is our eternal pursuit. . It's always our hope to establish long and stable business relationship with you to reach Win-Win situation. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian, Hindi
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average