Main Equipment Composition of HMAP-ST3000 Stationary Asphalt Mixing Plant
1. Aggregate Supplying & Cold Bin:
--- Cold bin / Belt Feeder / #1ST Belt Conveyor
2. Aggregate Heating Unit:
--- #2nd Belt Conveyor / Dryer / Burner / Blower / Hot Elevator
3. Main Frame:
--- Screen / Hot bin / Weighing Unit / Mixer / Asphalt Spray Pump
4. Dust collecting unit:
--- Dust Chamber / Exhaust Fan / Bag Filter / Chimney Dust Recycling Screw Conveyor / Air Compressor & Piping
5. Filler Supplying Unit:
--- Filler Silo / Screw Conveyor / Filler Elevator
6. Asphalt Tank:
--- AP Tank / AP Feeding Pump & Piping / Hot Oil Heater / Hot Oil Circulation Pump & Piping
7. Bunker-C/Diesel Tank / Heating Unit:
--- Bunker-C/Diesel Tank / Bunker-C & Diesel Piping.
8. Control System Operation Room:
--- Control Panel / Printer / C.C TV / Power Panel / Electric Wiring.
- Q:How much concrete the concrete mixer can stir at a time
- 350-concrete mixer is a double conical turning out of the feed mixer, and the plastic and semi-dry hard concrete of 60 mm. Stirring when the mixer is turning, and automatically when reversing. Each can be mixed with concrete 0.35 cubic meters. Depending on the size of the concrete, the amount of cement used varies.
- Q:Common type of concrete mixer
- The type of concrete mixer used, the method of work: strong mode; Drum. The size of the mix is divided into: 250 (0.25 cubic); 350 (0.35 cubic meters); 500 (0.5 cubic); 750 (0.75 cubic per square).
- Q:How much is the blender machine stirring
- The JZC350 concrete mixer is a two-cone-shaped machine that inverts the flow mixer, which can be mixed with the plastic and semi-dry concrete of 60 mm. Stirring when the mixer is turning, and automatically when reversing. Each pot can be mixed with concrete 0.35 cubic meters. Native novel structure, advanced performance, high productivity, mixing of good quality, compact structure, low energy consumption, the advantages of convenient operation, applicable to the general construction sites, road, bridge engineering and small concrete precast construction situations such as a file. The output capacity is 350 litres The incoming capacity is 560 liters 4, productivity 10 ~ 14 m 3 / h The work cycle is 30 to 40 times per hour 6, form a complete set of power
- Q:How does a concrete mixer operate
- If the machine is relatively new, the button will have, it's going to go up, go down, automatically add water, add water by hand, mix it up, mix it up, stop, vibrate
- Q:Operation procedure of concrete mixer
- Safety procedure of concrete mixer A blender must be placed in a solid place, secured with a bracket or a leg holder, and no tires should be replaced. Before starting the mixer, the clutch, brake, wire rope and so on should be checked, and no foreign material in the roller. When the hopper is hoisted, no one shall pass or stay in the hopper, and the hopper shall be fixed after the work is completed. When running, it is strictly forbidden to put the tool into the roller. It is strictly forbidden to leave the work station without any evidence of operation or operation. When repairing, should fix the hopper, cut off the power supply. After the work is finished, should clean the fuselage concrete, do the lubrication to maintain, cut off the power to lock the door.
- Q:Where can a concrete mixer be used?
- Tile is widely used in home outfit sand, sand pavement tiles grey ash stirring, the botanical garden engineering sand ash mixing, floor concrete mixer, small site masonry mortar and plaster mortar mixing sand dust, electricity, communications and other field operations, seedling fertilizer mixing, family wine could stir scenario. Small mixer is widely used in municipal engineering, small water conservancy projects, rural construction, building decoration, electrical, communications engineering, mountains of bad environment, leisure agriculture, scarification, weeding, etc.
- Q:What are the small concrete mixers
- The common type of small blender is JZC350, JZC500, JDY350, JDY500, JS500, JS750, JS1000. Concrete mixer, including through the shaft connected to the transmission mechanism of driving and driven by the actuator cylinder, the cylinder cylinder jacket around the cylinder cylinder gear ring set, set with the ring gear meshing gear on the shaft. The utility model has simple structure, reasonable, the use of mesh gear, gear ring, which can effectively overcome the fog had, between the roller and the mixer drum skid phenomenon; The driving mechanism can further assure the skidding between the roller and the mixer.
- Q:How the concrete mixer works
- The concrete mixer can be divided into two categories: self-fall and strong. Self-falling concrete mixer is suitable for mixing plastic concrete. The stirring effect of a strong mixer is stronger than that of the falling mixer, which is suitable for mixing hard concrete and lightweight aggregate concrete. A concrete mixer is a machine that stirs a certain mix of sand, stone, cement and water into a uniform quality concrete that meets the quality requirements. The concrete mixer can be divided into two categories: self-fall and strong.
- Q:Can you stir the mortar in a concrete mixer?
- The blender is completely whipping the mortar. no problem，thank you
- Q:250 litres of the blender once made concrete
- 250-litre agitator is measured at a time of 0.25 m3, which is about 80% of the amount in real time, avoiding mixing and mixing
"High-Quality Products, Efficient Service, Integrity and Innovation" is our eternal pursuit. . It's always our hope to establish long and stable business relationship with you to reach Win-Win situation. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 40%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian, Hindi
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average