Detailed Product Description of SAP40 Asphalt Hot Mix Plant ( 40 TPH)
Batch Mixer: 500 kg/batch
Mixing Tower:4 sections
An economical plant for batch mix asphalt An economical plant for batch mix asphalt
Specifications of SAP40 Asphalt Hot Mix Plant ( 40 TPH)
Output 40 TPH
Batch Mixer 500 kg
Dryer Drum Dia:1200 mm ;
Length: 5200 mm
Mixing Tower Height:12000mm
Mixing Tower include 4 sections
mixing tower with lasted modular design , easy dismantle and assembly .
screen sections , eccentric shaft vibration design, with 16.88 sq. m
hot aggregate bins section ,5 size silos ,emergency overflow included
weighing process(hot aggregate, bitumen ,filler) and mixer sections
- Q:What is the difference between a concrete mixer and a mortar mixer
- Concrete is made by mixing several kinds of aggregates and water, cement and mixing. Because of containing coarse aggregate, and therefore require huge stirring power, also requires wear-resisting, so his stirring blades and liner is high chromium cast iron, or pieces, power is big, like JS500 will be 18.5 kw motor to drive! And the mortar is not contain coarse aggregate, so the power is very small, the power consumption is very low, do not need wear-resisting piece, appear easy and clever!
- Q:How many square concrete can be produced in an hour of concrete mixer
- One hour of theoretical productivity is 50, which is actually about 40. Because it takes time to get into the car and get out of the car, it's not a matter of machine production.
- Q:Common type of concrete mixer
- The common concrete mixer is divided into two kinds: self-falling concrete mixer and strong concrete mixer.
- Q:What is the difference between a concrete mixer, a JL type and a JW type?
- The jw-375 concrete mixer is a turbo-reinforced concrete mixer, which is used for hard and semi-dry concrete. The main body of this mixer consists of the frame, the feeding system, the mixing system, the water supply system, the control device and the transmission mechanism.
- Q:What is the JZ250 concrete mixer
- Jzc250 introduction 1) the discharging capacity of 250 l 2) feed capacity of 350l 3) productivity 7-10 m3 / h 4) mixer cylinder speed 17 r/min 5) the maximum size of the aggregates is 60mm 6) the accuracy of water accuracy is less than 2% error 7) stir the motor 4 kw 8) pump motor 0.55 kw 9) maximum drag speed 115km/h 10) dimensions (x width x height) 2226x1990x2750mm 11) the weight 1950 kg1650kg1500kg
- Q:The concrete mixer has the fittings
- Concrete mixer: mainly consists of mixing, loading and unloading mechanism, water supply system, original motive, drive mechanism, frame and supporting device. Concrete mixer function: To make each component macroscopically homogeneous; To destroy the phenomenon of cement grain reunion and promote the development of dispersive phenomena; The initial water coating on the surface of the cement particle. The effect of the friction between the material particles and the dust film is reduced. Increase the frequency of the unit and the cross frequency of the moving track, accelerate the homogenization
- Q:Where can a concrete mixer be used?
- Tile is widely used in home outfit sand, sand pavement tiles grey ash stirring, the botanical garden engineering sand ash mixing, floor concrete mixer, small site masonry mortar and plaster mortar mixing sand dust, electricity, communications and other field operations, seedling fertilizer mixing, family wine could stir scenario. Small mixer is widely used in municipal engineering, small water conservancy projects, rural construction, building decoration, electrical, communications engineering, mountains of bad environment, leisure agriculture, scarification, weeding, etc.
- Q:How the concrete mixer works
- The concrete mixer can be divided into two categories: self-fall and strong. Self-falling concrete mixer is suitable for mixing plastic concrete. The stirring effect of a strong mixer is stronger than that of the falling mixer, which is suitable for mixing hard concrete and lightweight aggregate concrete. A concrete mixer is a machine that stirs a certain mix of sand, stone, cement and water into a uniform quality concrete that meets the quality requirements. The concrete mixer can be divided into two categories: self-fall and strong.
- Q:Can you stir the mortar in a concrete mixer?
- Sure! Concrete mixer is a two-bedroom shaft mixer, which combines mechanical, hydraulic and electrical. The machine adopts gear transmission and automatic feed system, the speed is fast, the mix is average, easy operation, the defect rate is low, the service life is long. Are suitable for all kinds of medium and small precast file and water conservancy, Bridges, roads, ports, docks, industrial and civil building engineering stirring harsh concrete, plastic concrete, active concrete and lightweight aggregate concrete and mortar. This series of mixer mixing proportion of concrete, mortar, mortar, suitable for all kinds of medium and small construction project, is the ideal concrete mixing equipment by the user.
- Q:The difference between concrete mixer and concrete mixer
- Concrete mixing equipment is divided into concrete mixers and concrete mixers. Concrete mixing stations are also made of mixers. The concrete mixer is divided into three kinds of drum mixer, double cone and double cone. Concrete mixing stations are divided into engineering stations and commercial mixing stations and simple concrete mixing stations.
Our produces are recognized worldwide for high quality, reliability and excellent after-sales services. We also attain CE and ISO9001:2000 Certificates. Currently, we sell our products to over 60 countries. Our vast line of products is available for countless use, meeting all our customers' special needs.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||35.00% Mid East
20.00% Eastern Asia
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South Asia
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port,Shanghai Port
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range