Detailed Product Description
1.High precision&Competitive price
2.60 years experience in producing ball screw
4.Max diameter 120mm&Min 12mm
number of circles:as customer request
accuracy:P1(0.005mm per 300mm) P2(0.008mm per 300mm) P3(0.012mm per 300mm) P4(0.016mm per 300mm) P5(0.023mm per 300mm) P7(0.052mm per 300mm).
1. High transfer efficiency
Balls with free motion in the ball screw assembly transfer the force and motion between screw and nut. This transfer mode replaces the traditional transfer mode that screw shaft and nut effect directly. Therefore the minimum rolling friction takes place of the sliding friction of traditional screw. The transfer efficiency of ball screw will reach more than 90%. The drive torque of transfer unit reduces to 1/3 of sliding screw. This also reduces the heat release largely.
2. High positioning accuracy
Ball screw has low heat release, small temperature increase and with actions of pre-stretch and eliminating axial clearance in the process, which make ball screw have high positioning accuracy and repeating positioning accuracy.
Ball screw has not sticky friction like sliding screw. It clears crawl which may exists during transfer. Ball screw can achieve two transfer modes - from rotary motion to linear motion and from linear motion to rotary motion, and transfer momentum.
4. Long service life
Since the strict control of ball screw groove shapes, surface hardness and material selection, the actual life of ball screw is much longer than sliding screw.
5. Good synchronization
Due to smooth running, axial clearance elimination and consistency in manufacture, several sets of ball screw assembly can drive the same unit or several identical parts to obtain the good synchronization.
If customer has special request ,please send us the drawing.we will make as customer's drawing if we can.Thanks
- Q:How to rust the screw
- The easiest way to change the place to hang the original place to hang a mural
- Q:The idiom of the screw
- Lei Feng: I would like to always make a screw, a person's role, for the cause of the revolution, as a machine on a screw machine as a result of the many screws and fixed, only to become a solid whole, can Run freely, play its great ability to work. Although the screw is small, its role is not underestimated. I would like to make a screw hello forever. Screw to regular maintenance and cleaning, it will not rust. People's thinking is the case, to always check will not go wrong
- Q:What is a self-tapping nail? Is it used? What are the characteristics of the shape? What is the difference with ordinary screws?
- Is the head with a sharp screw, turn the screwdriver can be automatically drilled into the object, divided into stainless steel and galvanized and colorful three
- Q:What is the invention of the screw?
- Screws Today, many things are screwed together. Look around the house, the eyes see all kinds of things - from furniture to food processors, are connected with screws. The spirits were invented more than 2,000 years ago, but less than 500 years for fixing things. The first man who describes the spiral is the Greek scientist Archimedes (about 287 BC - 212 BC). The Archimedean spiral is a huge spiral in a wooden cylinder that is used to raise water from one level to another and irrigate the fields. Its true inventor may not be Archimedes himself. Maybe he just described something that already existed. Perhaps it was the ancient Egyptian craftsmen who had designed it to use the irrigation on both sides of the river. Archimedes spiral in the ancient society are used to raise water, no one considered to change it into a fixed piece. Right: Archimedes spiral is widely used for water. For example, the Romans used it to drain the mine. In the Middle Ages, carpenters used wooden nails or metal nails to connect furniture and wooden structures. In the 16th century, nail workers began to produce spiral nails, these nails can be more firmly connected things. It was a small step from this nail to the screw. At the end of the eighteenth century, screws were quite popular as fixed parts, because at that time a cheap production method had been found. Screwdriver (chisel) appeared in London around 1780 years.
- Q:No cross screwdriver, how can the screwdriver screwdriver?
- Some nail holes have depth, you can use the female (black vintage kind) steel wire card flat steel filing with a file to repair a little more can be a little more, if the nail in the plane, The use will also be on the.
- Q:What is a screw? What is a nail? What is the concept? What is the difference!
- Machine nails are mechanical bolts, mainly due to mechanical connections, due to smaller size mechanical screws
- Q:What is the effect of the screw?
- The set screw is mainly used to hold the relative position between the two parts. We call the "head screw", the role of the equivalent of the role of positioning pin.
- Q:This screw ye use, and how to use next to the cover
- With the use of electric drill, with the corresponding screw bit on the wall where the need to make a hole, talk about the plastic protrusion into the hole into the hole, then the screw on the.
- Q:Why the screw thread more closely, spin into the more effort?
- Screw thread more dense, indicating the screw thread deep and shallow, the screw in the advance the resistance of the smaller, when the spin naturally more effort.
- Q:The Symbolic Meaning of Screw
- The "crazy screw" is in the life and employment under the dual pressure, long-term super-strength, over time limit of labor, the spirit of life, , Constantly challenge the physical and psychological limits of a group of people, they bear the hard work day and night, physically and mentally tired tired, gather more away from the family, is the new era of labor and employment environment of a deformed landscape.
LINEARY，always lead the new development of technologies, new products and value-added services , also seeking new market demands in this industry. Over the years, many products have been created,applied, and enable real growth for customers into new marketplaces. We have very good experience for producing the stainless ball screw.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||Environmental Management System Certificate; Quality Management System Certificate; Occupational Health And Safety Management System Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese,
German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range