Detailed Product Description
1.High precision&Competitive price
2.60 years experience in producing ball screw
4.Max diameter 120mm&Min 12mm
number of circles:as customer request
accuracy:P1(0.005mm per 300mm) P2(0.008mm per 300mm) P3(0.012mm per 300mm) P4(0.016mm per 300mm) P5(0.023mm per 300mm) P7(0.052mm per 300mm).
1. High transfer efficiency
Balls with free motion in the ball screw assembly transfer the force and motion between screw and nut. This transfer mode replaces the traditional transfer mode that screw shaft and nut effect directly. Therefore the minimum rolling friction takes place of the sliding friction of traditional screw. The transfer efficiency of ball screw will reach more than 90%. The drive torque of transfer unit reduces to 1/3 of sliding screw. This also reduces the heat release largely.
2. High positioning accuracy
Ball screw has low heat release, small temperature increase and with actions of pre-stretch and eliminating axial clearance in the process, which make ball screw have high positioning accuracy and repeating positioning accuracy.
Ball screw has not sticky friction like sliding screw. It clears crawl which may exists during transfer. Ball screw can achieve two transfer modes - from rotary motion to linear motion and from linear motion to rotary motion, and transfer momentum.
4. Long service life
Since the strict control of ball screw groove shapes, surface hardness and material selection, the actual life of ball screw is much longer than sliding screw.
5. Good synchronization
Due to smooth running, axial clearance elimination and consistency in manufacture, several sets of ball screw assembly can drive the same unit or several identical parts to obtain the good synchronization.
If customer has special request ,please send us the drawing.we will make as customer's drawing if we can.Thanks
- Q:How is the screw produced
- The In twist
- Q:How do I install the screws correctly?
- After we understand the characteristics of the screw, we can proceed to the next step. For example, we use the hands of a 8.8-wide hexagonal screws, then we have mastered the 8.8 hexagonal screws, the use of screws can be used to wipe some of the oil, so that we can protect the screws, in the invisible Which extended the life of the screw. And we have to use the 8.8-grade hexagon screw in the process, we will be able to know that we need to properly protect the screw head inside the hexagon, to prevent 8.8 grade hexagon screw skid, because we know 8.8 grade hexagon screw More difficult to take out. Then we can think of this screw should be used in what place? We can not put a small number of digital screws on the large industrial above, so that the screws can not withstand the pressure of large industrial above, so we need is to help the screw to choose a suitable place, so the screw on the matter The value of the.
- Q:Screw hole slip wire how to do?
- In the screwdriver head pad things such as double-sided adhesive, non-woven fabrics, etc. If there is no condition, then the paper can also
- Q:How much is a screw?
- Let me tell you: a box of screws 500 yuan, a box of 600, how to calculate how much money? Fasteners consultants Yu Wenlong that a box of screws are the same standard, the same specifications, the same material screws, A 500600 = 083 yuan, about each is 083 yuan,
- Q:What tools are used to remove the screws, the two lines are grooves, the middle of a paragraph is convex
- As for the professional name is not clear, probably should be called forked screwdriver it
- Q:What is the size of the screw for the wall power switch installation
- General use M4 * 25--35 screws, the best installation of the first screw to the oil try to screw about, so easy to install.
- Q:Why the screw thread more closely, spin into the more effort?
- Because the length of the screw into a certain, do a certain job. The more tight the thread, the equivalent of the longer the distance rotation, power = distance × force, long distance, the need for force naturally small
- Q:Who knows who invented the screw?
- Greek mathematician Archimedes invented the thread, but until the 15th century only appeared the first screw, do not know who is its inventor. 1550 years with wood screws, until 1774 only invented a screwdriver. In 1936, Henry M. Philips applied for a patent for the screws of the crosshead head
- Q:The screw is too tight not how to do it
- T-shaped irons and screws, you can twist it off
- Q:What is a screw? What is a nail? What is the concept? What is the difference!
- The screw is a threaded stud that is fastened to two objects, with a threaded screw in the column, usually screwed and nailed. Machine nail is used for mechanical attack on the use of a good thread, or with nuts used to fasten the product, according to the material requirements have a certain force. The range of screws is wide, the nail is just one of the screws inside.
LINEARY，always lead the new development of technologies, new products and value-added services , also seeking new market demands in this industry. Over the years, many products have been created,applied, and enable real growth for customers into new marketplaces. We have very good experience for producing the stainless ball screw.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||Environmental Management System Certificate; Quality Management System Certificate; Occupational Health And Safety Management System Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese,
German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range