Detailed Product Description
1.equal 45 contact angle
2.heavy rated load, good rigidity, high stiffness and strong torque resistant
LM Guide in which each row of balls is placed at a contact angle of 45° so that the rated loads applied to the LM block are uniform in the four directions (radial, reverse radial and lateral directions), enabling the LM Guide to be used in all orientations.
AA:flange type, threaded mounting holes, standard
AAL:flange type, threaded mounting holes, long
AB:flange type, through mounting holes, standard
ABL:flange type, through mounting holes, long
BA:narrow type,threaded mounting holes,standard
BAL:narrow type,threaded mounting holes,long
Accuracy:1,2,3,4,5(from high to low)
Preload:P3,P,P1,P0(from light to heavy)
Length:as customer request
- Q:What is the meaning of the 8.8 on the screw
- 8.8 is a high-strength screw! 6.8 is the strength of 4.8 is the national standard screws the highest high-strength screws is 12.9 I have seen the best and most exquisite
- Q:How is the screw produced
- Annealing: the wire heated to the appropriate temperature, to maintain a certain time, and then slowly cooling to adjust the crystal structure, reduce hardness, improve the room temperature processing. Pickling: Remove the oxide film on the surface of the wire and form a layer of phosphate film on the metal surface to reduce the wire drawing and cold pier or forming process. To the required diameter. Practical for some products can be divided into coarse pumping (shelling) and fine pumping two stages. Molding: The wire is forged by cold forging (or hot forging) to achieve the shape and length (or thickness) of the finished product. The finished semi - finished product is rolled or tapped to achieve the desired thread. Practical for the bolt (screw) known as the rolling teeth, teeth known as the rolling teeth, nuts called tapping. Heat treatment: according to the object and the purpose of different different heat treatment can be used. Quenched and tempered steel: quenched high temperature tempering (500-650 ℃) spring steel: quenched after tempering temperature (420-520 ℃) carburizing steel: carburizing after quenching and then low temperature tempering (150-250 ℃) low carbon and In the carbon (alloy) steel quenched into martensite, with the tempered temperature rise, the general rule is the strength decreased, while the plasticity, toughness rise. Surface treatment: surface treatment that is through a certain method in the workpiece surface coating process, the purpose is to give the product surface appearance, anti-corrosion effect.
- Q:M3 screw and M6 screw length, diameter is how much
- The specific need to check their own standard parts manual to judge
- Q:This screw ye use, and how to use next to the cover
- This requires the use of professional mechanical drilling machine, and then use the reaming machine to the plastic nail into the hole, and finally twisted into the nail on the line
- Q:The Symbolic Meaning of Screw
- Although small, but plays a decisive role. The role of a person, for the cause of the revolution, as a machine on a screw. The machine as a result of the connection of many screws and fixed, only to become a solid whole, can be able to operate freely, to play its great ability to work. Although the screw is small, its role is not underestimated. I would like to make a screw hello forever. Screw to regular maintenance and cleaning, it will not rust. People's thinking is the case, to always check will not go wrong. - Lei Feng April 17, 1962 diary excerpts
- Q:What is the damage to the mouth of the screw?
- Screw nail head in the outside with a saw saw a word and then a word screwdriver out ,,, in the inside, with a drill to him to drill
- Q:What is the invention of the screw?
- Today, many things are fixed with screws. Look around the house, the eyes see all kinds of things - from furniture to food processors, are connected with screws. The spirits were invented more than 2,000 years ago, but less than 500 years for fixing things.
- Q:How much is a screw?
- Let me tell you: a box of screws 500 yuan, a box of 600, how to calculate how much money? Fasteners consultants Yu Wenlong that a box of screws are the same standard, the same specifications, the same material screws, A 500600 = 083 yuan, about each is 083 yuan,
- Q:What is a self-tapping nail? Is it used? What are the characteristics of the shape? What is the difference with ordinary screws?
- Compared with the common screw thread, in the same large diameter, the pitch is small and small diameter is slightly smaller, has been standardized. Self-tapping screw material can be divided into two kinds of carbon steel and stainless steel, carbon steel materials which are usually used in 1022 medium carbon steel. Usually used in doors and windows, metal. The head is the end of the end of the shape of the part of the formation of the formation of the surface.For thread forming and thread cutting self-tapping screws (self-tapping screws), the flat top buried, flat round countersunk, pan head, hexagonal and hexagonal wire Head of the most important, these five head type accounted for almost all 90% of self-tapping screws, the use of self-tapping screws (self-tapping screws) should first consider this.
- Q:Who knows who invented the screw?
- The use of the slope of the principle of the slope, with a small force can push up the heavy objects, as shown in Figure 1; human history for the first time the record of the helix design is appeared in the second century BC, was applied to improve Water level, irrigation, pumping equipment, known as water screws, so the inventor of water screws - - Archimedes (287-212 BC) is recognized as the father of screws
LINEARY，always lead the new development of technologies, new products and value-added services , also seeking new market demands in this industry. Over the years, many products have been created,applied, and enable real growth for customers into new marketplaces. We have very good experience for producing the stainless ball screw.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||Environmental Management System Certificate; Quality Management System Certificate; Occupational Health And Safety Management System Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese,
German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range