Detailed Product Description
1.equal 45 contact angle
2.heavy rated load, good rigidity, high stiffness and strong torque resistant
LM Guide in which each row of balls is placed at a contact angle of 45° so that the rated loads applied to the LM block are uniform in the four directions (radial, reverse radial and lateral directions), enabling the LM Guide to be used in all orientations.
AA:flange type, threaded mounting holes, standard
AAL:flange type, threaded mounting holes, long
AB:flange type, through mounting holes, standard
ABL:flange type, through mounting holes, long
BA:narrow type,threaded mounting holes,standard
BAL:narrow type,threaded mounting holes,long
Accuracy:1,2,3,4,5(from high to low)
Preload:P3,P,P1,P0(from light to heavy)
Length:as customer request
- Q:What screw can get into the iron?
- This screw we usually call the tail wire it has a drilling tapping and fastening parts to complete the function of a one-time convenient; drill recommended with the speed of hand drill! Because the speed of this hand drill can be slow down the general hand drill speed is too high in a short period of time to burn the drill wire drill hole in the face of the drill wire can not enter; even into the sometimes because the speed is too high and twist Broken footers in vain! OK!
- Q:Engineering argument, usually referred to as the M3 screw, M refers to what is the meaning? The Please instruct the engineering staff.
- International Metric Thread System: The national standard CNS adopts the thread. The crest is flat and easy to be turned. The tooth bottom is rounded to increase the thread strength. The thread angle is 60 degrees. The specification is expressed by M Metric thread can be divided into two kinds of coarse and fine teeth, such as M8x1.25 (M: code: 8: nominal diameter .1.25: pitch).
- Q:The screw is too tight not how to do it
- Look at the picture that the screw is not damaged, it may be removed. First of all, be sure to use the appropriate six-way wrench, can not use a common font and cross-shaped screwdriver. Second, with the heating method to remove, from the picture point of view around the screw are metal structure, with alcohol torch heating or high-power electric iron local heating, softening the plastic, hot disassembly, should be able to remove.
- Q:How is the screw produced
- There are three types of technology: cold heading, red, turning; rolling teeth generally have four kinds of technology: rubbing teeth, rolling wire, teeth, car teeth; but our screw industry is the most common Is the beginning of the cold heading, the machine rubbing teeth, so that large output, low cost
- Q:What is the difference between Chinese-made screws and US screws?
- China and the United States have their own industrial standards. If the United States to get the screws to use China must use it to support the tools.
- Q:How does the screw twist?
- For the hexagonal head of the screw can be directly vibration (pay attention to strength), and then twist; if not edge of the case, you can use the saw or flat shovel of the head of the screw slotted with a screwdriver.
- Q:The cross screw of the cross screw was polished and how the screws were unloaded
- Drop a few drops of a little bit of lubricating oil, a few minutes ... if it is able to use the hand saw the lower edge and then use the vise to twist the edge to turn out; if it is embedded, is it possible to use a hand drill or a small screw Batch on the nail cap to open a slot, and then almost the same screwdriver unscrewed try
- Q:What is the effect of the screw?
- Screws are also called screws, and the screws can be divided into three categories: machine screws, set screws and special purpose screws.
- Q:Is the screw a bevel?
- Of course, there are slope, as well as self-locking phenomenon, such as self-locking nut
- Q:This screw ye use, and how to use next to the cover
- This is an expansion screw. Take a suitable electric drill bit to drill a hole in the wall, and then put the sleeve into the eyes of the drill, put the screw into the sleeve, this than the ordinary screw firm.
LINEARY，always lead the new development of technologies, new products and value-added services , also seeking new market demands in this industry. Over the years, many products have been created,applied, and enable real growth for customers into new marketplaces. We have very good experience for producing the stainless ball screw.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||Environmental Management System Certificate; Quality Management System Certificate; Occupational Health And Safety Management System Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese,
German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range