Detailed Product Description
1.equal 45 contact angle
2.heavy rated load, good rigidity, high stiffness and strong torque resistant
LM Guide in which each row of balls is placed at a contact angle of 45° so that the rated loads applied to the LM block are uniform in the four directions (radial, reverse radial and lateral directions), enabling the LM Guide to be used in all orientations.
AA:flange type, threaded mounting holes, standard
AAL:flange type, threaded mounting holes, long
AB:flange type, through mounting holes, standard
ABL:flange type, through mounting holes, long
BA:narrow type,threaded mounting holes,standard
BAL:narrow type,threaded mounting holes,long
Accuracy:1,2,3,4,5(from high to low)
Preload:P3,P,P1,P0(from light to heavy)
Length:as customer request
- Q:No cross screwdriver, how can the screwdriver screwdriver?
- Some nail holes have depth, you can use the female (black vintage kind) steel wire card flat steel filing with a file to repair a little more can be a little more, if the nail in the plane, The use will also be on the.
- Q:How to rust the screw
- First with gasoline drops into the gap, a few minutes later and then drip a little oil, wipe the cross groove, and then screwdriver twist, not on the use of clamp clamp clamped after the screw, such as cross recess round, On the use of steel saw saw a word slot, for the word screwdriver twist, the last one with a drill to the bolt screw off, re-drilling punching.
- Q:What is a self-tapping nail? Is it used? What are the characteristics of the shape? What is the difference with ordinary screws?
- Self-tapping screws are in the metal or non-metallic materials in the pre-drilling in the self-drilling with a threaded thread with a threaded fastener. Self-tapping screws with high tension, single, unilateral combination of features. Self-tapping screws are used for connection between thin metal plates (steel plates, saw boards, etc.). When connecting, first thread the bottom of the connector, and then screw the tapping screw into the threaded bottom hole of the connected part. As the tapping screw thread surface has a high hardness (≥ 45HRC), can be connected to the threaded bottom hole in the internal thread, thus forming a connection.
- Q:What is the effect of the screw?
- Screws are also called screws, and the screws can be divided into three categories: machine screws, set screws and special purpose screws.
- Q:Why should the screw twist clockwise?
- Most of the world's people are right-handed, right-handed twist the right-hand screw more smoothly.
- Q:The idiom of the screw
- Lei Feng: I would like to always make a screw, a person's role, for the cause of the revolution, as a machine on a screw machine as a result of the many screws and fixed, only to become a solid whole, can Run freely, play its great ability to work. Although the screw is small, its role is not underestimated. I would like to make a screw hello forever. Screw to regular maintenance and cleaning, it will not rust. People's thinking is the case, to always check will not go wrong
- Q:How is the screw produced
- There are three types of technology: cold heading, red, turning; rolling teeth generally have four kinds of technology: rubbing teeth, rolling wire, teeth, car teeth; but our screw industry is the most common Is the beginning of the cold heading, the machine rubbing teeth, so that large output, low cost
- Q:M4.8 * 25 What does it mean in screw size?
- Nominal diameter of 4.8mm, the length of 25.4.8 should be more from the tapping, should not use M said, M generally said machine thread M4.8 is the screw size 25 is the length of the screw diameter 4.8mm, length 25.
- Q:Why are the screws of the screw?
- Fine thread thread pitch is small, the angle is small, self-locking is better, high strength, because the teeth are not wearable, easy to slip. Fine thread is often used in fine parts, thin-walled pipe fittings or by the impact, vibration and variable load connection, can also be used as fine-tuning mechanism for adjusting the thread.
- Q:How to remove when the screw is not threaded
- Pistol drill drill from the back of the screw, do not drill too far
LINEARY，always lead the new development of technologies, new products and value-added services , also seeking new market demands in this industry. Over the years, many products have been created,applied, and enable real growth for customers into new marketplaces. We have very good experience for producing the stainless ball screw.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||Environmental Management System Certificate; Quality Management System Certificate; Occupational Health And Safety Management System Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese,
German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range