Detailed Product Description
ball screw series.
(3)all kinds of item
The specification of our ball screw:
|C5||SFU||12mm||4mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||16mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||16mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||20mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||20mm||20mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFE||20mm||40mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||25mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||25mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||32mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||32mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||40mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||40mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||50mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||50mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||63mm||10mm||as per demand|
- Q:What is the principle of screw
- Screws are an example of this simple mechanical principle of the slope. Screws are like a spiral mountain road, and the more the groove is, the more effort is. The thread of the screw is a simple mechanical "spiral" application in physics, while the spiral is the deformation of the slope.
- Q:Who knows who invented the screw?
- The spirits were invented more than 2,000 years ago, but less than 500 years for fixing things. The first person who describes the spiral is the Greek scientist Archimedes (about 287 BC - 212 BC) The Archimedes spiral is a huge spiral in a wooden cylinder used to The water is raised from one level to another, and the fields are irrigated. Its true inventor may not be Archimedes himself. Maybe he just described something that already existed. Perhaps it was the ancient Egyptian craftsmen who had designed it to use the irrigation on both sides of the river. Archimedes spiral in the ancient society are used to raise water, no one considered to change it into a fixed piece. Archimedes spirals are widely used for water lifting. For example, the Romans used it to drain the mine. In the Middle Ages, carpenters used wooden nails or metal nails to connect furniture and wooden structures. In the 16th century, nail workers began to produce spiral nails, these nails can be more firmly connected things. It was a small step from this nail to the screw. At the end of the eighteenth century, screws were quite popular as fixed parts, because at that time a cheap production method had been found. Screwdriver (chisel) appeared in London around 1780 years. The carpenter found that screwing the screw with a screwdriver was better than a hammer and could fix something better, especially when a fine screw was encountered.
- Q:What tools are used to remove the screws, the two lines are grooves, the middle of a paragraph is convex
- Motor on a lot of screws on this one, one by one in the middle of a word with a knife set a trough can be used
- Q:What is a self-tapping nail? Is it used? What are the characteristics of the shape? What is the difference with ordinary screws?
- Compared with the common screw thread, in the same large diameter, the pitch is small and small diameter is slightly smaller, has been standardized. Self-tapping screw material can be divided into two kinds of carbon steel and stainless steel, carbon steel materials which are usually used in 1022 medium carbon steel. Usually used in doors and windows, metal. The head is the end of the end of the shape of the part of the formation of the formation of the surface.For thread forming and thread cutting self-tapping screws (self-tapping screws), the flat top buried, flat round countersunk, pan head, hexagonal and hexagonal wire Head of the most important, these five head type accounted for almost all 90% of self-tapping screws, the use of self-tapping screws (self-tapping screws) should first consider this.
- Q:What is the invention of the screw?
- Certainly is the invention of foreigners, specifically who do not know.
- Q:How did the screw twist?
- Add some oil, Runhua for a while, it is easy to remove. Change the new screw
- Q:What does the screw m4x6 mean?
- Upstairs answer wrong, should be nominal diameter of 4 mm, 6 mm long, nominal diameter can also be called a large diameter, that is, the outermost circle of diameter ...
- Q:What is the size of the screw for the wall power switch installation
- General use M4 * 25--35 screws, the best installation of the first screw to the oil try to screw about, so easy to install.
- Q:M3 screw and M6 screw length, diameter is how much
- M3: pitch: 0.5; diameter: 2.675; diameter: 2.459; outer diameter: 3; length: 6,8,10,12,16,18,20,25,30 (GB5783-86 specified length specifications) M6: Pitch: 1; diameter: 5.350; trail: 4.917; outer diameter: 6; length: 6,8,10,12,16,18,20,25,30,35,40,60. (GB5783-86 specified length specifications)
- Q:How is the screw to use?
- Wood must use a self-tapping screwdriver, if it is a common machine above the screws can not be nailed to the board above, if the wood is relatively hard, it is recommended to use a drill above the board to play a smaller hole than the self- , So more effort
Our company professionally produces "rectilinear motion" driving components, including linear cylindrical guide rails (precision optical axis), linear bearings, linear sliding units, articulated bearings, traced & needle roller bearings and plain radial bearings. Our high-quality products are widely used for precision machinery, fitness equipment, printing machinery, packing machinery, medical and pabular machinery, woodworking machinery, automatic textile production lines, and other machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range