Detailed Product Description
ball screw series.
(3)all kinds of item
The specification of our ball screw:
|C5||SFU||12mm||4mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||16mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||16mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||20mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||20mm||20mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFE||20mm||40mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||25mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||25mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||32mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||32mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||40mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||40mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||50mm||5mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||50mm||10mm||as per demand|
|C5||SFU||63mm||10mm||as per demand|
- Q:M3 screw and M6 screw length, diameter is how much
- M3: pitch: 0.5; diameter: 2.675; diameter: 2.459; outer diameter: 3; length: 6,8,10,12,16,18,20,25,30 (GB5783-86 specified length specifications) M6: Pitch: 1; diameter: 5.350; trail: 4.917; outer diameter: 6; length: 6,8,10,12,16,18,20,25,30,35,40,60. (GB5783-86 specified length specifications)
- Q:What is the principle of screw
- Note that the pole and the screw lift angle of the screwdriver, that is, the slope is almost vertical, because the general thread angle is also 2.5-4 degrees. This is where the leverage principle is applied.
- Q:How is the screw to use?
- You say is a self-attack nail with a screwdriver twisted into the picture is not self-tapping is not used on the board, which is used on the expansion tube, to change the nail or wood screws, or direct use Nail nail
- Q:What does the screw mean?
- crews for the daily life of indispensable industrial necessities: such as cameras, glasses, watches, electronics and other small screws used; television, electrical products, musical instruments, furniture and other general screws; as works, construction, bridges are large Screws, nuts; transport equipment, aircraft, trams, cars, etc. are the size of the screw and use. Screws have an important task in industry, and as long as there is industry on earth, the function of screws is always important. Screw is thousands of years of people in the production of common inventions, according to the application field, it is the first major inventions of mankind.
- Q:What screw can get into the iron?
- Self-tapping screw; is a screw with a drill bit, through a dedicated power tool construction, drilling, tapping, fixed, locked once. Self-tapping screws are mainly used for the connection and fixing of some thin plate pieces, such as the connection of color steel plate and color steel plate, the connection of color steel plate and purlins, wall beam, etc., its penetrating power is generally not more than 6mm, the maximum does not exceed 12mm.
- Q:Is the screw a bevel?
- Can not simply say whether it is a specific analysis of specific issues
- Q:Is the tail screw? If it is mainly used in what place? If not what are they different?
- This kind of screw called what I really do not know its name, the use of the place to see really not much, I see the place are generally used in machinery and equipment above, as you said what role, my personal point of view is To prevent slipping, because it is the head of a large slip wire, need to hand to adjust to the correct position to fall off, know that so much, not professional, Oh ~ hope to help you! The
- Q:What is the size of the screw for the wall power switch installation
- Concealed switch generally M5 × 30 semi-round head screws, you can also use M4 × 30 tapping screws. Ming installed switch is used M5 expansion with M5's self-tapping screws.
- Q:Screw M is mechanical teeth, tapping is what?
- Screw M is the size of the screw, can not use the nominal judge whether the screw is a mechanical screw or self-tapping screws. Metric tapping screws are marked directly above the name Tapping Type.
- Q:How to remove when the screw is not threaded
- Pistol drill drill from the back of the screw, do not drill too far
Our company professionally produces "rectilinear motion" driving components, including linear cylindrical guide rails (precision optical axis), linear bearings, linear sliding units, articulated bearings, traced & needle roller bearings and plain radial bearings. Our high-quality products are widely used for precision machinery, fitness equipment, printing machinery, packing machinery, medical and pabular machinery, woodworking machinery, automatic textile production lines, and other machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range