Detailed Product Description
1.High precision&Competitive price
2.60 years experience in producing ball screw
4.Max diameter 120mm&Min 12mm
number of circles:3length:as customer request
accuracy:P1(0.005mm per 300mm) P2(0.008mm per 300mm) P3(0.012mm per 300mm) P4(0.016mm per 300mm) P5(0.023mm per 300mm) P7(0.052mm per 300mm).
1. High transfer efficiency
Balls with free motion in the ball screw assembly transfer the force and motion between screw and nut. This transfer mode replaces the traditional transfer mode that screw shaft and nut effect directly. Therefore the minimum rolling friction takes place of the sliding friction of traditional screw. The transfer efficiency of ball screw will reach more than 90%. The drive torque of transfer unit reduces to 1/3 of sliding screw. This also reduces the heat release largely.
2. High positioning accuracy
Ball screw has low heat release, small temperature increase and with actions of pre-stretch and eliminating axial clearance in the process, which make ball screw have high positioning accuracy and repeating positioning accuracy.
Ball screw has not sticky friction like sliding screw. It clears crawl which may exists during transfer. Ball screw can achieve two transfer modes - from rotary motion to linear motion and from linear motion to rotary motion, and transfer momentum.
4. Long service life
Since the strict control of ball screw groove shapes, surface hardness and material selection, the actual life of ball screw is much longer than sliding screw.
5. Good synchronization
Due to smooth running, axial clearance elimination and consistency in manufacture, several sets of ball screw assembly can drive the same unit or several identical parts to obtain the good synchronization.
If customer has special request ,please send us the drawing.we will make as customer's drawing if we can.Thanks
- Q:Why should the screw twist clockwise?
- Clockwise tightening of the screw is called orthodontic screw, counterclockwise tightening of the screw called anti-screw or left teeth screws, the general international are clockwise orthodontic screws, in a particular case will use the left teeth Screws, such as the need to fix the fan impeller, are left teeth
- Q:How is the screw produced
- There are three types of technology: cold heading, red, turning; rolling teeth generally have four kinds of technology: rubbing teeth, rolling wire, teeth, car teeth; but our screw industry is the most common Is the beginning of the cold heading, the machine rubbing teeth, so that large output, low cost
- Q:What screw can get into the iron?
- Because this screw (metal self-tapping screw) than iron, can eat iron. Coupled with its special design type, so it can be drilled less than its small diameter in the hole. So you have to first drill with a drill before drilling a hole smaller than its diameter it is possible to drill into.
- Q:M3 screw and M6 screw length, diameter is how much
- M3 means that the large diameter (external thread is the outer diameter) is 3. Of course with M3 nut, the length of a move does not include the nut. Thread section length is also another specification. M6 indicates a nominal diameter of 6 mm and indicates that it is a standard pitch coarse thread.
- Q:Screw M is mechanical teeth, tapping is what?
- Self-tapping is a pointed screw for connection with no internal thread, such as plastic parts, wood parts, stone, etc.
- Q:What is the damage to the mouth of the screw?
- First find a good tool ... tiger pliers ~ and the like ... and then forced it ... I was the last time so get ... good results ~ also exercise
- Q:The screw is too tight not how to do it
- Look at the picture that the screw is not damaged, it may be removed. First of all, be sure to use the appropriate six-way wrench, can not use a common font and cross-shaped screwdriver. Second, with the heating method to remove, from the picture point of view around the screw are metal structure, with alcohol torch heating or high-power electric iron local heating, softening the plastic, hot disassembly, should be able to remove.
- Q:What is the difference between Chinese-made screws and US screws?
- Formal manufacturers of screws from the size of the model is no difference (except small factories or workshops), the difference is mainly from the manufacture of screws and materials used in the surface of the treatment process only. Say even the Chinese exports of screws, in terms of manufacturing is also in accordance with foreign standards or contract requirements (such as the use of foreign customers specific raw materials or technology), the cost is relatively high, not the domestic market sales. Reference it.
- Q:How does the screw rust die?
- welding: disassemble the device, the screw off the situation is not uncommon. On the top of the screw, generally do not use electric drill, because a little accident will drill bad silk hole. The better way is to weld a long piece of iron on the wire. The cross section of the iron block is exactly the diameter of the screw. There are still selling loosening agent, but also very useful.
- Q:How does the screw twist?
- For the hexagonal head of the screw can be directly vibration (pay attention to strength), and then twist; if not edge of the case, you can use the saw or flat shovel of the head of the screw slotted with a screwdriver.
LINEARY，always lead the new development of technologies, new products and value-added services , also seeking new market demands in this industry. Over the years, many products have been created,applied, and enable real growth for customers into new marketplaces. We have very good experience for producing the stainless ball screw.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||Environmental Management System Certificate; Quality Management System Certificate; Occupational Health And Safety Management System Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese,
German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range