Detailed Product Description
1.High precision&Competitive price
2.60 years experience in producing ball screw
4.Max diameter 120mm&Min 12mm
number of circles:3length:as customer request
accuracy:P1(0.005mm per 300mm) P2(0.008mm per 300mm) P3(0.012mm per 300mm) P4(0.016mm per 300mm) P5(0.023mm per 300mm) P7(0.052mm per 300mm).
1. High transfer efficiency
Balls with free motion in the ball screw assembly transfer the force and motion between screw and nut. This transfer mode replaces the traditional transfer mode that screw shaft and nut effect directly. Therefore the minimum rolling friction takes place of the sliding friction of traditional screw. The transfer efficiency of ball screw will reach more than 90%. The drive torque of transfer unit reduces to 1/3 of sliding screw. This also reduces the heat release largely.
2. High positioning accuracy
Ball screw has low heat release, small temperature increase and with actions of pre-stretch and eliminating axial clearance in the process, which make ball screw have high positioning accuracy and repeating positioning accuracy.
Ball screw has not sticky friction like sliding screw. It clears crawl which may exists during transfer. Ball screw can achieve two transfer modes - from rotary motion to linear motion and from linear motion to rotary motion, and transfer momentum.
4. Long service life
Since the strict control of ball screw groove shapes, surface hardness and material selection, the actual life of ball screw is much longer than sliding screw.
5. Good synchronization
Due to smooth running, axial clearance elimination and consistency in manufacture, several sets of ball screw assembly can drive the same unit or several identical parts to obtain the good synchronization.
If customer has special request ,please send us the drawing.we will make as customer's drawing if we can.Thanks
- Q:How to rust the screw
- First with gasoline drops into the gap, a few minutes later and then drip a little oil, wipe the cross groove, and then screwdriver twist, not on the use of clamp clamp clamped after the screw, such as cross recess round, On the use of steel saw saw a word slot, for the word screwdriver twist, the last one with a drill to the bolt screw off, re-drilling punching.
- Q:Who knows who invented the screw?
- The spirits were invented more than 2,000 years ago, but less than 500 years for fixing things. The first person who describes the spiral is the Greek scientist Archimedes (about 287 BC - 212 BC) The Archimedes spiral is a huge spiral in a wooden cylinder used to The water is raised from one level to another, and the fields are irrigated. Its true inventor may not be Archimedes himself. Maybe he just described something that already existed. Perhaps it was the ancient Egyptian craftsmen who had designed it to use the irrigation on both sides of the river. Archimedes spiral in the ancient society are used to raise water, no one considered to change it into a fixed piece. Archimedes spirals are widely used for water lifting. For example, the Romans used it to drain the mine. In the Middle Ages, carpenters used wooden nails or metal nails to connect furniture and wooden structures. In the 16th century, nail workers began to produce spiral nails, these nails can be more firmly connected things. It was a small step from this nail to the screw. At the end of the eighteenth century, screws were quite popular as fixed parts, because at that time a cheap production method had been found. Screwdriver (chisel) appeared in London around 1780 years. The carpenter found that screwing the screw with a screwdriver was better than a hammer and could fix something better, especially when a fine screw was encountered.
- Q:What tools are used to remove the screws, the two lines are grooves, the middle of a paragraph is convex
- There is a multi-component tool that specializes in handling such screws.
- Q:The screw is too tight not how to do it
- First engage in a rust or diesel under the bubble. Then T-type wrench twist. (Own do)
- Q:What way to screw a small screw
- Is there a special small screwdriver that is special, if it is not used to cause or nails sometimes.
- Q:How is the screw nailed to the wall
- Use a slightly larger nail than the screw into the wall. After unplugging, use plastic expansion bolts and then screw the screws. The disadvantage is that the strength of the cement is different, and some pull the nails will not care when the wall will tear off the hole.
- Q:The cross screw of the cross screw was polished and how the screws were unloaded
- Drop a few drops of a little bit of lubricating oil, a few minutes ... if it is able to use the hand saw the lower edge and then use the vise to twist the edge to turn out; if it is embedded, is it possible to use a hand drill or a small screw Batch on the nail cap to open a slot, and then almost the same screwdriver unscrewed try
- Q:What is the meaning of the 8.8 on the screw
- The so-called 8.8 grade refers to the bolt shear stress rating of 8.8GPa
- Q:M3 screw and M6 screw length, diameter is how much
- M3 means that the large diameter (external thread is the outer diameter) is 3. Of course with M3 nut, the length of a move does not include the nut. Thread section length is also another specification. M6 indicates a nominal diameter of 6 mm and indicates that it is a standard pitch coarse thread.
- Q:How is the screw to use?
- 1, first clear the broken screw on the surface of the sludge with the center of the center of the gun will be killed by the center of the drill and then drill with a diameter of 6-8 mm drill bit in the center of the drill hole drilling, pay attention to the hole must drill through. After the hole is drilled, remove the small drill bit and replace the drill with a diameter of 16 mm. Continue to expand the hole of the bolt and drill it through. 2, take the diameter of 3.2 mm below the use of small and medium current in the broken bolt in the drilling from the inside to the outside of the surfacing welding site to take the beginning of the bolt half of the length of the bolt can not start too long So as to avoid breaking the outer wall of the broken bolt. Surfacing to the upper end of the broken bolt and then continue to pile out a diameter of 14-16 mm high 8-10 mm cylinder. 3, after welding with a hand hammer hammer its end point so that the broken bolt along its axial vibration.As the previous arc heat and subsequent cooling coupled with the vibration at this time will break the bolt and the body of the thread Between the resulting loosening. 4, carefully observed when you find a trace of rust after the break from the fracture when you can take the M18 nuts in the surfacing stigma and the two welding. 5, after welding with a cool hot plum wrench on the nut around the back and forth twist can also be back and forth twist side with a small hammer hammer the end of the nut so that you can remove the bolt off. 6, remove the broken bolt with the appropriate tap to the fabric within the rack to remove the hole to remove the rust and debris.
LINEARY，always lead the new development of technologies, new products and value-added services , also seeking new market demands in this industry. Over the years, many products have been created,applied, and enable real growth for customers into new marketplaces. We have very good experience for producing the stainless ball screw.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe
||Environmental Management System Certificate; Quality Management System Certificate; Occupational Health And Safety Management System Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese,
German, Arabic, French, Russian, Korean, Hindi, Italian
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range