SHI series is a pure sine wave inverter which can convert 12/24/48Vdc to 220/230Vac 50/60Hz based on full digital and intelligent design. It features high reliability, high efficiency, concise outline, small volume, easy installation and operation. The inverter can be applied in many fields, such as household appliances, electric tools and industrial devices etc, especially for solar photovoltaic power system.
·Input & output fully isolation
·Adoption of advanced SPWM technology, pure sine wave output
·Dynamic current loop control technology to ensure inverter reliable operation
·Wide DC input voltage range
·The output voltage and frequency can be switched
·Low output harmonic distortion（THD≤3%）
·LED indicators for input voltage range, load power range, normal output & failure state
·Optional energy saving mode
·Wide working temperature range (industrial level)
·Continuous operation at full power
·Output short circuit protection
·Input low voltage protection
·Input over voltage protection
·Inverter abnormal protection
Nominal Battery Voltage
Input Voltage Range
No Load Current
Pure Sine Wave
220Vac±3% / 230Vac±10%
Power 10 sec
Power 1.5 sec
≤ 3% (resistive load)
Efficiency at Rated Power
< 95% (N.C.)
< 5000m(Derating to operate according to IEC62040 at a height exceeding 1000m)
Between DC input terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ;
Between AC output terminals and metal case: ≥550MΩ.
Between DC input terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
Between AC output terminals and metal case: Test voltage AC1500V, 1 minute
- Q:Three-phase photovoltaic inverter grid, the use of phase-locked loop is what?
- Photovoltaic inverters for grid-connected photovoltaic power generation systems are primarily capable of receiving DC power from photovoltaic arrays and converting them into sine-wave currents of the same frequency and in phase with the access grid for powering the grid or local loads.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter without DC emc how will happen
- light is obtained by the electrons of the semiconductor device, thus generating electrical energy. This energy conversion of light energy into energy, that is, solar cells. Solar cells, like transistors, are made of semiconductors. Its main material is silicon, and there are some other alloys. High-purity silicon used in the manufacture of solar cells is subject to special purification. Solar cells as long as the sun or light exposure,
- Q:Solar grid inverter does not merge into the grid, direct access to the load to the load power supply?
- In foreign countries due to the higher penetration rate of the car to go out to work or travel can be connected with the inverter battery drive electrical and various tools work.
- Q:How the output voltage of the PV inverter and the grid-connected voltage are determined
- DC voltage and AC side voltage does not matter, the general PV inverter AC output is 400V / N / PE. With no isolation transformer and output voltage does not matter, grid-connected inverter is the regulation of current, and network voltage depends on the grid voltage. And the grid before the inverter will detect the grid voltage, meet the conditions will be network.
- Q:PV grid-connected inverter and independent inverter in the control of what is the difference
- And you said that the independent inverter, said off-grid inverter it, this inverter can not access the mains, the components of the electricity through the off-grid inverter to the battery charge, the battery at night
- Q:What are the methods of photovoltaic grid-connected inverter control
- Inverter main circuit need to have a control circuit to achieve, generally have square wave and sine wave two control methods, square wave output inverter power supply circuit is simple, low cost, but low efficiency, harmonic components. Sine wave output is the development trend of the inverter, with the development of microelectronics technology, there are PWM function of the microprocessor has also come out, so the sine wave output inverter technology has matured.
- Q:Is the PV inverter a current source or a voltage source?
- Inverter is a kind of semiconductor device composed of power adjustment device, mainly used for DC power into AC power.
- Q:Is the grid side of the grid and the inverter?
- Grid-type system power transmission sequence: photovoltaic panels> relays> inverters> relays> electricity load + power grid (both in parallel).
- Q:What is the difference between a PV grid-connected inverter and an off-grid inverter?
- Off-grid inverter is equivalent to their own to establish an independent small power grid, mainly to control their own voltage, is a voltage source.
- Q:Photovoltaic grid-connected inverter problem
- But Baidu Encyclopedia clearly pointed out: the zero line is the secondary side of the transformer leads the neutral point of the line, and the phase line constitutes a circuit for power supply equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range