Process Features of High Chrome Alloy Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Made in China for Mines and Cement Plant:
1.Chemical composition matching
2.Melting and pouring process
Specifications of High Chrome Alloy Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Made in China for Mines and Cement Plant:
2.Good wear resistance
3.No breakage, long life span
4.Keep the same roundness
Applied Fields of High Chrome Alloy Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Made in China for Mines and Cement Plant:
2. Cement plants
3. Power stations
4. Chemical industry
5. Building and construction
Material and Chemical Composition of High Chrome Alloy Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Made in China for Mines and
Physical Property of High Chrome Alloy Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Made in China for Mines and Cement Plant:
Endurance Test Times(5m)
Features of Cast High Chrome Alloy Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Made in China for Mines and Cement Plant:
Weight of Single Ball In Average
Numbers of Per Ton Ball In Average
- Q:How to cast iron and wrought iron collocation
- 3, if you have a file in the hand, can be used to file to see finish can also make a judgment from the file down the iron can also be seen, but this is beyond your request, it can be done in the factory. 4, if placed in the grinder grinding, see iron spark from a judge or iron wrought iron, but this is only to do in the factory. About it, may not be full, but through these methods, generally can distinguish between iron or wrought iron.
- Q:General aluminum alloy die casting or casting box and other parts,
- There are several casesThe first hole with a diameter of less than 4MM is generally not done, or as a hole location only for a period of less than 10MM.Second for the big hole, some of the reasons for the holding force, we must increase the slope, direct tapping is unlikely, so it still needs post-processingThird for products with high tightness requirements, some cores need to be made even if they are very small, so they can be tapped directlyFourth, some due to technical requirements, regardless of the size of each other's requirements must be made, there is no wayThe above methods are common, and they will encounter many small problems in actual production.
- Q:The difference between sheet metal and casting parts
- Sheet metal refers to the metal sheet (which can be bent straight board, etc.) generally uniform thickness, can obtain the required parts by stamping, molding, welding, splicing and other processing methods.
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Proofing? In the casting industry is not called proofing, proofing is generally used in the printing industry, that is, according to the customer's drawings or samples, to do a first piece, to provide customers with the inspection process to meet their requirements;In the foundry industry, providing prototypes is sometimes difficult:1, customers if the provision of mold, it would be best, at this time, sample costs are very low, and almost the same as your regular products;2, the customer does not provide the mold, but in business relationships, your factory and not very sure must take this one, it requires your leadership decision-making, is free or low cost, or by a strict process offer (of course sample);3, not all of the casting process to provide samples are difficult, like lost foam can directly make a white NC prototype, and then assembled pouring, this is her unique advantages, first cost less than the opening process and so on;If you don't understand, you can continue to question me
- Q:What's the density of casting?
- Generally cast iron thick place, density is empty, thin place density a little more.
- Q:What kind of flaw detector is better for casting parts?
- If you want to detect internal defects, you can use ultrasonic flaw detector, ray flaw detector can also, but the ray of the safety protection level is too high, not recommended priorityMacro Xu flaw detector answered, such as the magnetic particle inspection machine has the demand can contact us, Baidu "macro Xu flaw detection""
- Q:Can the casting part be phosphating with the phosphating solution of the pickling board?
- Like stainless steel casting, duplex stainless steel casting is phosphating, ductile iron gray iron is not required
- Q:Stainless steel mirror polishing precision casting parts is very difficult, 20
- German winter three step mirror polishing 2013 new processYou can free proofing!
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- What you say is the difference between rough drawing and processing drawingThere must be a difference between the rough drawings and the rough ones
- Q:What is the casting material?
- Kdl1588n said in detail, casting a lot of material, steel, iron, aluminum, copper, zinc, etc. can be, valuable, as well as gold and silver, the most common on cast steel and cast iron, cast aluminum and so on.
CGB, one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of grinding steel balls and decorative wrought iron products in China. Our annual production output is 100,000 metric tons. Our products are mainly exported to the USA, Canada, Chile, Peru, South Africa, Italy, Greece, Korea and Japan, more than 30 countries and regions in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Domestic Market, South Asia, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Balls; Grinding Rods; Grinding Cylpebs.
|Product Price Range