Process Features of High Chrome Alloy Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Made in China for Mines and Cement Plant:
1.Chemical composition matching
2.Melting and pouring process
Specifications of High Chrome Alloy Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Made in China for Mines and Cement Plant:
2.Good wear resistance
3.No breakage, long life span
4.Keep the same roundness
Applied Fields of High Chrome Alloy Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Made in China for Mines and Cement Plant:
2. Cement plants
3. Power stations
4. Chemical industry
5. Building and construction
Material and Chemical Composition of High Chrome Alloy Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Made in China for Mines and
Physical Property of High Chrome Alloy Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Made in China for Mines and Cement Plant:
Endurance Test Times(5m)
Features of Cast High Chrome Alloy Grinding Ball for Ball Mill Made in China for Mines and Cement Plant:
Weight of Single Ball In Average
Numbers of Per Ton Ball In Average
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- The purpose of forming processes is to allow the sheet to undergo plastic deformation without breaking the billet and to make the desired shape and size. In actual production, a variety of processes are often applied to a workpiece. Blanking, bending, shearing, drawing, bulging, spinning and rectification are several main stamping processes. The difference between stamping parts and castings: with thin, uniform, light, strong features, stamping can be produced by other methods difficult to make, with stiffeners, ribs, UPS or flanging of the workpiece, to improve its rigidity. Due to the use of precision molds, the workpiece accuracy up to microns, and repeated high precision, specifications consistent, you can punch out of the hole, lug and so on.
- Q:How to improve the surface roughness of casting parts?
- One is to improve the accuracy of the model; the two is to improve the molding sand mesh. How much is the other relationship?.
- Q:How to collect exothermic process of casting blank?
- General Casting Factory Casting Division will be in your chart marked on shrinkage and processing margin figure (usually with red and green pen) to the patternmaker production of wood or other material mould diagram.
- Q:Where is the difference in performance between the rolled and cast parts of the same part?
- uch as: automobile transmission shaft adopts mechanical rolling machine with good performance, gray cast iron can play seismic effect effectively, with good thermal conductivity of radiator graphite in gray cast iron, the aircraft engine turbine blade by casting directional solidification casting and Dan Jingzhu.Do everything we can to make the best use of it, the advantages and disadvantages of rolling and casting, and you'll find it yourself, Baidu, depending on how you use it
- Q:What do you mean by "proofing" in the casting? Do you charge for the proofing?
- Die die must charge, wood cheap, expensive aluminum mold
- Q:Why do casting parts have air holes?
- Cangshan Qiao hidden his answer is quite comprehensive, you can try using inert gas to reduce air cover
- Q:How do casting parts remove stress?
- Annealing treatment, according to different casting annealing treatment, eliminate thermal stress, if need to restore hardness or increase hardness, and then quenching treatment
- Q:How about casting parts for a year?
- 2, heat aging (artificial aging), also known as stress annealing, is to heat the casting to 550-650 degrees, insulation 2 - 4h, with the furnace cooling to 150 - 200T, and then baked.
- Q:When the blank is a casting, the margin is evenly distributed, how should rough machining? Twenty
- Even distribution is a good thing. Generally, the machining allowance of the casting is uneven.If the processing depends on how your processing techniques have been arranged.In the NC milling plane contour machining, when the rough margin is large, how to deal with.1. Return to the foundry, too large margin improvement.2. Then you can spend more time on it.
- Q:Why should pig iron be used in casting?
- 1, in the absence of special requirements, the most important thing is that the price is cheap.2, pig iron castings quenching process requirements are not high. You can do it by hand.3, pig iron casting hardness is very large, can meet many requirements.4, pig iron castings, high temperature resistance is relatively strong. Like stoves are pig iron castings.5, pig iron casting plasticity is very bad, but in some experiments, but use this weakness to improve the sensitivity of the experiment.Wait
CGB, one of the largest manufacturers and exporters of grinding steel balls and decorative wrought iron products in China. Our annual production output is 100,000 metric tons. Our products are mainly exported to the USA, Canada, Chile, Peru, South Africa, Italy, Greece, Korea and Japan, more than 30 countries and regions in the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||Domestic Market, South Asia, Southern Europe, Northern Europe, Central America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Balls; Grinding Rods; Grinding Cylpebs.
|Product Price Range