glass tube dimensions
58mm * 1800mm
coating of vacuum tube
anti-freezing > -35 degree
Solar Keymark, EN12975,SRCC
container loading 20FT/40HQ sets
Gross Weight kg
Packaging & Delivery
Exporting Carton with big foaming protection
Heat pipe vacuum tube:
Manifold and bracket:
In 10-15 days
Principle of solar collector:
Solar collector details
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to whether the collector is tracking the sun is divided into: tracking collector, non-tracking collector according to whether there is a vacuum within the collector is divided into: flat-type collector, vacuum tube collector.
- Q:Vacuum tube for solar collectors
- Vacuum tube collector is the space between the endothermic body and the transparent cap rock is evacuated into a vacuum solar collector. A water heater consisting of a vacuum tube collector is a vacuum tube water heater.
- Q:What is the working principle of flat solar collectors?
- At the same time, due to the temperature of the heat absorber, through the transparent cover and the shell to the environment heat loss, constitute a flat solar collector heat loss.
- Q:Flat solar collector how, flat solar collector working principle introduced
- Set up reliable lightning protection measures. 5) The storage tank base must be located on the load-bearing wall (beam) of the building and reserved for fixing parts. The gap between the embedded part and the base, the application of fine stone concrete filling dense. 6) storage tank application anchor bolts and foundation connection firmly.
- Q:What is a trough solar collector?
- The traditional trough solar collector device adopts the vacuum glass tube structure, that is, the inner tube adopts the metal tube, the tube takes the heating medium, the metal tube is coated with the selective absorbing coating, and then the outside is the glass tube, the glass tube and the metal pipe Vacuum to suppress convection and conduction heat loss.
- Q:Is solar collector directly using solar energy?
- Solar collectors are directly using solar energy. A solar collector is a device that converts radiant energy from the sun into heat.
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- A solar collector is a device that absorbs solar radiation and transfers heat energy to the heat transfer medium.
- Q:Flat solar collector is a good blue film, or good black chrome? It is best to specify.
- The absorption ratio α and the emission ratio ε of the black chromium coating are 0.93-0.97 and 0.07-0.15, respectively, and α / ε is 6 to 13, and has excellent spectral selectivity.
- Q:With the tonnage of solar collectors and air to hot water which power consumption
- This question relates to what assistance is to be used in the hot water project of the solar collector, as well as the location and duration of the project. If you do not use auxiliary heating equipment, there is no doubt that the solar collector hot water project power consumption is minimal, but due to the uncertainty of the sun
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- Hello, solar collectors are generally installed at the top of the house, the collector slopes south, and where is your location?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range