solar energy water heater,solar heating system,vacuum tube solar water heater:for household,school,enterprise,government,swimmin
a) Outer Tank material: galvanized armor plate.
b) Inner Tank material: imported SUS304-2B food grade stainless steel.
c) Water Tank Diameter: Φ410/420/460/470/480/500/520mm.
d) Insulating layer: 55-60mm polyurethane foame.
e) Tank Capacity: 90/110/150/180/200/210/240/300/350L.
2) Vacuum tube
a) Dimension: Φ47*1500mm/Φ58*1800mm.
b) Material: high boron silicon 3.3 glass.
c) Qty: 16/18/20/24/30/36 pcs.
d) Hail resistance diameter: Φ25mm
e) Tube coating: by AL-N-AL or ALN/AIN-SS/CU.
a) Material: color armor plate.
b) Thickness: 1.5mm.
c) Obliquity: from 38o to 45o .
4) Certificates: ISO9001:2000,CCC,CE
- Q:What is the classification of solar collectors?
- According to the collector heat transfer type: liquid collector, air collector. According to whether the solar radiation into the lighting port to change the direction of points: condenser type collector, non-concentrating type collector.
- Q:The introduction of flat solar water heater
- Flat solar collectors placed in the building bar inside the balcony, windows, roof, walls, make up for the traditional solar water heater due to lack of congenital can not achieve the perfect combination with the building and the environment regret.
- Q:What is a trough solar collector?
- Due to the different expansion coefficient of glass and metal seal, this structure of the absorber is currently high cost, short life, reliability is affected.
- Q:Is solar collector directly using solar energy?
- Most of the solar water heaters are equipped with electric auxiliary heating function, when the rainy weather will automatically start when the electric heating function.
- Q:Condensation type solar collectors and non-concentrating heaters
- Solar collectors can be classified by a variety of methods, for example: according to the type of heat transfer refrigerant, according to enter the mouth of the solar radiation is to change the direction;
- Q:Superconducting heat pipe solar collector temperature ok
- Heat pipe collector can be used under the conditions of minus 50 ℃, can withstand pressure operation, but the heat pipe condensation side (heating side) surface area is only one hundred percent of the vacuum tube, easy to scale, heat transfer effect as vacuum tube, and the use of direct effect By the heat pipe itself, the quality and life of the impact of some heat pipe quality decline and attenuation problems,
- Q:How can solar collector system prevent wind?
- The collector must be provided with proper wind protection, bolted or secure. Other components of the solar thermal water system are affected by the wind may cause damage or affect the normal operation of the system,
- Q:What is the solar collector
- A solar collector is a device that converts radiant energy from the sun into heat. As the solar energy is more dispersed, must try to put it together, so the collector is a key part of the use of solar energy devices.
- Q:About centralized solar water heater
- The solar tube in the solar collector absorbs the solar radiation energy, converts the solar radiation energy into heat energy to heat the water in the collector, the heated high temperature water
- Q:Where is the solar collector installed in the building?
- Hello, solar collectors are generally installed at the top of the house, the collector slopes south, and where is your location?
We have had great fame in China for many years. A trained team makes sure that all our products are 100% qualified and manipulated strictly under international standards. Our products can meet different customer's specific needs according to different individual requirements such as area, climate and consumption level. Our vision:Grand aims to contribute to create a green environment with the effort of everybody, making our lives better. Our mission:As a member of society, we devote ourselves to protecting our environment and saving our natural resources.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range