Specification of flat plate solar collector:
1) Low iron textured tempered glass(3.2mm thickness)offers the best capability of durability, strength.
2) Tinox blue titanium or black chrome coating have very high absoption rate to ensure the high efficiency.
3) Whole-plate ultrasonic welding technology makes the flate plate solar collector more beautiful, efficient and durable.
4) Special Anodized aluminum alloy frame to ensure handsome appearance and can accept high pressure without leakage.
These top-of-the-range solar panel heat collectors are suitable for heating domestic hot water, swimming pools etc - even in winter! One unit is adequate for an average household (3-4people), and it is modular, so you can add more if required. A single panel is sufficient for a 200litre cylinder, but you can fit 2 or more for high water usage, or for heating swimming pools or underfloor heating. Some types of renewable energy are only available in certain locations, however free solar heating is potentially available to almost every house in the world! "
Specification of flat panel solar collector
Flat plate collectors are an extension of the basic idea to place a collector in an 'oven'-like box. Here, a pipe is connected to the water tank and the water is circulated through this pipe and back into the tank. The water tank is now outside the collector that only contains the pipes. Since the surface-to-volume ratio increases sharply as the diameter of a pipe decreases, most flat-plate collectors have pipes less than 1 cm in diameter. The efficiency of the heating process is therefore sharply increased. The design of a flat-plate collector therefore typically takes the shape of a flat box with a robust glass top oriented towards the sun, enclosing a network of piping. In many flat-plate collectors the metal surface of the pipe is increased with flat metal flanges or even a large, flat metal plate to which the pipes are connected. Since the water in a flat-plate collector usually reaches temperatures much higher than that of an ICS, the problem of radiation of heat back to the environment is very important, even though a box-like 'oven' is used.
Flat-plate collector is one of common solar collectors for solar hot water heating in homes and solar space heatings. Flat plate solar collectors provide quality hot water with its new solar energy efficient flat plate design. This glazed collector includes a selective coating to maximize the solar heat absorption, weather resistant aluminium framing and interior fibreglass insulation for increased efficiency.
1) High efficiency solar collector using heat pipe evacuated tubes
2) Able to be used in all climates
3) Reliable and efficient with twin-glass solar tubes
4) Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer
5) Easy plug-in installation for mounting on the roof or at ground level
6) Maintenance free
7) Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 6bar / 87psi)
8) Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header
9) Frame material: 304 2B grade standard steel
10) Casing material: 304 BA or AB stainless steel
11) Excellent insulator in glass wool
12) Collectors may be connected in series to increase water heating capacity
13) Tubes easily replaced if broken - can be used with broken tubes
14) Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications