Order On-line Tracking
Introduction of HCHS2002A Saeries BOPP Tape Slitter Rewinding Machine
1. The slitter rewinder machine is suitable for slitting BOPP packaging & stationery tapes.
2. 4 shafts automatic exchange..
Application of HCHS2002A Saeries BOPP Tape Slitter Rewinding Machine
the Bopp adhesive tape slitter rewinder machine is 4 shafts auto turret exchange, suitable for slitting rewinding BOPP packaging & stationery tapes.
Specification of HCHS2002A Saeries BOPP Tape Slitter Rewinding Machine
Max. working widths: 1.3m, 1.6m Jumb-roll unwind diameter: 750mm
Mini. slitting width: 12mm up (optional) Slitting blade: razor blade (0.2x22x60mm)
Rewind paper core: 3" (76.2mm) Max. rewind diameter: 150mm (4 shafts exchange)
Feature of HCHS2002A Saeries BOPP Tape Slitter Rewinding Machine
1. Equipped with connected unwind base, which is convenience on operationand space saving.
2. Equipped with surface type lay on roller on unwind base to make web wound out more smoothly.
3. Slitting by razor blade, which was designed to slit various film tapes.
4. Driven by one A.C motor with 3 stages type length counter to make machine stops accurately.
5. Rewind tension is controlled by clutch, it works with differential shafts to make tension on each roll the same even when the web thickness is not the same at all.
6. Finished rolls unload and paper cores reload working by core loader (HCSA105), it increases full production capacity.
Optional Part of HCHS2002A Saeries BOPP Tape Slitter Rewinding Machine
1. Core Alum. mold: it is needed when slitting different sizes, any sizes can be made on your request.
2. Unwind base: connected shaft type, jumbo-roll uplifting.
3. Auto tabber: label tape roll unwind system.
4. Slitter blade: air scroll knife (width 10mm) with firm roller and guide bar.
5. Noise reduction hood: connected unwind safety cover, hydraulic control.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Location||Suzhou, China (Mainland)|
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||North America; South America; Eastern Europe; Southeast Asia; Africa; Oceania; Mid East; Eastern Asia; Western Europe; Central America; Northern Europe; Southern Europe; South Asia|
|Company Certifications||Certificate of Compliance|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|Export Percentage||41% - 50%|
|No.of Employees in Trade Department||1-2 People|
|Language Spoken:||English, Chinese|
|Factory Size:||1,000-3,000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Contract Manufacturing||OEM Service Offered|
|Product Price Range||Average|