SS201 Hanger & Clip For PVC Strip Curtains
Specifications of SS201 Hanger & Clip For PVC Strip Curtains
1. Rail Size: 1m(length)x25px(thickness)
2. Clip Size:
Applications of SS201 Hanger & Clip For PVC Strip Curtains
One set of hanger include 3 ways
A. 1m rail, 8sets clips and 24 pcs screws, be applicable for 150mm and 200mm wide PVC strip
B. 1m rail, 6sets clips and 18 pcs screws, be applicable for 200mm and 300mm wide PVC strip
C. 1m rail, 4sets clips and 16 pcs screws, be applicable for 300mm and 400mm wide PVC strip
Package& Delivery of SS201 Hanger & Clip For PVC Strip Curtains
Wooden pallet,Carton box according to custom requires.
Installation of SS201 Hanger & Clip For PVC Strip Curtains
Measure the size of door and cut the PVC strip curtain accordingly. Make sure the angle is 90 degree; Be carful with the cutter
2. Punch hole
a) Pushing holes in one side of PVC strip curtain
b) 200mm width door curtain need 3 holes
c) 300mm width door curtain need 4 holes
3. Install holders
a) Butt holders to the PVC strip with Screw.
b) Make sure the angle between strip and holders is 90 degree
Choose the best tool to punch hole according to the material of wall
- Q:What glue is good for holding plastic?
- The organic glass, rubber, metal, wood, paper, bamboo fabric also has good adhesion. Especially mutual adhered to plastic and metal and non-metal materials and cross bonding has more originality, is the bonding material industry, household appliances industry, radio decoration, packaging and printing industry is the ideal.
- Q:What plastic is the filter cup made of?
- Polyethylene (PC) is not, so the diet related appliances are used in regular occasions.
- Q:What are the hard materials in the plastics industry?
- Rubber and plastic are made of HF8040 rigid plastic. HF8040 rigid plastic special adhesive is specially used for bonding of hard polypropylene, self-adhesive and hard polypropylene and other hard materials.
- Q:Can the plastic shell of TV set be processed into plastic products?
- The plastic shell of TV set is usually made of HIPS plastic and can be recycled. It is suitable for products with neutral hardness, medium performance and certain electrical insulation requirements.
- Q:Which is better, high strength, high modulus polyethylene fiber and aramid fiber?
- At present, the world's new chemical materials industry category mainly includes special engineering plastics and alloys, functional polymer materials, silicone materials, organic fluorine material, special fiber, composite materials, microelectronics, chemical materials, nanometer materials, special rubber, polyurethane, high performance polyolefin materials, special coatings, adhesives, special additives and other more than 10 varieties.
- Q:What glue can stick iron?
- Glue is the intermediate between two kinds of materials. It is a kind of fine chemical, which is mainly made of sticky material, physical form, hardening method and classified material. There is a common instant glue (502 common ethyl cyanoacrylate adhesive is a powerful instant), epoxy resin adhesive, anaerobic glue, UV glue (UV curing), hot melt adhesive, pressure-sensitive adhesive, latex etc..
- Q:How many kinds of plastic fiber can be divided into? What's the effect of each?
- Molded plastic: a resin mixture for molding. Such as thermosetting plastics.Laminated fabric: a fabric impregnated with a resin that can be laminated and pressed together to form an integral material.Injection, extrusion and blow molding plastics: - refers to a mixture of resins that can melt and flow at the cylinder temperature and rapidly harden in the mold. Such as general thermoplastic plastics.Casting liquid: a liquid resin mixture that can be poured into a mold and hardened into a definite shape in case of no pressure or little pressure. Such as MC nylon.Reaction injection mold plastic: generally refers to liquid raw material, pressurized injection mold cavity, so that the reaction of curing, finished products. Such as polyurethane.
- Q:How does the new Juicer remove the plastic flavor of the fuselage?
- Processed food has its own flavor, and the stuff is dangerous.
- Q:What glue is best for sticking glue?
- Determine whether the plane is a sticky adhesive, if the buckle or set of stick like glue, the adhesive strength is not very good, can achieve good effect. The adhesive bonding is determined after the requirements such as: bonding speed / colloid color / colloid viscosity / temperature performance / high adhesive strength requirements, if there are special you want to stick to, with special glue, as compared to the high-temperature resistance / super / waterproof adhesive type.
- Q:How to eliminate plastic flavor?
- Plastics are derivatives of petroleum products, most of which are synthetic resins, which contain many substances which are harmful to health and are difficult to degrade. The plastic the stale smell of these harmful substances may be released, including phenol, amine, thiol, peroxide, benzene, aldehydes, ketones, vinyl chloride monomer, styrene, acrylate and acrylic acid monomer and unsaturated hydrocarbons, and some plasticizers and flame retardants. In addition, the solvent used in plastic processing releases a strong chemical odor.
Easterflex is a large-scale manufaturer specialized on clear
flexible PVC strip curtain,PVC strips and sheets etc.after more than ten year is development.armed
with first-class prduct equipment coupled with advanced technique.we changed traditional technique in
producing PVC strips and sheets as well as created a landmark in flexible PVC strip curtain without
viscidity which brought about a new sense with high transparency and comfort to our customers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin; Qingdao; Shagnhai; Guanghzou
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range