SS201 Hanger & Clip For PVC Strip Curtains
Specifications of SS201 Hanger & Clip For PVC Strip Curtains
1. Rail Size: 1m(length)x25px(thickness)
2. Clip Size:
Applications of SS201 Hanger & Clip For PVC Strip Curtains
One set of hanger include 3 ways
A. 1m rail, 8sets clips and 24 pcs screws, be applicable for 150mm and 200mm wide PVC strip
B. 1m rail, 6sets clips and 18 pcs screws, be applicable for 200mm and 300mm wide PVC strip
C. 1m rail, 4sets clips and 16 pcs screws, be applicable for 300mm and 400mm wide PVC strip
Package& Delivery of SS201 Hanger & Clip For PVC Strip Curtains
Wooden pallet,Carton box according to custom requires.
Installation of SS201 Hanger & Clip For PVC Strip Curtains
Measure the size of door and cut the PVC strip curtain accordingly. Make sure the angle is 90 degree; Be carful with the cutter
2. Punch hole
a) Pushing holes in one side of PVC strip curtain
b) 200mm width door curtain need 3 holes
c) 300mm width door curtain need 4 holes
3. Install holders
a) Butt holders to the PVC strip with Screw.
b) Make sure the angle between strip and holders is 90 degree
Choose the best tool to punch hole according to the material of wall
- Q:Can plastic and leather be double adhesive?
- Plastic and leather can be bonded with HY-T160 glue.HY-T160 PP/PE slow dry glue is mainly used for bonding plastic products such as: stick to polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), ABS, nylon, sponge, foam film, etc.; the organic glass, rubber, metal, wood, bamboo fabric paper also has good adhesion, especially for plastic and metal and non-metal materials are glued cross bonding has more originality, is the bonding material industry, household appliances industry, radio decoration, craft toys, insulation materials, packaging and printing industry is the ideal.
- Q:Which is better, high strength, high modulus polyethylene fiber and aramid fiber?
- The development of new chemical material industry plays an important supporting role in all fields of national economy, especially in high technology and advanced technology fields. From the industrial chain, new chemical materials in the upper reaches, upstream is the key raw material of new materials including chemical needs, the overall development trend of new chemical materials is a high performance, multifunction, low cost, process harmless, large-scale, continuous innovation of devices.
- Q:What kinds of plastic pipes are divided into?
- The most widely used plastic pipe is plastic pipe. There are many kinds of plastic pipes, which are divided into two categories: thermoplastic pipes and thermosetting plastic pipes. It belongs to thermoplastic, including PVC pipe, polyethylene pipe, polypropylene pipe, POM pipe, super high molecular weight polyethylene pipe, etc. it belongs to thermosetting phenolic plastic pipe. The main advantages of plastic pipes are good corrosion resistance, light quality, convenient molding and easy processing. The disadvantages are low strength and poor heat resistance.
- Q:How many kinds of plastic fiber can be divided into? What's the effect of each?
- There is no definite classification of plastics at present. The general classification is as follows: 1.. According to the physical and chemical properties of plastics, thermoplastics can be repeatedly heated, softened and cooled to harden in a certain temperature range. Such as polyethylene plastic, PVC plastic.Thermosetting plastics: Plastics cured by heat or other conditions without melting into insoluble material. Such as phenolic plastics, epoxy plastics and so on.
- Q:How to eliminate plastic flavor?
- In this regard, consumers should be vigilant attitude to pay attention to, nature is often the United States, the most healthy, so that life back to pure, pure natural, the best for the human body.
- Q:Can the plastic shell of TV set be processed into plastic products?
- The plastic shell of the TV can be recycled, but it is not suitable for food containers
- Q:Shape complex, thin wall of household electrical appliances, plastic shell processing?
- I wonder if you asked about the method or the material. Method is injection molding, and if the appearance of the relatively high requirements of the thin wall, the need for the upper mold temperature machine. Raw materials generally use ABS, HIPS, or PC/ABS alloy and other amorphous materials
- Q:What glue is best for sticking glue?
- Determine whether the plane is a sticky adhesive, if the buckle or set of stick like glue, the adhesive strength is not very good, can achieve good effect. The adhesive bonding is determined after the requirements such as: bonding speed / colloid color / colloid viscosity / temperature performance / high adhesive strength requirements, if there are special you want to stick to, with special glue, as compared to the high-temperature resistance / super / waterproof adhesive type.
- Q:What plastic is the filter cup made of?
- Polyethylene (PC) is not, so the diet related appliances are used in regular occasions.
- Q:What adhesive effect is best for plastic and plastic bonding?
- Jujian G-977 ABS special glue is a one component solvent based adhesives with vinyl polymer as the main body. The utility model has the advantages of convenient use, quick positioning, high bonding strength, non-toxic curing agent, etc.. Glue all solid, waterproof, heat-resistant, cold resistant, oil resistance, corrosion resistance, and ABS engineering plastics, for the current bonding ABS, acrylic, PC, PS, GP, AS and other hard plastic works of the best glue.
Easterflex is a large-scale manufaturer specialized on clear
flexible PVC strip curtain,PVC strips and sheets etc.after more than ten year is development.armed
with first-class prduct equipment coupled with advanced technique.we changed traditional technique in
producing PVC strips and sheets as well as created a landmark in flexible PVC strip curtain without
viscidity which brought about a new sense with high transparency and comfort to our customers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin; Qingdao; Shagnhai; Guanghzou
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range