Specifications of Anti-insect PVC Strip Curtains
Application tempt range: -15℃to 50℃
Thickness range from 1.5mm to 6mm
Width range from 150mm to 400mm
Applications of Anti-insect PVC Strip Curtains
Windows in commercial food preparation areas need to comply with the latest food and Hygiene Regulations by fitting a screen which prevents the entry of insects, birds and other infestations. Insect-Proof PVC strip curtain is an ideal solution for anywhere that insects aren’t welcome. Insect proof PVC strip curtain made with a specially formulated repellent material that wards off insects. Sanitation authorities are highly concerned with the hygiene conditions of food and drug handling areas.
Ideal solutions for
- Back doors of restaurants
- Personnel doors at commercial and manufacturing locations
- Open air concessions at parks, sports arenas and other outdoor facilities
- Any open area where flying insects are a pest
Package& Delivery of Anti-insect PVC Strip Curtains
Wooden pallet,shirnk film according to custom requires.
Colors of Anti-insect PVC Strip Curtains
Yellow is the only color available in proof insect. It emits special light which dispels insects.
- Q:What glue does the hard plastic bond with?
- HY-T160 PP/PE slow dry glue is mainly used for bonding plastic products such as: stick to polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), ABS, nylon, sponge, foam film, etc.; the organic glass, rubber, metal, wood, bamboo fabric paper also has good adhesion, especially for plastic and metal and non-metal materials are glued cross bonding has more originality, is the bonding material industry, household appliances industry, radio decoration, craft toys, insulation materials, packaging and printing industry is the ideal.
- Q:How many kinds of plastic fiber can be divided into? What's the effect of each?
- There is no definite classification of plastics at present. The general classification is as follows: 1.. According to the physical and chemical properties of plastics, thermoplastics can be repeatedly heated, softened and cooled to harden in a certain temperature range. Such as polyethylene plastic, PVC plastic.Thermosetting plastics: Plastics cured by heat or other conditions without melting into insoluble material. Such as phenolic plastics, epoxy plastics and so on.
- Q:How to reuse plastic products?
- Initially, plastic recycling was largely landfill or incineration, resulting in substantial waste of resources. Therefore, foreign waste plastics are used for blast furnace injection instead of coal, oil and coke. It is used for cement rotary kiln instead of coal, firing cement, and making solid waste fuel (RDF) for power generation, the effect is ideal.
- Q:Rubber and plastic bonding, what glue best, most durable?
- Can be difficult to stick the adhesive of various transparent or white plastic products such as: Polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), ABS, nylon, sponge, foam film, etc.; the organic glass, rubber, metal, wood, bamboo fabric paper has better adhesive sticking to each other on special. Plastic and metal and non-metal materials and cross bonding has more originality, is the bonding material industry, household appliances industry, radio decoration, packaging and printing industry is the ideal.
- Q:Plastic Pads how to remove plastic flavor?
- Method: the use of ventilation air flow away dilution plastic taste, can also use the electric fan to blow, or outdoor fresh air to the mountains "bubble". Need to remind is, some people use negative oxygen ion generator to control low concentration air pollution, but governance effect is not satisfactory, negative oxygen ion is easy to change into ozone, cause two pollution.
- Q:PE plastic and PE plastic bonding with what glue best?
- PE plastic with PE plastic quick drying can be used as one HY-302AB glue, slow drying can use HY-T160 glue.HY-302ABPP glue is mainly used in all kinds of plastic products, PP/PE/POM/, nylon and other kinds of difficult to glue plastic adhesive, requiring high products, different materials, rapid adhesion between each other, Super Sticky relay.
- Q:How to identify the kinds of plastics?!
- Plastic and rubber are high molecular material, mainly composed of two kinds of carbon and hydrogen atoms, and some contain a small amount of oxygen, nitrogen, chlorine, fluorine, silicon, sulfur atoms, its special properties, use is also special. At room temperature, the plastic is not solid, hard, and tensile deformation of rubber hardness is not high., elastic, can be stretched, and stop pulling back to normal. This is due to differences in their molecular structure. Another difference is the plastic can be repeatedly recycled, while the rubber cannot be directly recycled, can only be processed and then reclaimed rubber, plastic and rubber. Available in the form of more than 100 to 200 degrees at 60 to 100 degrees. The morphological similarity does not include plastic rubber.
- Q:What glue can glue PP plastic?
- First use SABA's 48 cleaning agent to clean the surface of the material, remove the dirt sticking on the surface of the two materials (if the material surface is clean, no oil, etc.), you can save this step. Remark: this detergent can also be replaced by a similar detergent of heptane content >95%.
- Q:What glue does the rubber and plastic material adhere to?
- Rubber and rubber, rubber and metal, rubber and fabric between the bonding, the current market is good for the German V-KOOL WAGU 90 cold vulcanized rubber adhesive.
- Q:How does the new Juicer remove the plastic flavor of the fuselage?
- Processed food has its own flavor, and the stuff is dangerous.
Easterflex is a large-scale manufaturer specialized on clear
flexible PVC strip curtain,PVC strips and sheets etc.after more than ten year is development.armed
with first-class prduct equipment coupled with advanced technique.we changed traditional technique in
producing PVC strips and sheets as well as created a landmark in flexible PVC strip curtain without
viscidity which brought about a new sense with high transparency and comfort to our customers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin; Qingdao; Shagnhai; Guanghzou
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range