Specifications of Anti-static PVC Strip Curtains
Application tempt range: -15℃to 50℃
Thickness range from 1.5mm to 6mm
Width range from 150mm to 400mm
Applications of Anti-static PVC Strip Curtains
Widely used in electronics, food, pharmaceutical, refrigeration industry.
Can be used as barrier wall,protective portiere/curtain for sensitive area or protective cover for sensitive industry.
Package& Delivery of Anti-static PVC Strip Curtains
Wooden pallet,shirnk film according to custom requires.
Colors of Anti-static PVC Strip Curtains
Data sheet of Anti-static PVC Strip Curtains
Standard Clear Formula
Super Polar Curtain
Softness A Hardness
Falling Ball Test
-20 No Break
-40 No Break
-50 No Break
-20 No Break
-40 Bo Break
-50 No Break
Reaction to fire
- Q:Which is better, high strength, high modulus polyethylene fiber and aramid fiber?
- The development of new chemical material industry plays an important supporting role in all fields of national economy, especially in high technology and advanced technology fields. From the industrial chain, new chemical materials in the upper reaches, upstream is the key raw material of new materials including chemical needs, the overall development trend of new chemical materials is a high performance, multifunction, low cost, process harmless, large-scale, continuous innovation of devices.
- Q:What glue can stick iron?
- Other metal stick glue: for example: JL-6118 transparent metal plastic glue is mainly used in PP, PE and ABS, PVC, nylon, sponge, foam materials; for organic glass, rubber, metal, wood, bamboo, paper, fabric also has good adhesion, especially for plastic and metal and non metal the material sticking to each other, cross bonding has more originality, home appliances, electronics, toys, craft decoration, insulation adhesive materials, packaging and printing industry is the ideal. JL-6300 transparent adhesive strength of bonding of wood, metal, glass, glass fiber, ceramic, masonry and concrete materials are excellent, and leather, rubber, vinyl and many other plastic can stick is very strong.
- Q:How to eliminate plastic flavor?
- In this regard, consumers should be vigilant attitude to pay attention to, nature is often the United States, the most healthy, so that life back to pure, pure natural, the best for the human body.
- Q:How to reuse plastic products?
- RDF technology was originally developed by the United states. In recent years, Japan's view of landfill shortage, incinerator waste plastics processing HCI of boiler corrosion, and combustion process will produce dioxin pollution of the environment, the use of waste plastics and the characteristics of high calorific value of mixed combustible waste into uniform heat 20933kJ/kg and particle size of the RDF, even if the chlorine has been diluted, at the same time also it is easy to store and transport and for other boilers and industrial furnaces burning coal.Blast furnace injection of waste plastics technology is also the use of waste plastics high calorific value, waste plastics as raw materials, made suitable for spraying into the blast furnace size, instead of coke or coal powder, a new method of dealing with waste plastics. Foreign blast furnace injection of waste plastics showed that the utilization rate of waste plastics reached 80%, the amount of emissions was 0.1%~1.0% of the incineration, less harmful gas produced, lower processing costs. The technology of injecting waste plastics into blast furnace has opened up a new way for the comprehensive utilization of waste plastics and the control of "white pollution". It also provides a new way for energy saving and efficiency improvement in metallurgical enterprises. Germany and Japan have been successful since 1995.
- Q:The plastic bucket of water dispenser is reused. Has it been harmful for a long time?
- As a result, when the bottle is used up, it is thrown away. It should not be used as a water cup, or used as a storage container to carry other articles, so as not to cause health problems.
- Q:What is the difference between POM and PP plates?
- Known as the "super steel" or "steel", also known as polyoxymethylene. The structure is abbreviated as POM.
- Q:Plastic buckle and wood stick, what kind of glue?
- HY-308 glue is mainly used for all kinds of plastic, rubber, metal jewelry, electronic products, such as high products, wood products, such as rapid adhesion between each other, strong adhesion.
- Q:What adhesive is best for ABS plastic?
- HY-T160 PP/PE slow dry glue is mainly used for bonding plastic products such as: stick to polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), ABS, nylon, sponge, foam film, etc.; the organic glass, rubber, metal, wood, bamboo fabric paper also has good adhesion, especially for plastic and metal and non-metal materials are glued cross bonding has more originality, is the bonding material industry, household appliances industry, radio decoration, craft toys, insulation materials, packaging and printing industry is the ideal.
- Q:What glue is good for holding plastic?
- The organic glass, rubber, metal, wood, paper, bamboo fabric also has good adhesion. Especially mutual adhered to plastic and metal and non-metal materials and cross bonding has more originality, is the bonding material industry, household appliances industry, radio decoration, packaging and printing industry is the ideal.
- Q:Can plastic pipes be adhered with PVC?
- PVC glue product uses a wide range, can remove all kinds of difficult to stick transparent or white plastic products, such as: polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), ABS, PMMA, nylon, sponge, film, foam and so on;
Easterflex is a large-scale manufaturer specialized on clear
flexible PVC strip curtain,PVC strips and sheets etc.after more than ten year is development.armed
with first-class prduct equipment coupled with advanced technique.we changed traditional technique in
producing PVC strips and sheets as well as created a landmark in flexible PVC strip curtain without
viscidity which brought about a new sense with high transparency and comfort to our customers
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||15.00% Mid East
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% North America
30.00% Eastern Asia
9.00% Eastern Europe
8.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Western Europe
2.00% Southern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Tianjin; Qingdao; Shagnhai; Guanghzou
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range