Q235, Q345, Q195
|Place of Origin: |
Tianjin China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
C Channel,c channel
|Perforated Or Not: |
black or silver
|Surface treatment: |
galvanized, spray paint
more than 8 years
|Painting spraying: |
|Raw material: |
|Thickness tolerance: |
as per standard
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||seaworthy packing|
|Delivery Detail:||15- 30 working days after receive the deposit|
C Channel Purlin
1.Reinforced c channel steel
Tianjin's Erf metal structure co., LTD. (subordinate KaiLongGang structure co., LTD) is a positive response to the national development and environmental protection, energy-saving and efficient steel structure industry, and was engaged in steel structure of the system design, research and development, production and installation of professional firms.
We have two factories, one of which already has more than nine years of experience. And we have establish a new factory. Our company is mainly engaged in cold bending steel, cold bend profiled steel, CZU type steel; Galvanized steel, steel door frame; Hot dip galvanized steel structure; Sisheng metal manufacturing, rolled plate kaiping; Steel, strip steel, and other products.
- Q:How about the top 100 board furniture
- Hundred furniture, money loss and endless trouble
I bought a hundred top furniture in OKorder, including wardrobe, bed, two bedside cabinets, spent about ten thousand, high price is not the quality of the purchase but the trouble and formaldehyde pollution.
100 furniture, OKorder staff attitude arrogant, irrational, refused to recognize the formaldehyde of furniture exceeded, but also requires us to spend money to carry out formaldehyde detection of furniture. It is understood that the cost of furniture formaldehyde detection in 2000 yuan, in order to stop the consumer for legal rights.
Do you make money and poison other people? Do you still have a conscience?
Furniture bought for two years, formaldehyde smell is also very large, businesses that take for granted. Top 100 furniture
Build a dragon, hundred strong furniture, your body which also flow this moral blood? Is there any conscience?
- Q:What kind of auxiliary materials / details of the woodworking board shop?
- F30 most commonly used, mosquito nails, J1010 those, there are F20,25, ST38,50, T50, self-tapping screws, slotted tapping screws, glass glue, foam glue, Handle, hardware (track, lock, hinge, door suction, bed hanging ..)) ...
Ceiling: the main vice-long, screw, 8 sets!
Gypsum board, silicon calcium board! The a lot,,
- Q:xpedited The The Guiqiu do arc shape with what plate how to do detailed
- You can use the relatively soft wood to do, or use three-dimensional plastic to do, and then add a little sponge like plastic sofa.
- Q:What are the CTP plates?
- Photopolymerized media This type of plate is usually made of aluminum, photosensitive layer and surface layer. The photopolymerizable layer is mainly composed of a polymerized monomer (+ oligomer), an initiator, a spectral sensitizer and a film-forming resin. The initiator is widely used as a multi-initiator system with high quantum efficiency. The effect of the spectral sensitizer is to effectively extend the range of the initiator to the luminescence wavelength region of the laser. It can now extend to 488nm (ion laser) and 532nm ( Multiplied YAG laser). The role of the surface layer is mainly the atmosphere of oxygen molecules separated, to avoid its into the photosensitive layer, in order to improve the photosensitive layer of the chain growth efficiency, resulting in high sensitivity. As a result of these effective measures, the photopolymerization of the direct plate of the sensitivity has been greatly improved, the minimum imaging exposure has dropped to about 10μJ / cm2, second only to the silver salt type of direct plate, and this plate structure Simple, resolution, printing rate and post-processing and conventional PS version similar or even better. Since the range of intrinsic photoreactivity of most efficient initiator systems is in the ultraviolet region and the photometric range extends to the range of the emission wavelength of the UV-LD laser, the photopolymerized direct plate will become the next generation of UV direct Preferred system, has a very good development prospects.
- Q:Will the sheet metal processing bending coefficient and plate thickness, bending angle
- The bending factor and the thickness of the material you said bending angle ah bend the radius and bending the bending machine up and down mold, the length of the bending parts are related
We are using experience value. After all, conventional standard brick algorithm does not take into account the equipment wear and tear, sheet material thickness of the situation
Different thickness determines the different bending factors such as 1mm cold rolling fold 90 degrees and 2mm cold rolling fold 90 degrees
Our actual situation is 1mm coefficient is 1.8 2mm coefficient is 3.5
The same angle 90 degrees is a bending factor of 60 degrees is 1/2 of the bending coefficient of 45 degrees is 1/3 of the bending coefficient of less than 30 degrees according to the different thickness of the buckle or buckle a 0.5
Material and plate thickness as different materials, the bending coefficient is different
The bending radius is related to the bending machine. The standard single V or double V is even the default value of the other V slots.
But there are customers who need to be too small or a large bend radius will be specific to the analysis
Too small bend radius, our approach is to plan the groove to bend, so that the bending radius is very small, almost vertical right angle bending
Too large bending radius, the upper mold can be used on the corresponding arc on the mold (note that the upper arc of the R is the inside of your bending R, if the outside R according to the outer R minus a plate thickness to determine the model)
Or a large R30 50 or more, you can use a split bend, which requires the calculation of the cut-in angle and the last knife angle, as well as the size and angle of each knife
There is a part of the length of this I think a lot or machine equipment and related to our machine a long time 1.5mm stainless steel over 1m according to the case will not use 8mm mold bending
- Q:Shang material home furnishings with the plate is what material
- Shangpin furniture with furniture is a medium density fiberboard, formaldehyde content is far lower than the national E1 level standards, the relevant standards close to the European E0 level standards. Plate furniture environmental protection, wear resistance, fire resistance, acid and alkali are higher than the traditional solid wood furniture:
1. Environmental protection: good plate furniture used for the quality of the substrate for the high-quality wood, the use of high environmental protection and glue with less, mainly by high-pressure raw materials forming a surface of the use of environmentally friendly melamine fire materials, without any volatile Gas release. Solid wood furniture surface is sprayed with colored paint, and paint is containing formaldehyde, benzene and other harmful gases, any kind of paint contains these harmful gases, but how much of the problem. Poor solid wood furniture is the use of non-compliance of the paint, the production of some of the furniture with a few years there are obvious irritating smell.
2. Wear resistance: melamine resin is a very high hardness of the material, the general metal will not leave scratches in the above, and paint is a soft texture of the material, it is easy to draw flowers, not wear.
3. Fire: melamine resin itself is a fireproof material, do not help combustion. The paint is a kind of easy to burn the material, not fire.
4. Acid and alkali resistance: melamine resin has a certain acid and alkali resistance, the general acid and alkali will not damage its surface. The physical properties of the paint are not very stable easily by acid-base burns, loss of surface brightness or even stripping.
- Q:Ask: PB, MDF plate is generally what is the quality of good or bad?
- MDF Particleboard (PB)
Now many of the furniture industry is MDF board, because he has a lot of similar nature with the solid wood, the advantage is that it is much cheaper than solid wood.
The PB board is generally less than the MDF plate because it is rough and the edges are not flat. But the price is lower than the MDF, the strength can also be, that is, the amount of methanol will be more.
If you do the cabinet is topical, just used to put the tool (iron or other), I think the PB board can be considered. But if your cabinet is used indoors, it is recommended to go through the painting.
In addition, if your cabinet is used to put water-related, it is recommended to use MDF board, because it is more water-resistant than the PB board, after the water is not easy to deformation.
I am glad to answer the question of the landlord if any mistakes please forgive me
- Q:What are the plates?
- Usually made of standard size flat rectangular building material board, as a wall, ceiling or floor components. Also refers to the forging, rolling or casting made of metal plate. Divided into thin plate, medium plate, thick plate, special thick plate, usually made of standard size flat rectangular building material board.
According to the material classification can be divided into solid wood, wood-based panels two categories; according to the classification can be divided into solid plate, plywood, fiberboard, decorative panels, fire board, particleboard and so on.
- Q:Ecological board and imported incense board which light fastness
- Ecological board and imported incense board which is more light, first of all we have to know that the ecological board is a man-made sheet, he is made of an environmentally friendly materials, and incense wood is a plate, from the light Aspect, it is certainly cooler wood.
- Q:With Altium design PCB, the information required: sheet thickness of 1mm, copper thickness of 0.35um, how to set up Altium?
- Do not set up, with TXT document, named readme can be. Another copper thickness is generally 35um instead of 0.35.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range