Order On-line Tracking
• 2300 m crest length
• 175 m high
• 27 millions m³ of concrete
• 600 000 t of steel
• 18 200 MW of capacity
• 10 years of study
• 17 years of work
• 30 000 people working night & day
1 It adopts standard sections (for models of over 12t) of piece assembly structure, split structure stock, and assembled platform, which meet the transport requirements for standard container.
2. The extra-long boom is designed with a rope-supporting trolley, and the speed of which is 1/2 of that of the luffing trolley, which can achieve the most optimum rope-supporting effect. The structure has applied for national patent.
3. The lifting mechanism adopts speed regulation by frequency control or by eddy current brake series resistance, featuring good lifting performance; The slewing system adopts frequency control by torque electric motor or by coil winding type electric motor with hydraulic coupler, featuring smooth operation and small slewing impact.
4. All kinds of safety devices are reliable and easy to adjust; both the safety monitoring control system and traditional safety system are available, the double system ensures safety operation of the tower crane; the hydraulic system adopts low/medium pressure design, featuring higher safety and reliability.
The Vietnamese Son Da Corporation company ordered 4 MD 900 B cranes for dam construction.
The 250 LCC hoisting mechanism enables a productivity of approx. 70-80 m³/h depending on the site conditions.
Trolleying and slewing mechanisms with frequency variations.
• Radius 60 m, tip load 13,1 t
• Maximum load 50 t at 21,1 m
• Hook height 60,5 m
• 6 m³ bucket hydraulic-control
• 1 crane on Sesan 3 dam
• 1 crane on Sesan 3A dam in the south
• 2 cranes on Tuyen Quang dam in the north
The Longtan Hydropower Development Co Ltd purchased 3 Potain giant tower cranes, with latest technology,
for the construction of the Longtan Dam in Guangxi Province.
The project was to build concrete gravity dam, with roller compacted concrete for the spillway and conventional
concrete for the power house and the ship lock.
3 620 000 m³ roller compacted concrete were poured, including 590 000 m³ for the coffer dam. The final dam
height is 190 m and the crest length is 750 m. Completion 2010.
• 1 MD 2200: 185,6 m height equipped with a Topbelt system
• 1 MD 2200: 139 m height
• 1 MD 1800: 112,5 m height travelling on portal chassis 15 x 15 m
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|