Fuel Tank Vehicle Truck 40, 000L Heavy Duty 8X4
Model NO.:40, 000L Fuel Tank
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Cab:Hw79, 2 Seats with 2 Beds
Export Markets:South America, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia
Production Capacity:30000 Units Per Year
Driving type: 6*4
Cab: HW79, 2 seats with 2 beds, left hand drive, with A/C
Engine: 371hp, Euro2
Transmission: HW19710, 10 forward and 2 reverse
Front axle: HF9, with loading capacity: 2*9000kgs
Driving axle: HC16, with loading capacity: 2*16000kgs
Tire: 12R22.5, including one spare tire
Fuel tanker Trailer: 40, 000L, different compartement can be seperated.
|Gross Vehicle Weight(kg)||25000|
|Gross Combination Weight(kg)||50000|
|Minimum Ground Clearance(mm)||298|
|Performance Parameters()||Maximum Speed(km/h)||102|
|Minimum Turning Diameter(m)||15|
|Specification||Cabin||HW76(2 seats and 1 bed)|
|Net Power(Hp)/Rotating Speed(r/min)||290/2200|
|Maximum Torque(Nm)/Rotating Speed(r/min)||1160/1100-1600|
|Tires||12.00R20, 12.00R22.5, 295/80R22.5, 315/80R22.5|
- Q:Classification of freight car bridges
- Look at the axle bolts and the size of the rear axle housing. The axle from the small to the large is 1401094 151/153 457460, of which 1401094 of the tire bolts are 8, the others are 10.
- Q:How many times a year do you need to drive a pickup truck?
- If a private car is used as a non operating vehicle, it should be examined every two years within six years of the purchase of the new car. For example, when the new car you purchased in 2010 was tested on the line, it was tested once
- Q:Do all new vans need new tires?
- The car tires are used as long as the loading car can open the door can cross factory so as can be imagined is junk goods you really want to run up the goods transport from a security point of view and load is not suitable so cars must be replaced with new tires
- Q:What do you mean by the 6 * 4 on the truck?
- The back numbers represent the number of drive wheels6 x 4, that is, the latter eight rounds, or the ten wheel, is the number of tires, not the number of wheels.Off-road vehicles 4 x 4, that is, four wheel positions are driven wheel position.
- Q:Who is better at cars or trucks?
- I am an automobile manufacturing plant, from a technical point of view, to make product perfect, the technical content of the two are very high, just because the vehicles for different purposes, so the derivative targeted technology and products to our vehicles and equipment.
- Q:How do you calculate the freight rate?
- According to the quality and distance of the shipment. For example, Foshan is 286 kilometers from Shenzhen. Trucks consume 28 litres of petrol every 100 kilometers, excluding travel expenses. You must have a minimum of 500 to 600 profit when you leave the goods on and off.. Often 450 cars are long enough to be considered.
- Q:Truck freight calculation
- The total unit freight, a car is probably:35*1000*0.15+500=5750In other words, use the most common bulk truck to transport your vegetables, each car is 5750 of the price
- Q:What brand of van is good?
- There is a Jiangling, this car is also good, the Isuzu engine technology, the market is also very good reputation, has the characteristics of Isuzu Isuzu, relatively better, but the price is much cheaper, more than 70 thousand, and more than 80 thousand, their common characteristic is the motivation is good, but the high cost of maintenance.
- Q:What brand is Weichai engine truck
- In general, heavy truck, Hongyan King Kong, Nissan, beiben these are installed Chinese Weichai, heavy truck engine is generally installed the Hangzhou
- Q:What is the load weight of pickup trucks?
- The most common pickup models are double row pickup trucks. Pickup can be used as a special vehicle, multi car, public service car, business car, also can be used as a household car, for cargo, travel, rental and so on. The so-called pickup truck is a hybrid of cars and vans. With the expansion of the scale of converted fans, pickup modification has become a favorite category of converted enthusiasts. Pickups are very popular in the United states.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range