Fuel Tank Truck 8X4 Alloy for Diesel Oil Delivery
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Tire Type:Inner Tube
Driving Type:LHD (Rhd Is Option)
Engine Model:Wd615.96,Euro II
Wheel Base (Mm):1800+4600+1350
Front/Rear Axle Load:Hf9t/Hc16t
Overall Dimension of Truck:11984*2496*3950(Mm)
Cabin:HOWO76 One Bed,Air-Condition
Export Markets:South America, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Africa, Oceania, Mid East, Eastern Asia, Western Europe
Standard:ISO/TS16949, DOT, CCC, ISO, SGS
Overall Dimension: 11984×2496×3950(mm)
Kerb Weight: 25000kg
Gross Vehicle Weight: 12800kg
Maximum Output: 375HP
Rated engine power: 277(KW/r/min)
Front Axle: HF9
Rear Axle: HC16 Ratio:4.8
Maximum Speed: 85 km/h
Pump Model: 80QSB-60/90
Cab: HOWO76 ONE BED,Air-condition
| OVERALL DIMENSIONS|| 11500*2500*3450 MM|
| FACT LOADING|| 35000 LITER|
| VEHICLE WEIGHT|| 8500KG|
| WHEEL BASE || 7200+1310+1310 MM|
| REAR TRACK BASE || 1860 KG|
| APPROACH/DEPARTURE ANGLE|| -/17°|
| TIRE SPEC|| 11.00R-20 8PCS|
| AXLES|| 3X13T FUWA AXLE SHAPE OF TANK RECTANGULAR|
| TANK MATERIAL || ALUMINUM 8MM OF THICKNESS|
- Q:Blue truck 2 tons high limit number
- The minivan is 2.5 meters in size, 3.5 meters in the middle, and 4 meters in a large truck. It starts from the ground.
- Q:What are the restrictions on the freight train?
- Chang'an Avenue new bridge to China World Trade Center bridge day and night prohibit the passage of freight vehicles.With regard to other specific road sections, the traffic restriction shall be used as the restriction.
- Q:Why don't trucks have airbags?
- Unlike the train car in pursuit of speed and comfort, to buy trucks are its carrying capacity, the van is very dangerous, general small truck cargo weight in 5~6 tons and some 10 tons, the heavy train would not have said, probably hundreds of tons of full, so heavy car on the road running. Light inertia as can be imagined.
- Q:What's the advantage of a truck adjusting arm?
- To achieve the automatic adjustment of the brake clearance, the clearance between the vehicle brake hub and brake shoe is always maintained at a normal range, greatly improving the braking performance of the vehicle, reducing braking problems, improves traffic safety, reduce maintenance costs.
- Q:How to define the super height of freight cars?
- The average road is no more than 4.5 meters. Speed is no more than 5 meters. In addition, if the road is limited, the high railings are limited to rails. Thank you
- Q:What kind of brakes do all big trucks use?
- Air brake pump is driven by the engine, the air is compressed to high pressure gas stored in the gas cylinder. One cylinder can pipeline to brake pump connected. Brake pump consists of two chambers, the rear wheel control chamber, the lower chamber to control the front wheel
- Q:What does "C" in big trucks mean?
- The C gear of the big truck is semi gear, heavy and used for starting.R is the reverse gear, generally only semi-trailer only half gear, half of the car generally 9 forward gear.
- Q:How much is the annual inspection of the small truck?
- If higher than these charges, that is, by charging, you can go to the competent authorities complaints, very effective, since the third Plenary Session of the 18th CPC Central Committee, departments will attach great importance to, will certainly give you a statement.
- Q:How to adjust the truck brake?
- Some nuts have locking rings. 17-19 plum weigh in, with a small hammer up on it. When adjusted, it will automatically return. The general right is tight, matter to the board does not move, if often run downhill. Just drop a button. The road back to two can be deducted.
- Q:What kind of pickup truck is it?
- But pickup trucks are on the crossing. There are still some restrictions in the city.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range