Formwork Plywood with Favorable Price used in Construction Building
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
1. Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2. Sample available
3. high quality and competitive price
4. 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:What is the general use of plywood in decoration works?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material
- Q:A brief introduction to plywood
- Commonly used plywood type plywood, penta and so on. Plywood can improve timber utilization and is a major way to save wood.
- Q:Further processing of the plywood
- flame-retardant plywood The flame-retardant p1ywood is used to block the spread of flame, with a flame retardant.
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- partially intergrown knOts surrounded by the surrounding wood part of the length of its cross-section around the length of more than 1/4 to 3/4, texture Kuang hard.
- Q:What is the density of plywood?
- Plywood is cut from the wood section into a veneer or cut from the wooden square cut into thin wood, and then made of adhesive glue from the three or more layers of plate-like material,
- Q:Why is the plywood commonly used in the singular layer
- This is a good understanding of the regardless of the plywood and plywood they are for the sake of their each of them are vertical lines of the
- Q:What are the defects in plywood material?
- holes In the process of shipment, holes are caused by hooks and tools for workers' picking.
- Q:The usual length and width specifications are:
- Solid wood refers to pure solid wood, that is, all materials are not re-processed natural materials, do not use any furniture made of wood furniture.
- Q:Decorative veneer veneer plywood features
- As the product surface of the decorative veneer is made of high quality wood by slicing or peeling processing method, so the plywood has a better decorative performance
- Q:What are the plywood specifications?
- structure. The texture of the adjacent veneer should be at right angles; the center layer is symmetrical with respect to the center layer, and the thickness of the layers is the same;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range