Formwork Plywood with Favorable Price used in Construction Building
1)size:1220*2440*(9-30mm) and 1250*2500*(9-30mm)
Detailed Product Description
Place of origin
Black film, brown film, red film, anti-slip film
Poplar, Combi, Birch, eucalypts
1220*2440/1250*2500mm and as your requirement
2mm to 30mm and as for your requirement
Overlap joint, end joint, scraf joint, finger joint
High bending strength
Strong nail holding
8 pallets/20ft,16 pallets/40ft,18 pallets/40HQ
ISO9001: 2000; CE
Middle East, Southeast Asia, South America, Africa
1. Capacity: 8000 CBM per month
2. Sample available
3. high quality and competitive price
4. 10 years’ experience
We own professional manufacturers with powerful producing capacity.
Extensive and comprehensive quality control system
Excellent products with competitive prices.
Efficient services in pre and after sale.
Full energy with affluent experience team.
- Q:Poisoning diagnosis and grading standards
- The diagnosis of chronic benzene poisoning is based on a long period of close contact with benzene occupational history, clinical manifestations are mainly hematopoietic inhibition
- Q:What are the processing defects of plywood?
- Edge defects at the edges of the panel due to sanding, sawing or collision caused by the corner defects.
- Q:Plywood is a common material for furniture?
- The number of layers is generally odd, and few are even. Vertical and horizontal direction of the physical and mechanical properties of small differences.
- Q:Multilayer board, also known as three plywood and plywood
- different layers of different names. According to the thickness of 3-9 cm, can also be called 3-9 PCT board
- Q:Material for the plywood defects which
- Decay rot due to the invasion of wood rot fungi, the cell wall material decomposition, resulting in loose wood, strength and density decreased, wood tissue and color are often changing.
- Q:What kind of glue is today's plywood?
- High-quality urea-formaldehyde glue / melamine glue / phenolic glue can reach E0 level, E1 level, that can be used directly for indoor.
- Q:What is the best way to fix multi-layer plywood?
- The main tree species are: camphor, willow, poplar, eucalyptus and so on.
- Q:What are the shortcomings of plywood
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other, usually its table and the inner plate symmetrically arranged in the center layer or plate on both sides
- Q:What are the plywood specifications?
- The physical and mechanical properties of the plywood are described in terms of moisture content, density, thermal conductivity, and bonding strength
- Q:According to the different composition of the glue, for the construction of plywood with the following types of glue
- According to the environmental protection level, the glue used for plywood can be divided into E0 grade, E1 glue, E2 glue (and even E2 level are not reach the unqualified glue)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range