Foam Fire Fighting Truck Hot Sale Camc 4X2 Water
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Vehical Name:Fire Engine
Chassis:Sino Truck HOWO
Outline Size(L×w×h) (Mm):8820×2500×3450
Production Capacity:500, 00 PCS/Year
What can We provide, and what are CAMC GROUP's advantages:
I Tractor Truck, Fire Truck,Semi Trailers, shipping, Parts, maintains etc... and you could get one station service as a package;
I World A class quality with a heavy impact testing;
I Hundreds of pattern type for your choice;
I Production data follow your requests;
I Give you a available suggestions and follow your usage;
I Fashion type design;
I The tools bring you profits;
I Over 40 years experience;
Euro 3 Engine
Tires: 11.00-20 Tires of A class brand;
|Vehicle name||FIRE ENGINE||Chassis :||SINOTRUCK HOWO|
|Outline size(L×W×H) (mm)||8820×2500×3450||Cargo inline size(L×W×H)(mm) :||/|
|Rating mass(kg)||8000||Empty mass(Kg) :||11550|
|Full mass(kg)||20000||Emission standard||Euro 3|
|Model||WD615.92E||Type||6 Cylinder Diesel engine|
|Wheelbase(mm) :||4600 ||Axle load(kg) F/R||6000/10000 |
|Tire||11.00-20||Max speed (km/h) :||90|
|Front track(mm)||2022,2041||Rear track(mm)||1830|
|Approach angel(°)||16||Departure angle(°)||10|
|Steering||Power steering||Brake||Air brake|
|Cabin||Straight head ,2 rows , 4 doors, allow 6 people|
|Tank capacity(L)||Water: 6000L Foam :2000L|
|Fire monitor||Model:PS50 Water range : ≥60m/1.0Mpa Foam range:≥50m/1.0Mpa|
|Fire pump||Normal Pressure pump CB10/60 Flow :60L Pressure: 1.0Mpa|
- Q:Fire engine high-rise fire what are the frustration?
- Fire engines generally have the following categories: water tankers, car, climbing ladders, high jet car, compressed air foam vehicles, rescue vehicles, car lighting etc..Tank car and various tonnage is 5 tons to 25 tons, a car 30 tons; take a car is to make a platform lift, the firemen sent up or to the above people saved; ladders than take a car more than a sliding bucket, bucket elevator can slide like. On transport; high jet car it is to fire guns held high, closer to the fire place.
- Q:Why is the fire engine red?
- Most of the fire engines we see are red. Why should the fire engine paint red? There are certain branches in itAcademic reason.The sun is made up of seven colors, red, orange, yellow, green, blue, blue, and violet, each with its own wavelengths and anglesInequality
- Q:Article 2 of the fire law stipulates that no parking is allowed on the fire passage
- Best answerThe "People's Republic of China fire" sixteenth organs, organizations, enterprises, institutions and other units shall perform the following duties: (four) the fire safety evacuation passageway, safety exit, fire channel unimpeded, the fire and smoke compartmentation and fire spacing comply with fire technical standards;If sixtieth units violate any of the following acts in violation of this law, they shall be ordered to make corrections and shall be fined not less than five thousand yuan but not more than fifty thousand yuan:
- Q:How much is the height, width and turning radius of the fire lane
- Fire lane shall comply with the following requirements.(1) the fire lane width and clearance height should not be less than 4 meters, for the fire to stay open the slope should not be greater than 3%.(2) at least two lanes should be connected with other lanes.
- Q:Can the fire engine go retrograde? What car can go retrograde?
- In the implementation of the task of military vehicles, police cars, ambulances, fire trucks, engineering rescue vehicles and special vehicles to hold permits in the circumstances to ensure safety without traffic signs and markings limited, the red light will be retrograde
- Q:Are foreign ambulance and fire engines expensive?
- Stationary fire pump, mobile fire pump, water hose, water gun, fire hydrant, spanner, shaped water hose, water separator, lighting lamp, etc.. Above are ordinary equipment that can not be used in ordinary water tanks and fire engines. Like rescue cars, foam fire engines...... And other sophisticated equipment, there will be many.Tank fire engines can be divided into small fire engines (about 2-4 tons), medium-sized fire engines (about 6-8 tons), large fire engines (about 10-15 tons) and large ones with 18 tons. There is a simple water supply fire engine that can pull 25 tons of water on the right.
- Q:What are the specific classification of fire engines?
- (3) heavy fire engine. A heavy-duty fire engine is a fire engine with a chassis carrying capacity above 8000kg. Including all kinds of heavy water fire engines, foam fire truck, powder fire truck, fire truck, carbon dioxide -- foam powder universal fire truck, aerial platform fire truck ladder truck, etc..
- Q:Is the minimum width of fire passage for public buildings 4.0m or 6.0m?
- Fire passage requirementsThe length, width and height of fire engines are a decisive factor affecting the capacity of fire lane. The length of the general fire engine is greater than or near 10m, the height is near 4m, and the width is near 2.5m. "Building regulations" article 4.3.4 and article 6.0.2 of the "high regulation" provisions of the fire lane through building the height and width of not less than 4m
- Q:What is the standard slope of the fire lane?
- Other specifications provide for the road. The fire lane is the same as other lanes. There is no special regulation for the lane slope in the fire codeSuggest that you design according to < < national civil engineering design technical measure > > construction (2003) Regulation DesignOther specifications also have requirements, but are too scattered to find easily
- Q:Every time the fire police need to charge?
- The fire brigade doesn't charge for fire.In accordance with the thirty-seventh provisions of the State Fire Law, the public security fire brigade shall not charge any expenses to units or individuals who cause fire during fire fighting. But if it is after the police found that some units or individuals in violation of fire regulations, be punished in accordance with relevant regulations, such as fines, detention and warnings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range