Fire Fighting Truck 4*2 Double Cabin (Volume: 4000L) (ZZ1166)
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Fire Truck:Fire Fighting Truck
Truck Type:Fire Truck
Tire Type:Solid Tire
Packing:Nude Package or Roro Ship
Standard:Nude Package or Roro Ship
Production Capacity:3000PCS Per Month
1. Technical parameters of the fuel tanker trucks .
(1) Foam fire fighting trucks
(2) Gross weight: 18750kg
(3) Water tanker volume: 3000 litres
(4) Foam tanker volume: 1000 litres
(5) Fire pump: CB10/40
(6) Fire monitor: PP40
|chassis Model/ manufacturer||ZZ1166|
|Cab||Double cabin (four doors)|
|total mass(KG)||Kg ||18,750|
|Rated payload||Kg ||8,000|
|Kerb weight ||Kg ||10,300|
|Approach/ departure angel ||"||18/13|
|Front /rear suspension ||mm||1560/2177|
|Fuel type ||diesel||Fuel consumption ||32 L/100km|
|Ground clearance ||mm||248|
|Max speed ||Km/h||90|
|Engine||Model/ rated power||Hp||Wd615.62 / 266 HP|
|Emission standard||Euro II or above|
|Rated speed ||r/nin||2200|
|Max. torque||1100(N.m) / 1100~ 1600(rpm)|
|Driving type ||4*2||Wheel base ||4600mm|
|Front tread||1958mm||Rear tread ||1830mm|
|Front axle||6500kg||Rear axle||16000kg|
|Number of leaf spring of suspension||9/9+6||Type & size of tyre||11.00-20|
|Electrical system||Battery capacity (A .h)||2*12V 135Ah|
|Alternator capacity (A)||28V 55A 1540W|
|Starter motor power (Kw)||24V 7.5kw|
|Technical parameter of fire fighting body|
|Liquid tanker||Volume: total 4000L (among, water: 3000L; foam: 1000L) |
|Material:high quality carbon steel plate, anti-rust treatment inside.|
|Structure: welding, there is baffle plate inner|
|Equipment: 2 manholes, with speediness lock and turn on equipment, 2overflow mechanisms|
|Material of the tanker : stainless steel 304 |
|Fire fighting pump and pipeline system||Model of fire fighting pump: CB10/40|
|Suction time: ≤35s|
|Installing type: central or rear|
|Suction pipeline: there is 125mm water inlet, can sop natural water source and sop the water from liquid tanker|
|Water outlet pipeline: there is one middle pressure water outlet on every side, and gun pipeling with dia.≥80mm on the top of tanker|
|Discharge remaining water system: to protect pump and all ball valves|
- Q:A car gun on a fire engineWhat type of car guns are common on fire engines?
- Fire cannon is a fire extinguishing equipment which sprays air foam and saves liquid fire of armour, B and C in a long distance.
- Q:How can you let him spray when he knows how to play with the fire engine?
- Tank fire engines can be divided into small fire engines (about 2-4 tons), medium-sized fire engines (about 6-8 tons), large fire engines (about 10-15 tons) and large ones with 18 tons. There is a simple water supply fire engine that can pull 25 tons of water on the right.Fire engines, also known as fire engines, refer to special vehicles that are mainly used to carry out fire fighting. Most of the countries, including China, will also use it for other emergency purposes. Fire engines can transport firefighters to the scene of the disaster and provide a variety of tools for carrying out relief tasks. Modern fire engines usually equipped with ladders, water guns, portable fire extinguishers, self-contained breathing apparatus, protective clothing, emergency rescue tools, tools and other equipment, the part will be equipped with a water tank, water pump, foam fire extinguisher and other large fire extinguishing equipment. Most of the fire truck appearance is red, but also look for the yellow fire truck parts, so it is part of the special fire truck, fire alarm siren, car at the top is usually equipped with lights and flashing lights. Common types include fire water fire engines, foam fire truck, fire engine, aerial platform fire truck ladder truck, etc..
- Q:Obstructing fire engines, fire boats to perform the task of administrative punishment case is hindered and special
- Where the first paragraph, the third item, the fourth item, the fifth item and the sixth act of this article are ordered, the party shall be ordered to make corrections and refuse to correct it, and the enforcement of the expenses shall be borne by the illegal actor.Any of the following sixty-second acts shall be punished in accordance with the provisions of the law of the People's Republic of China on public security administration punishment:Violating the relevant technical standards and regulations for the production, storage, transportation, sale, use and destruction of inflammable and explosive dangerous goods;(two) illegally carrying inflammable and explosive dangerous goods into public places or taking public transport;(three) lying about fire alarm;(four) obstructing fire engines and fire boats;(five) obstructing the staff members of fire protection institutions of public security organs according to law to perform their functions according to law.Article seventieth the administrative penalties prescribed in this law, except as otherwise provided in this act, decided by the fire control institutions of public security organs; the punishment of detention by a public security organ at or above the county level in accordance with the relevant provisions of the "People's Republic of China Public Security Management Punishment Law" decision.
- Q:Article 2 of the fire law stipulates that no parking is allowed on the fire passage
- (five) occupying, blocking or blocking the passage of fire engines and impeding the passage of fire engines;Individuals who have one of the second items, third items, fourth items or fifth acts mentioned in the preceding paragraph shall be warned or fined not less than five hundred yuan.
- Q:How can fire stations fail to reach fire control problems?
- 3: according to the actual situation, equipped with appropriate fire fighting facilities,4: unit fire and evacuation drills every year, so that we actively participate in, learn how to use fire extinguishers, fire occurred, how to escape?;
- Q:Fire passage regulations in the law?
- (three) carry out at least one comprehensive inspection of building fire protection facilities every year to ensure that they are in good condition and effective, and that the inspection records shall be complete and accurate and filed for future reference;(four) to ensure the unblocked passageway, safe exit and fire truck passage, and ensure the fire prevention, smoke prevention subarea and fire space in line with fire fighting technical standards;(five) organize fire prevention inspection and eliminate fire danger in time;(six) organize targeted fire drills;(seven) other fire safety responsibilities prescribed by laws and regulations.The person in charge of the unit is the person who is responsible for fire control safety in the unit.Twenty-eighth of any unit or individual shall not damage, misappropriation or unauthorized removal, stop using fire control facilities and devices, and shall not bury, occupy or cover a fire hydrant or occupy fire prevention space, shall not be occupied, clogging evacuation routes closed, safety exit, fire channel. Doors and windows in crowded places shall not be equipped with obstructions that affect escape, fire and rescue.
- Q:Deliberately not fire engines, how to punish?
- (three) fire trucks, ambulances, engineering rescue vehicles, police cars and other vehicles that impede the execution of urgent tasks;(four) forcibly rushing into the warning zones and warning zones set up by the public security organs.Whoever obstructs the people's police in performing their duties according to law shall be given a heavier punishment
- Q:How many years is the scrap time of fire engines?
- Special vehicles such as cranes, fire engines, drilling cars and so on, can be appropriately endorsed for the December 31, 2099 automobile scrap standard (revised in 1997) (national economic and Trade Commission No. 456) in 10 years.In January 14, 2013, the website of the Ministry of Commerce issued 14 "compulsory retirement standard provisions" clear, according to the motor vehicle use and safety technology, emissions inspection status, implementation of the national mandatory retirement of vehicles to be scrapped. The regulation will come into force on May 1, 2013.
- Q:Illegal occupation of fire passage how to punish?
- If sixtieth units violate any of the following acts in violation of this law, they shall be ordered to make corrections and shall be fined not less than five thousand yuan but not more than fifty thousand yuan:(1) the disposition and establishment of fire control facilities, equipment or fire safety signs do not conform to the state standards or industry standards, or have not been kept in good condition and effective;(two) damage, misappropriate or dismantle or deactivate fire facilities and equipment without authorization;(three) occupy, block up, close the evacuation passage, exit safely or otherwise obstruct safe evacuation;(four) bury, occupy or cover a fire hydrant or occupy fire prevention space;(five) occupying, blocking or blocking the passage of fire engines and impeding the passage of fire engines;(six) a crowded place is set up on doors and windows to influence the escape and fire rescue;(seven) failing to take timely measures to eliminate the fire hazards after being notified by the fire protection institution of the public security organ.
- Q:What is the width of the fire engine body?
- The longest length is not more than 10 meters wide, the width is not more than 3 meters, the highest height is not more than 3.5 meters.The maximum length of special fire engines is 13.4m, the maximum width is 4.5m, and the maximum height is 4.15M
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range