|Place of Origin:|
Shandong China (Mainland)
|Formaldehyde Emission Standards:|
|Veneer Board Surface Finishing:|
|Veneer Board Surface Material:|
wbp glue film faced plywood
|Packaging Detail:||in pallet|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after received the down payment|
Film faced Plywood Specification
|Product Name||high quality film faced plywood|
|F/B ||Black film,Dynea brown film, red film, anti-slip film|
|Core||Poplar, combi, birch|
|Glue||MR glue, Melamine glue, Phenolic glue|
|Moisture Content||Under 16%|
|Package||(1) Inner packing: inside pallet is wrapped with a piece of 0.2mm plastic bag (2) Outer Packing: Pallet are covered with 3.0mm package plywood and steel tape for strengthening|
|Price terms||FOB, CNF, CIF|
|Payment||T/T, 100% irrevocable L/C|
|Delivery time||Within 15 days after receipt of original L/C or 30% deposit|
|Supply Capacity||50,000 CBM/year|
|Usages:||used for construction/building concrete etc|
|Reuse times||At least 10 times|
|Surface type||:smooth/smooth, smooth/anti-slip|
|Exporting market||Latin America, Europe, Southeast and Middle east area etc|
BLACK/BROWN WATERPROOF FILM FACED PLYWOOD/MARINE PLYWOOD
1220x2440mm(4'x8'), 1250x2500mm, 915x1830(3'x6') or as per your requirement
+/-1mm - +/10.5mm
Number of Plies
From 5 to 15 depending on thickness
Black Film, Brown Film, Red Film (Film can be printed with requested logo)
Glossy, Matt, Anti-slip
Poplar, Hardwood, Birch, Combined
WBP-MELAMINE, WBP-PHENOLIC, MR
High quality brown film faced plywood Feature
1) High bending strength
2) little linear expansion conefficient
3) Strong nail holding
4) Moistureproof and easy work
5) Tight construction and high strength
6) No ratten or decay
7) Low formaldehyde emission
8) The produces are suitable for the construction of viaduct and tall frame buliding
9) If put in boilding water for 24 hours, it is still glue sticking and nondeformed.
10) If used abide by the illustration strictly, it can be reused more than 30 times
11) Solve the problems of leaking and rough surface during consruction process, particular suitable for watering concrete
asily, so good for construction work
2, Waterproof, Wear-resistant, anti-cracking.
3, After installation of concrete, the surface looks like a mirror. (The cement does not stick.)
4, It can be used to make camber and it also can be cut into small pieces according the special requirements.
5. Environmentally friendly
6 It can be used for a long time, and for the initial price paid for the material, you will feel its worth over time
- Q:What is the difference between plywood glue E0E1?
- Melamine gel: moisture-proof, and has a certain resistance to boiling, weather resistance / can be used for outdoor or indoor, but can not often be water immersion.
- Q:What is the best way to fix multi-layer plywood?
- The usual length and width specifications are: 1220 × 2440mm, while the thickness specifications are generally: 3,5,9,12,15,18 mm and so on
- Q:Four levels: Principal, First, Second, Third. Commonly used for one, two, three and so on
- Fibreboard: According to bulk density is divided into hard fiber board, semi-rigid fiberboard and soft fiber board 3 kinds. Hard fiber board is mainly used for the ceiling,
- Q:The basic principle of plywood
- First, symmetry; Second, adjacent layers of single-board fiber perpendicular to each other
- Q:Hard fiber board is also a density board
- the same texture direction. Adjacent two-layer veneer grain direction should be the same. The plywood should be the same tree.
- Q:According to the use of plywood can be divided into needle plywood and broadleaf plywood.
- the minimum number of layers of each nominal thickness to comply with the relevant provisions.
- Q:Multilayer board and plywood difference
- multi-layer board is one of the commonly used materials processing enterprises, is a wood-based panel
- Q:triple? Nail gun Self-tapping screws? Cork Or other?
- A group of veneers are usually in the direction of adjacent layers of wood grain perpendicular to the formation of each other
- Q:What are the defects of the plywood?
- partially intergrown knOts surrounded by the surrounding wood part of the length of its cross-section around the length of more than 1/4 to 3/4, texture Kuang hard.
- Q:How to use building plywood?
- Four types of plywood for the tide resistant plywood, used in the indoor normal, general purpose plywood with beech, linden wood, ash, birch, elm, poplar and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range