Order On-line Tracking
Fiberglass Mesh Cloth C-glass with Different Specificatio
Fiberglass Mesh Instruction
Coated Alkali-resistant fiberglass mesh cloth is based on C-glass or E-glass woven cloth and treated by alkali-resistance copolymer resin on the surface.
The woven cloth is made of fiberglass yarn or roving by means of leno or plain weave.
The diameter of elementary fiberglass varies between 9 and 15 micron.
The resin used for the surface treatment ensures the property of alkali-resistance and increases the mechanical durability that is required by gthe construction industry.
Fiberglass Mesh Specification
Fiberglass Mesh Features
1.Good chemical stability: Alkali-resistant, acid-resistant, waterproof, cement erosion-resistant, and other chemicals' corrosion resistant; and strong resin bonding, soluble in styrene.
2. Outstanding craftsmanship include coating enough alkali-resist glue, our coating glue is produced by Germany BASF which can keep 60-80% strength after test in Naoh 28days later, so that guarantee high strength, high tensility, light weight.
3. Our fiberglass yarn is supplied by Jushi Group which is the largest producer of fiberglass yarn in the world like Saint Gobain, it's 20% extra strong strength and beauty surface than normal fiberglass yarn.
4. Strength retention rate> 90%, elongation<1%, the durability of more than 50 years.
5. Good dimensional stability, stiffness, smoothness an difficult to shrink and deformation, good positioning property.
6. Good impact resistance and not easy to be teared.
Fiberglass Mesh Application
1.External thermo insulating composite system(ETICS)&External Insulating Finish System(EIFS)
2.External and internal plaster reinforcement
3.Electrical heating mats
4.Marble slab reinforcement.mosaic carrier
5.Asphalt reiforcement(roof water0proof)
6.Reinforced lightweight construction boards
Q: What is the storage of Fiberglass Mesh?
Store rolls in a cool, dry location
Store away from the direct contact with ground or concrete
Store out of direct sunlight
Protect rolls from weather and other damage
Q: What is the guarantee period of Fiberglass Mesh?
Four years under normal weather conditions and use .
Q: What is the package of Fiberglass Mesh?
Package: rolls are packed into cartons or pallets.
Packing volumes: 30000m2/40HQ.
Q: Wow long about the production periods of Fiberglass Mesh?
Production periods: 30days for 1X40HQ.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|