EPDM Waterproof Membrane
Introduction for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
EPDM waterproof membrane is of high elasticity among high polymer waterproof materials and becomes a world-popular waterproofing material.
Our EPDM waterproof membrane is made from ternary ethylene-propylene rubber, which is designed for waterproofing of exposed and non-exposed applications.
Our EPDM waterproof membrane production adopts the world-advanced equipment of cold feeding extrusion and continuous vulcanization technology.
Characteristics for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1 Excellent physical and mechanical performance
2 High tearing resistance
3 Good deformation adaptability
4 High puncture resistance
5 High aging resistance
6 High UV resistance
Uses for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
l Roofs, Basement, Toilet
l Industrial and civil building waterproofing
l Geosynthetic liner for swimming pool, channels, irrigation system
l Especially suit for projects with high requirements in durability, anti-corrosion and deformation
Specification for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1.2m(width) * 20m(length)/roll
24sqm--80sqm/roll, with plastic bag
Roofs, basement, pond, Lake, steel structure roof,
swimming pool, underground, tunnel, etc
Technical Data for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
Elongation at break (%)
normal tamperature ≥
Tear Resistance (N)
Heating Shrinking rate
extand << span="">
shrink << span="">
Can you produce 4m width?
Yes, no problem for us. We have four bases in China, largest one in this field.
How many quantity in one 20'' container for 1.2mm and 1.5mm?
480rolls, 11520m2 for 1.2mm and 400rolls, 9600m2 for 1.5mm
Can you provide free samples?
Yes, our samples are free, but express fees usually on buyer's account.
- Q:What is the difference between pressure-sensitive self-adhesive waterproofing membrane and sbs asphalt waterproofing membrane?
- 1, from the product level
(1) pressure-sensitive self-adhesive waterproof membrane is a new type of product, is the fourth generation of products, and
Sbs asphalt waterproofing membrane is the second generation of products, so that the former is a new product, then the effect is certainly better than
- Q:What is the meaning of "channel" and "layer" in the practice of polymer waterproofing membrane?
- In addition, the two did not meet the required thickness of the waterproof layer, according to certain requirements for laminated composite, two waterproof layer can be considered a waterproof. Such as 1.2mm polyurethane + 1.2mm self-adhesive coil (laminated construction rather than separate), can be used as a waterproof, although with two kinds of materials to do a two-story waterproof, and can not be considered two waterproof. The thickness of the laminated composite waterproofing layer can be thinned, and its provisions may be reflected in the new "roofing engineering technical specification" to be published.
- Q:Floor tiles on the terrace leak, can be directly on the brick shop SBS coil and then cast the cement?
- 3, the first waterproofing process: slotted, filled, waterproof package, neutral weather-resistant structural adhesive, this process has a wide range of use, waterproof effect, long life, convenient construction and other characteristics, as long as the use of this A process, the terrace is almost no water leakage. But this process also has its shortcomings, it is only suitable for more standard terraces and walls, such as foam insulation wall, wall mosaic wall, physical brick wall. On the contrary, the structure of the terrace, such as glazed tiles, semi-inclined wall, etc., is not suitable for this process.
- Q:How to use self-adhesive waterproofing membrane?
- 1) grass-roots treatment: grass-roots surface should be treated first, so that the grass-roots solid, clean, and fully moist, no water.
2) wiping cement (waterproof) mortar: its thickness is generally 10 mm ~ 20 mm (depending on the level of formation may be), paving should pay attention to compaction, smoothing. In the corner, should be wiped into a radius of 50mm or more fillet. Paving the thickness of cement mortar than the length of the coil, short side should be wide out of 100 ~ 300mm, and in the process of spreading the use of rail to ensure smoothness.
3) peel off the self-adhesive waterproof membrane under the surface of the isolation film.
- Q:Sbs modified asphalt waterproof membrane polyester type Ⅰ type Ⅱ how to distinguish
- These two kinds of materials from the current surface is exactly the same, if it is experienced people, you can through the tension on the sheet asphalt to determine the initial situation, if the domestic refrigerator can reach -25 ℃ low temperature, can also be low temperature flexibility Not broken after the initial judgment).
To correctly determine the need for sample inspection.
- Q:Why the roof of the waterproof membrane and insulation rock wool board to do between the isolation layer?
- 2, the insulation layer can be done on the waterproof above, according to the nature of insulation materials, insulation layer and waterproof layer can be set between the isolation layer or not set. If the waterproof layer on the laying of polystyrene foam board, do not need to do isolation layer; if the block of inorganic insulation materials, such as foam glass, waterproof layer should be set on the cement mortar protective layer; if the waterproof membrane to do Foam concrete or polyurethane block insulation, you can dry in the coil a linoleum for the protection of the isolation layer.
- Q:Is the asphalt waterproofing membrane facing the side?
- Because there are many types of self-adhesive waterproofing membrane, their use and construction methods are different, there are two main methods.
1, the normal self-adhesive paving method: the film directly paving or polymer cement cement wetting method, paste in the grass-roots level. The bottom of the floor floor of the building, in the concrete cushion with cement mortar leveling, and then the coiled surface of the membrane down, paste in the leveling layer, the roll surface pouring 50 thick stone concrete protective layer, Floor concrete. Wall construction, the film directly attached to the basement wall panels, and then do the protective layer on the outside.
Commonly used modified asphalt self-adhesive waterproofing membrane, modified asphalt wet sheet is usually used in this method.
- Q:What is the PEDM waterproofing membrane material?
- Process: clean up the grassroots → brushing the primary treatment agent → additional layer of treatment → film paste surface coating → base surface coating → coil bonding, exhaust, compaction → coil joint bonding, compaction → roll Material end of the head and edge processing → do protection.
- Q:Polyurethane and SBS membrane waterproof
- SBS membrane, also known as modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, asphalt waterproof material;
Polyurethane is rubber and plastic mine waterproof material;
- Q:Waterproof membrane in the escape when the full shop, empty shop, shop, shop what is the difference?
- 3, point shop paving the membrane, the membrane and the base layer with point-like bonding. Requires no less than five points per square meter of bonding. Each paste area of 100mm * 100mm. Between the point and the point should be equidistant plum-like distribution (the method can be used at the grass-roots level coating, coiling point of the membrane point coincidence).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range