Place of Origin:
Shandong, China (Mainland)
Raw mateiral:EPDM rubber
break tensile strength >=7.5MPa:
Packaging & Delivery
PE membrane and pallet
within 20 days after receiving downpayment
2.Top 3 of Chinese waterproof materials manufacturer
3.Customize product property
basements, ponds, Lake, steel structure roofing, underground, tunnels etc.
Loading in Container
1.Could you send samples?
Yes, free sample is available .
2.What's the payment term ?
TT or LC at sight both ok .
- Q:BS waterproofing membrane is modified? There are not a few thick drawings, how to do
- For example, class Ⅱ waterproof basement waterproof, if only a SBS waterproofing membrane, then its thickness requires 4 mm; if there are other waterproof layer, you can use 3mm.
- Q:Is the waterproofing membrane an insulating material?
- 2, with a metal foil surface modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, in order to expose the use of extended durability period, the surface of the composite layer of metal foil.
- Q:Roof SBS waterproofing membrane can not empty shop
- Whether the waterproofing membrane is empty is determined by two aspects.
1, the construction site requirements. Such as the basement of the bottom of the membrane waterproof specifications require empty shop; deformation of the steel roof can be a small amount of sticky open shop or shop shop to adapt to structural deformation, but the coil to have a certain pressure.
- Q:The difference between high polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane and sbs
- SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane is a kind of polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, which is included with the included relationship.
- Q:Whether the polyester waterproofing membrane can be used for roofing waterproofing
- 2, roof waterproofing is not just a layer of waterproof membrane, according to the design of the coating is usually used waterproof layer + polyester membrane waterproof layer;
- Q:Can waterproof sheets be used on steel roof panels?
- Waterproof coils can be used on steel roof panels.
Waterproof membrane: waterproofing membrane is mainly used for building walls, roofs, and tunnels, highways, landfills, etc.,
- Q:Polyurethane and SBS membrane waterproof
- Methyl methacrylate (methyl acrylate), acrylamide (acrylic), polyurethane (cyanide) as the base material of the grouting material can be used for underground engineering plugging waterproof.
Because plastic in the sun is easy to aging, so used in underground engineering, and polyurethane can be made of liquid, used to plug the water.
- Q:Waterproof building materials after the construction of drums, bubble is what reason?
- Reason 3: synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane construction, if the adhesive is not fully dry on the eager to paving the membrane, resulting in a solvent residue in the coil inside, when it evaporates, it will form a bubble.
Control measures: the use of cold and cold method of paving, the brushing of the adhesive to be uniform, to be dry when the handle (refers to touch) is not bonded, before paving the membrane, while compaction. In particular, to prevent the accumulation of adhesive too thick, dry operation caused by the film from the drum.
- Q:SBS waterproofing membrane how to sample
- Self-adhesive rubber asphalt waterproofing membrane: the same specifications are not more than 5000m2 for a group, each batch of 2m2
Polymer waterproofing membrane adhesive: the same specifications are not more than 5 tons for a group, each batch of 500ml
- Q:How is the water level rated and how many grades are used?
- 1, roof waterproof level 1:
Application: particularly important or waterproof with special requirements of the building;
Waterproof layer of reasonable use of life: 25 years;
Waterproof layer selection of materials: should use synthetic polymer waterproofing membrane, polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane, metal sheet, synthetic polymer waterproof coating, fine stone concrete and other materials;
Fortification requirements: three or more than three waterproof fortification.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range