Order On-line Tracking
EA500KTF is designed with external isolation transformer. It has wider input voltage range and higher efficiency. Moreover, optical fiber isolation technology has been adopted to increase its anti-interference ability. Complete protection, higher MPPT efficiency, simple monitoring and capability of parallel operation make it ideal for large scale PV power plant.
● Maximum efficiency up to 98.7% (without transformer)
● Effective IGBT module
● Wide MPPT range, convenient for module configuration
● With DSP + CPLD digital control technology, having complete protection, safe and reliable
● Advanced MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) algorithms
● Advanced Anti-islanding technology
● Efficient thermal system design, suitable for critical PV applications
● Multilingual LCD, easy to operate
● Integrated multi-communication interfaces, easy to monitor
● Low voltage ride through function
● For large centralized power plant connecting to high-voltage grid (with external step-up transformer)
● Active and reactive power regulation function (optional)
● TÜV CE, CQC certification
Specification / Type
Max DC Voltage
Full-load MPPT Voltage Range
Max DC Power
Max DC Current
Number of DC Inputs
Nominal AC Power
Nominal AC Voltage
AC Voltage Range
Frequency Tolerance Range
＜3%（at nominal power）
Power Factor (Cos phi)
Operation Temperature Range
0-95%, no condensation
Max Working Altitude
2000m (derating above 3000m)
Display and Communication
· Q. What is an UPS and What it is for ?
An uninterruptible power supply (UPS) is a device that allows your computer or telephone switch or critical equipement to keep running for at least a short time or longer time when the primary power source is lost. It also provides protection from power surges, spikes, brownouts, interference and other unwanted problems on the supported equipment.
· Q. How long the UPS to run when power goes?
This can take 3 paths.
1.You can pick a UPS that is rated for pretty much the full VA you need so it will be running at 100% of capability and will thus last 'n' minutes.
2.You can pick a UPS that is rated at a much higher VA value than you really need so, for example, is running at 50% of capability and will thus last for longer than the UPS from option 1.
3．You can use extra external battery packs to run for longer. If charging capability allows, the more and the bigger batteries you take with, the longer time UPS runs.
or using a generator after about 6 hours, it will be more cost-effective, with a short runtime UPS to bridge the generator start-up gap.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|