Dome Camera Indoor Series FLY-3024 Specifications
Sensor Type CMOS2040E+633
Signal System NTSC,PAL
Horizontal Resolution 500TVLine
Lens (mm) 6
Viewing Angle (Degree) 70
Minimum Illumination (Lux) 0
Camera - Power Supply 12
Camera - Power Consumption (W) 1
Camera - Operate Temperature (℃) 0-50
Camera - Operating Humidity (%) RH 90%
Camera - Additional Features
Camera Type Dome Camera
Water Resistant IP65
S/N Ratio (dB) 48
Video Output BNC 1.0Vp-p 75Ω
White Balance Automatic
Backlight Compensation Automatic
Automatic Gain Control On/Off
- Q:What are the problems with the surveillance camera?
- What things used for a long time more or less will be some problems, there are many causes of these problems, there may be the quality of the camera itself, a part of the problem, there may be improper installation, improper connection or use too long some Normal damage or other cause
- Q:Monitor the difference between the camera 720p and 1200 lines
- Simply from the literal point of view, 1200 lines look better than 720P, but the actual effect, the 1200 line of the camera is through digital-analog conversion, and the effect of CMOS lens application in the simulation system, matching the problem (popular say acclimatized) , So the image of the 1200 line is much worse than the 720P image.
- Q:What is the power consumption of the camera day?
- This power consumption is negligible. The The 10 cameras plus 24 hours can consume about once electricity
- Q:3.6mm and 6mm surveillance camera can see the screen angle is how much
- 3.6MM angle is generally about 87 degrees 6MM angle is 60 degrees. The scope of the monitoring is not the same, a clear distance is not the same, 3.6MM lens is generally the best clear distance of 7-8 m 6MM lens the best clear distance of 15 meters 3.6mm: 90 ° about 6mm: 60 ° 8mm: 45 ° about 12mm: 35 ° or so
- Q:Install the monitor camera need to put a few lines
- A camera needs two lines, a video cable, one with the power cord, in addition to the alarm line, if you encounter an emergency situation, you can alarm, if you need to do monitoring the camera to install, you can find a news sensitive monitoring installation the company.
- Q:Monitor the camera with a USB camera
- Almost no static power consumption. This makes CMOS power consumption is only about 1/3 of the ordinary CCD, CMOS important problem is in dealing with fast conversion of the image, because the current conversion is too frequent and overheating.
- Q:What is the meaning of monitoring the focal length in the camera?
- Surveillance cameras sellers do not understand the concept of a lot of focus, they tell you that the lens is a few millimeters, the a few millimeters is the focal length or lens caliber they do not understand, they only know to see far or see close.
- Q:Monitor camera parameters how to see the bigger the bigger the better?
- The more the focal length, the more able to shoot distant objects, but the smaller the perspective, so depends on your specific needs, if you need a large range, you have to choose a small focal length, if you need to shoot distant, then select Focal length.
- Q:What is the minimum illuminance indicator of the surveillance camera?
- Therefore, the use of different F value of the lens, the camera's minimum illumination value of the determination will have a decisive impact. Second, the light source color temperature. The color temperature is an indicator of the light wavelength content in the light source. A 3200K light source is mostly between 600 nm and 900 nm, and a 9300K light source is between 300 and 500 nm, so the different color temperatures will change completely Test Results. On a typical CCD sensor, a light source with a wavelength of 600 nanometers will produce 10 times more electrons than a wavelength of 900 nanometers. This is why the color temperature is particularly marked for the meaning of the minimum illumination measurement results.
- Q:An accurate calculation formula for monitoring the focal length and actual distance of the lens
- While the use of long focal length lens can see the car's license number (the car occupies most of the area on the screen), but can not monitor the entire car park
We are a professional and famous high-tech enterprise of surveillance and protection products since 2007 with R&D, production, marketing and service.
We have been developing and producing CCTV cameras, IP cameras, DVRs and add-ons. We not only offer our ODM products for full range of open market, but also work with our customers for OEM and licensed projects.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe, North America,Middle East.
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 2,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range