Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:packed in bundle, suitable for sea transport (by container) or According to the clients`requirements
Delivery Detail:According to the actual weight
high quality and factory price
short delievery time
good after-sales service
Country of Origin: China
Mill name: Ningbo Preah Vihear Steel Industry Co., Ltd.
Commodity: H beam
Tolerance: Strictly according to the G/B and JIS standard
Delivery time: within 30days
Price term: CIF/ CFR according to clients requirements
Payment terms: 100%Irrevercable L/C At Sight or TT
ACCORDING TO STANDARD: JIS G3192 OR GB/T11263-2005
H beam Section sizenma(mm)Weight (kg/m)
Height×BreadthWeb thichnessFlange thichness
- Q:300*200h steel 7 meter span center load the most, can bearing 30 tons?
- H is the calculation of the height normal stress of the maximum width section of I-beam: Ysigma=M/W, M=, maximum bending moment = load, travel distance, W= bending modulus, maximum allowable stress of Ysigma=, and maximum value of load
- Q:What is the theoretical weight of welded H - section steel 900*350*20*30?
- H steel is mainly used in engineering, plant, equipment, machinery and equipment, bridges, highways, houses, etc., with good mechanical and physical properties, firm and energy-saving and environmental protection. H steel is an economical section steel, widely used in industry, construction, bridge, oil drilling and so on
- Q:300 * 150 * 6.5 * 9 H steel is used as steel beam, span 6 meters, spacing 2 meters, laying steel plate, 15 cm soil
- Deduct the weight of beam combination value of 1.35 * 0.373=0.5 (KN/m) 23.41-0.5=22.91.. The equivalent loads of 22.91 * 2=45.82 (KN/m -). While the 150 thick reinforced concrete, (omitted plate weight) 0.150 * 25.1=3.77 (KN/m -). 45.82-3.77=42.05 (KN/m -). This is the bearing capacity calculation of beam.
- Q:What is the weight per metre of 250x250x9x14h steel, please? Do you have any relevant information? Thank you
- H - B - height; width; T1 web thickness; T2 flange thickness; R radius of H type steel said method is as follows: height H width B * * * T1 web thickness plate thickness T2, such as H type steel Q235B:200 * 200 * 8 * 12 for high 200mm wide web thickness 200mm 8mm, wide flange H type steel plate thickness 12mm, the grade is Q235B
- Q:Light thin-walled H steel, in addition to welding, is there any hot rolling?
- Domestic H steel production line is about 10, mainly from Germany to introduce production lines.
- Q:248 H steel GB thickness?
- The section is 248mm high, the section width is 124mm, the web thickness is 5mm, and the flange thickness is 8mm.
- Q:Use H section steel to make the beam, the span of 8 meters, the floor slab, what's the minimum H steel? What's the model?
- It is recommended to use 300*200*8*12HM H steel
- Q:What are the specifications for H steel HW, HB, HN?
- HW is a H type steel flange height and width substantially equal; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; column is mainly used in steel structure.
- Q:H steel compared with ordinary steel on the end what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Increase the effective use area of the structure: compared with the concrete structure, the steel structure column has a small cross sectional area, thus increasing the effective use area of the building, and depending on the different forms of the building, it can increase the effective use area of 4-6%.
- Q:Hot rolled H section steel
- H is divided into hot-rolled H steel and welded H steel (H) two, hot-rolled H steel is divided into wide flange, H steel (HW), flange H (HM) and narrow flange H (HN) three.HW is a H type steel flange height and width substantially equal; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; column is mainly used in steel structureHM is of H steel, and the width and flange width ratio is approximately 1.33~~1.75, mainly in the steel structure: used as steel frame columns, used as frame beams in frame structures subjected to dynamic loads; for example: equipment platformHN is H steel with a flange width ratio greater than or equal to 2, mainly used for beams; the use of I-beam is equivalent to that of HN;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range