Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:packed in bundle, suitable for sea transport (by container) or According to the clients`requirements
Delivery Detail:According to the actual weight
high quality and factory price
short delievery time
good after-sales service
Country of Origin: China
Mill name: Ningbo Preah Vihear Steel Industry Co., Ltd.
Commodity: H beam
Tolerance: Strictly according to the G/B and JIS standard
Delivery time: within 30days
Price term: CIF/ CFR according to clients requirements
Payment terms: 100%Irrevercable L/C At Sight or TT
ACCORDING TO STANDARD: JIS G3192 OR GB/T11263-2005
H beam Section sizenma(mm)Weight (kg/m)
Height×BreadthWeb thichnessFlange thichness
- Q:Do you have H steel 550x300x11x18?
- Without this specification, there are two specifications in the 500*300 series, namely 482*300*11*15 and 488*300*11*18.
- Q:H steel compared with ordinary steel in the end what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- H section steel is a kind of economical and economical cutting surface profile (other cold bending thin wall steel, pressed steel plate, etc.). Because of the reasonable cross-section shape, they can make steel more effective and improve the bearing capacity. Unlike ordinary I-beam, the flange of H steel is widened, and the inner and outer surfaces are usually parallel so that it is easy to connect with high strength bolts and other components. Its size constitutes a reasonable series, complete model, easy to design and use. (in addition to crane girders)
- Q:What is the weight per metre of 250x250x9x14h steel, please? Do you have any relevant information? Thank you
- Section H is the construction of beams or columns used in civil engineering. It is also known as "I-beam". It is named after the cross section, such as the Chinese character "work". Because all the sections of H steel are arranged at right angles, H steel has been widely used in all directions for its advantages of high bending resistance, simple construction, cost saving and light weight.
- Q:In actual steel structure engineering, why use H steel in large number, but seldom use I-beam? What's the difference between the two?
- I-beam is a hot rolling molding, and its advantage is low price, easy processing, if made of steel column beam, two end welding plate will become. However, H steel needs to be welded with web plate and wing plate, and a great deal of welding and welding variant process have been added. I finished length (i.e. the length of 12 meters), and H steel for processing factory in accordance with the design drawings for the exact dimensions of cutting, welding and straightening type to complete multiple steps, so the steel price is low.Also has section size waste little, use design margin of I-beam, but instead of using H steel, low cost, cost saving. But there are too few examples of this kind of engineering, and this is not a common design idea.
- Q:What is the length of the butt joint of H steel? What is the minimum requirement?
- H type steel butt joint is not required for length, but oblique, generally 45 degrees, that is to say, not less than the length of at least H steel height.
- Q:The difference and use of H type steel steel and steel.
- H section steel is a kind of economical section high efficiency profile with more optimized sectional area distribution and stronger weight ratio. It is named after the English letter "H". Because all the sections of H steel are arranged at right angles, H steel has been widely used in all directions for its advantages of high bending resistance, simple construction, cost saving and light weight.
- Q:How to control the welding deformation made of H steel
- Features are as follows: wide flange and large lateral rigidity. Good bending resistance. The two surfaces of the flange are parallel to each other, so that the connection, processing and installation are simple. Compared with the welding drawing I-beam, the utility model has the advantages of low cost, high precision, little residual stress, no expensive welding materials and welding seam detection, and the cost of steel structure production is saved by about 30%. Under the same section load, the H steel structure of hot rolled 15%-20% steel is less than that of traditional steel structure. Compared with the concrete structure, the hot rolled H steel structure can increase the use area of 6%, while the structural weight is reduced by 20% and 30%, and the internal force of the structural design is reduced. The H steel can be processed into T steel, and the castellated beams can form various section forms to meet the demands of engineering design and manufacture. H steel is mainly used in engineering, plant, equipment, machinery and equipment, bridges, highways, houses, etc., with good mechanical and physical properties, firm and energy-saving and environmental protection. H steel is a kind of economical type section steel, widely used in industry, buildings, bridges, oil drilling platforms, according to the forecast in 2005 China's H steel demand of about 2 million 500 thousand tons, 5 million tons of demand in 2010, but the H steel of China's annual production capacity of 1 million 200 thousand tons, the market demand is very great.
- Q:In the steel structure, the semifinished product H steel column, whether also sets the manufacture quota?
- The cost budget is easy to miss 100 items. 1, in the flat roof insulation roof discharge hole2 embedded iron pieces in the stair railing3 scaffold for paint and coating construction4 precast slab beam concrete: plate, beam head concrete, transportation, installation5 bored pile: drilled into the depth of rock (the municipal and highway quota projects contain a great gap in content)6, the installation of indoor plumbing is easy to miss
- Q:Calculation method of H steel area
- Web section = plate thickness * widthWing plate area = plate thickness * width *2 (2 wing plates)H sectional area = web cross section + wing section area
- Q:Hot rolled H section steel
- H is divided into hot-rolled H steel and welded H steel (H) two, hot-rolled H steel is divided into wide flange, H steel (HW), flange H (HM) and narrow flange H (HN) three.HW is a H type steel flange height and width substantially equal; mainly used for reinforced concrete frame column steel column, also known as rigid steel column; column is mainly used in steel structureHM is of H steel, and the width and flange width ratio is approximately 1.33~~1.75, mainly in the steel structure: used as steel frame columns, used as frame beams in frame structures subjected to dynamic loads; for example: equipment platformHN is H steel with a flange width ratio greater than or equal to 2, mainly used for beams; the use of I-beam is equivalent to that of HN;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range