Order On-line Tracking
· Outstanding system efficiency (max. 98%) thanks to integrated Maximum Power Point Tracker technology (MPPT)
· Maximizes power output & reduces system costs
· Encapsulated case provides full protection (IP68 protection class) increased lifespan
· Intelligent timer and dimming functions for flexible lighting control
· Auto-protect function: two voltage disconnects extend system operation time and increase reliability
· Can be operated via CIS-CU IR remote control unit
· Smallest size in its power class-fits everywhere
· Data logger via MXI-IR and CISCOM Software
· Compatible with 60-cell PV modules
· With innovative maximum power point tracking technology, this Phocos MPP tracker ensures maximum performance and yield from all types of solar systems – year-round, in any weather, and in any environment.
· The use of MPPT technology can contribute to a considerable boost in energy output from PV modules (up to 30% more). At the same time, the temperature-compensated, three-stage I-U curve charge control algorithm significantly extends battery lifespan.
· The integrated data logger (2 years) provides an insight into system operation, displaying important information such as system status, voltage, current, etc.
· PV panels primarily designed for grid connected systems (60 cell modules). The CIS-MPPT charge controller optimally charges 12V batteries with one (1) 60 cell module and 24V batteries with two (2) 60 cell modules wired in series.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|