Introduction Of Centralized Wood Working Dust Collector MF90340
1. This machine is most suitable to be installed in a small and medium size workshop. This machine can handle the paring, sawdust, sanding dust and other flotsam from 15 to 20 working points all at the same time in a centralized way, this machine can effectively absorb the flow of dusts, and directly blow it into the sealed tank, and then drain the filtered air flow out of dusts. After all, with the help of this machine, you have more working space and much cleaner environment.
2. Compared with the traditional one machine one dust collector combination method, the machine can save quite a some working space and costs in installing the costly centralized turbo collecting system.
3. Compared with the big centralized dust collector, this machine can be used in the room. When the workshop has central heating in the cold area, it can avoid to blow a great lot of the central heating, so it can reduce the cost and save the energy.
Technical Data Of Centralized Wood Working Dust Collector MF90340
Engine motor power 22kw
Rotation speed 1820 r/min
Air delivery 34229 m³/h
Air pressure 1450 pa
Inlet size Φ 550mm
Collection tank 15 m³
Filter bag Φ15*180cm*110pcs
Overall size 430*220*410cm
Net weight 1860 kg
Factory Details Of Centralized Wood Working Dust Collector MF90340
- Q:What kind of dust collector is used in a furniture factory or a woodworking factory?
- Powerful furniture factories are set up a central vacuum cleaner, a full set of equipment down millions, mainly after the high electricity tariffs, because the power is very large, and some factories according to the rise, but can not afford.
- Q:How to remove the dust produced in the furniture workshop? What dust remover is better?
- The main application of woodworking compartment pulse dust remover in the furniture factory, furniture factory, plate factory of wood processing workshop dust control, woodworking pulse bag dust system consists of host dust (including dust blower, dust removal room, dust bag, dust cleaning device), pipeline, dust removal port. The dust collector is placed in the interior of the building (equipment shop) or outside.
- Q:What are the categories of woodworking dust removal?
- Power consumption mainly depends on your volume or quantity, volume and power of natural increase. There is a key issue here is to the pipeline design and make scientific and reasonable, to minimize the resistance, reduce the pressure head fan, so that it can reduce the fan power and useless play a role in energy conservation.
- Q:How to determine the diameter of the suction port of the dust removal system?
- First of all, if you do carpentry workshop dust removal system, it is best to allow professional staff to design calculations. It takes a lot of ocean to make a system. Not looking for a professional company does not apply, it is also very uneconomical.
- Q:Woodworking dust collector is how to run, maintenance and management?
- Dust bag, dust bag installation: a out of the box should be careful not to scratch the surface; B, the installation should be strictly prohibited fire and welding work, the use of tools shall be properly placed to prevent damage from falling, dust bag.
- Q:What kinds of dust collector can be used for dust removal in woodworking?
- First, the dust collector body, must pulse bag type, filter bag request special material, not easy to be paint fog sticky kind
- Q:Woodworking dust removal centrifugal or axial flow of good?
- Use centrifugal fan, no second.
- Q:What are the principles and operation considerations of woodworking dust collector?
- Principle: the dust containing air into the gas chamber is provided with a bag of dust is adsorbed to form a layer in the surface of the filter bag, clean air through the fiber layer from each filter bag and an air outlet, clean air into the room, and then discharged through the fan
- Q:How should the central dust collector be better designed?
- The most important technical and economic indexes of the dust removal system of central woodworking dust removal system are two: one is investment cost, the other two is operation cost. The former is disposable, and the latter is regular, and its cumulative number may be several times even dozens of times. The operating cost is the largest proportion of power consumption and wearing parts, so the design is reasonable, which is very important to reduce the operation cost. So I suggest it's better for a professional person to design.
- Q:What should we pay attention to when we use the woodworking bag dust collector?
- Check the operation of the pulse valve regularly, whether or not the valve is leaking.
We are located in the first town of woodworking machinery in China,we started woodworking machinery manufacturing in 1993, it mainly worked in the invention, design, manufacture, marketing service of woodworking machinery.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Europe; North America; Southeast Asia; Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range