Introduction Of Centralized Wood Working Dust Collector MF90280
1. This machine is most suitable to be installed in a small and medium size workshop. This machine can handle the paring, sawdust, sanding dust and other flotsam from 15 to 20 working points all at the same time in a centralized way, this machine can effectively absorb the flow of dusts, and directly blow it into the sealed tank, and then drain the filtered air flow out of dusts. After all, with the help of this machine, you have more working space and much cleaner environment.
2. Compared with the traditional one machine one dust collector combination method, the machine can save quite a some working space and costs in installing the costly centralized turbo collecting system.
3. Compared with the big centralized dust collector, this machine can be used in the room. When the workshop has central heating in the cold area, it can avoid to blow a great lot of the central heating, so it can reduce the cost and save the energy.
Technical Data Of Centralized Wood Working Dust Collector MF90280
Engine motor power 15kw
Rotation speed 1520 r/min
Air delivery 28258 m³/h
Air pressure 1320 pa
Inlet size Φ 550mm
Collection tank 15m³
Filter bag Φ15*180cm*110pcs
Overall size 430*220*410cm
Net weight 1670kg
Factory Details Of Centralized Wood Working Dust Collector MF90280
- Q:Woodworking dust removal centrifugal or axial flow of good?
- Axial fan has large air flow, but most of the axial fan pressure will not exceed 600Pa.
- Q:What should we pay attention to when we use the woodworking bag dust collector?
- Check bags according to instruction and replace them promptly if damaged
- Q:What problems should be paid attention to during the operation of woodworking bag filter?
- Check the filter for the compressed air system, the dryer is good, the air compressor is automatically shut down when it reaches a certain pressure. If it is not turned off, check that the pressure switch and control device are normal. The air compressor shall have a safety valve, and check to see if it works properly.
- Q:How to determine the diameter of the suction port of the dust removal system?
- First of all, if you do carpentry workshop dust removal system, it is best to allow professional staff to design calculations. It takes a lot of ocean to make a system. Not looking for a professional company does not apply, it is also very uneconomical.
- Q:What kinds of dust collector can be used for dust removal in woodworking?
- Two suction tower, special to smell, and after two steps, the clean air can be arbitrarily discharged. About to smell there is still a kind of infrared heating technology, I think the technology is not mature, not Luanjiang, you can check, the best on-the-spot investigation. Power consumption depends mainly on your air volume or handling capacity, large air flow, power increases naturally. A key issue here is to the pipeline design and make scientific and reasonable, to minimize the resistance, reduce the pressure head of fan fan, so that it can reduce the useless work and play an important role in energy-saving.
- Q:How much is the air volume of woodworking dust removal?
- Reasonable choice to deal with air flow is often determined by process and experience. From this it can be seen that not only the simple formula, but also the fixed value can be used to calculate the wind, and is considered in many ways. If you are not too clear, can keep abreast of.
- Q:How to choose dust collecting fan in woodworking room?
- First of all, find a professional woodworking central dust removal equipment company, providing the layout of the plant, mechanical placement and tuyere diameter
- Q:How to remove the dust produced in the furniture workshop? What dust remover is better?
- The biggest highlights of the sub chamber pulse dust collector in woodworking are: the new optimization of the system structure, the simplified control system improvement, the comprehensive strengthening of energy-saving and low-noise, and the optimized layout of the dust collecting pipe network. The new product line of woodworking dust catcher just meets the demand of wood manufacturer for input, operation and maintenance. Reasonable structure, concise control, for workshop workers, is more conducive to operation and use. Let workers worry, let management worry, let business owners worry. The newest carpentry factory cloth bag dust remover applies in Shandong and Langfang area, has obtained the user approval.
- Q:What are the principles and operation considerations of woodworking dust collector?
- The process involves drying machine, pressure vent, boiler, hammer mill and wood camber machine operation, there are many variables, such as temperature or humidity is high, and very high dust concentration. Na Lu Xiamen environmental protection.
- Q:How should the central dust collector be better designed?
- The most important technical and economic indexes of the dust removal system of central woodworking dust removal system are two: one is investment cost, the other two is operation cost. The former is disposable, and the latter is regular, and its cumulative number may be several times even dozens of times. The operating cost is the largest proportion of power consumption and wearing parts, so the design is reasonable, which is very important to reduce the operation cost. So I suggest it's better for a professional person to design.
Our company has set up a deparment of mechanical and manufacturing business of environmentally friendly products, specializing in the productin of full-automatic Edge Banding Machine, Conference precision machine, cold press, full automatic feeding machine, wood green products in the same industry with a distinguished reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||European Coutries; Southeast Countries; Russia Federation; Brazil; Peru; Chile; China
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Rongqi; Beijiao; Huangpu; Shenzhen
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 220,000 square foot production plant
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range