Introduction Of Wood Working Dust Collector Centralized MF90200
1. This machine is most suitable to be installed in a small and medium size workshop. This machine can handle the paring, sawdust, sanding dust and other flotsam from 15 to 20 working points all at the same time in a centralized way, this machine can effectively absorb the flow of dusts, and directly blow it into the sealed tank, and then drain the filtered air flow out of dusts. After all, with the help of this machine, you have more working space and much cleaner environment.
2. Compared with the traditional one machine one dust collector combination method, the machine can save quite a some working space and costs in installing the costly centralized turbo collecting system.
3. Compared with the big centralized dust collector, this machine can be used in the room. When the workshop has central heating in the cold area, it can avoid to blow a great lot of the central heating, so it can reduce the cost and save the energy.
Technical Data Of Wood Working Dust Collector Centralized MF90200
Engine motor power ：11kw
Rotation speed ： 1120 r/min
Air delivery ： 20723 m³/h
Air pressure ： 1138.8 pa
Inlet size ： Φ 550mm
Collection tank ： 15m³
Filter bag ： Φ15*180cm*110pcs
Overall size ： 430*220*410cm
Net weight ： 1580kg
Factory Details Of Wood Working Dust Collector Centralized MF90200
- Q:What kind of dust collector is used in a furniture factory or a woodworking factory?
- Now, woodworking dust collector uses bag type pulse dust collector, which has less maintenance and high efficiency. The power of the central dust collector relative to the small Mongolia packet dust collector has been very power saving! According to the scale, how much dust remover do you need?. Now the dust collector is standard, especially in the park. Moreover, environmental inspection is now so strict, not only carpentry workshop, grinding workshop, paint shop should do environmental protection treatment. The environmental inspection of the past two years is definitely no joke. Make sure you get ready!
- Q:What are the categories of woodworking dust removal?
- Power consumption mainly depends on your volume or quantity, volume and power of natural increase. There is a key issue here is to the pipeline design and make scientific and reasonable, to minimize the resistance, reduce the pressure head fan, so that it can reduce the fan power and useless play a role in energy conservation.
- Q:How to determine the diameter of the suction port of the dust removal system?
- Do you mean the diameter of the main pipe or the main diameter of the distributor?.
- Q:Woodworking dust collector is how to run, maintenance and management?
- Dust bag storage. For the storage of dust bags, we should pay attention to two problems. We must avoid humidity and not be exposed to direct sunlight to prevent the change of quality.
- Q:What kinds of dust collector can be used for dust removal in woodworking?
- First, the dust collector body, must pulse bag type, filter bag request special material, not easy to be paint fog sticky kind
- Q:What problems should be paid attention to during the operation of woodworking bag filter?
- After checking the structure, the dust bag can be installed again. This is to check the fit of the filter bag and the dust removing frame, whether or not the filter bag is tightly mounted on the flower plate and the cloth leaks well. To check whether the collision bucket bag, hand trimmer.
- Q:Woodworking dust removal centrifugal or axial flow of good?
- Because dust woodworking equipment is needed in connection with the pipe, dust collector, dust containing air travel in the pipe and pipe wall friction resistance, and the dust collector structure will also have 500-800Pa resistance, so in order to overcome this resistance, requires the fan to generate sufficient pressure to overcome the resistance that is to ensure the absolute flow pressure means.
- Q:What are the principles and operation considerations of woodworking dust collector?
- Note: wooden products (such as plywood, particleboard and MDF) usually require larger airflow requirements and a well designed dedusting system.
- Q:How should the central dust collector be better designed?
- According to how many machines, the direction of the layout of the pipeline, to ensure that each mechanical dust suction port wind speed is about the same. The wind is not enough, absolutely can not achieve the desired effect.
- Q:How much is the air volume of woodworking dust removal?
- The reasonable air volume of the bag filter refers to the amount of the gas that can be purified by the dedusting equipment in unit time. The unit is cubic meter per hour (m3/h) or cubic meter per hour (Nm3/h). It is one of the most important factors in the design of bag filter.
Our company has set up a deparment of mechanical and manufacturing business of environmentally friendly products, specializing in the productin of full-automatic Edge Banding Machine, Conference precision machine, cold press, full automatic feeding machine, wood green products in the same industry with a distinguished reputation.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||European Coutries; Southeast Countries; Russia Federation; Brazil; Peru; Chile; China
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Rongqi; Beijiao; Huangpu; Shenzhen
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 220,000 square foot production plant
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range