Forged steel ball valve,Pneumatic trunnion ball valve
Trunnion mounted ball valve
Pneumatic trunnion ball valve, forged steel ball valve, Trunnion ball valve, soft seal or metal seal ball valve
1. Pruducing standard:
Design: API 6D, API 608 Or ANSI B 16.34 Or GB
Face to Face: ANSI B 16.10 OR API 6D
End flange: ANSI B16.5
Body Material: Cast steel (WCB A216), CF8 (SS304), CF3M(304L), CF8M (SS316), CF3M (316L) And ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti
Seats: PTFE, Reinforced PTFE, and hardmetal, PPL
3. Medium: Water, Oil, Steam, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid, Carbamide Or Urea ETC, Strong oxidation medium
4. Tempreture: -30-300 C
5. Operated Way: Lever, Gear, Pneumatic, Electric
6. Pressure: PN1.6-10.0MPa or CLASS 150-1500 LB
7. Size (Nominal Diameter): From DN50-600mm, DN2''-20''
Specifications of Stainless Ball Valve
1.professional manufacturer above 10 years
3.ideal for pipeline
- Q:Stainless steel ball valve, Q11F-10P, 16P, 11F, what does that mean?
- Q11F-10P 16P is the meaning of stainless steel internal thread ball valve. One is 10 kilograms, one is 16 kilogramsQ valve Code: ball valveManual no code representation1 connection: internal thread1 structure form: floating through typeF sealing material: fluoroplastic10 valve pressure: 10 kg 1.0MPa 16=1.6mpaP body material: stainless steel
- Q:Home PPR pipe ball valve, which is good?
- Zhejiang harmonious tube industry, the quality is very good, the price is also affordable, I installed, I do not know how many. Ball valve broke, it must be cut, from the connection, the valve is broken, and another spool can be used
- Q:What does "q41f46-16c-dn40" mean?
- DN40 refers to the nominal diameter, 16C represents 16 kg of pressure, carbon steel material F46 stands for fluorine
- Q:Where are the natural gas ball valves produced?
- Do not know, do not know, may be in the area where the factory is TrumanHope to solve your problem.
- Q:What is a high handle ball valve? What's the difference between it and ordinary ball valve?
- the valve handle can extend out of the insulation material, convenient operation.
- Q:Is the integral type split ball valve structurally identical?
- Split type ball valve, the valve body by the main body and the cover body is composed of two parts, thread connection between the main body and the cover body is arranged at the connection of the sealing ring, an annular sealing ring and ball valve, valve rod, sealing gasket, valve stem nut, a handle, a fastening nut is arranged on the main body, there is another ring the sealing ring is arranged on the cover body, interface screw holes at both ends of the valve body are respectively processed in the main body and cover body. This structure of the ball valve, the ball cavity depth is relatively shallow, the ball cavity processing is more convenient.
- Q:Is the ball valve installed in a direction?
- Valve installation generally no direction required, any end of the valve can be mounted on the upper end. If the valve marked the direction, then it should be installed in the direction of tagging installed.
- Q:What's the difference between a ball valve and a butterfly valve? Which one has better sealing performance?
- The structure of valve and butterfly valve, and determines the price of the different use of the environment. The same nominal diameter of the butterfly valve and ball valve has the advantages of simple structure, low cost, adjustable range, liquid and gas valve is usually applied to non particulate impurities like fluid, small pressure loss, good sealing performance, high cost. Generally speaking: small caliber election ball valve, large caliber butterfly valve.
- Q:PPR ball valve diameter is 3 cm, what is the specifications?
- The PPR32 ball valve with the DN25 is a specification. (DN25 is the nominal diameter of the pipe and PPR32 is the outer diameter of the pipe)The PPR25 ball valve with the DN20 is a specification.
- Q:What does "ball Q41F-16" mean?
- Q- ball, 4- flange connection, 1- DC channel, floating ball, F- sealing material for fluorine plastic, 16- nominal pressure of 16 kg, the valve body material for gray cast iron. If you want to know the details of the valve named model establishment, can refer to the JBT-308-2004 standard.
Our company is specialized in the production of a series of products, such as knife style gate valves, various types of metal hard sealed ball valves, PTFE soft sealed ball valves, high temperature and pressure wrought steel ball valves, eccentric semi-spherical valves and three way valves (T-pattern, Y-pattern and L-pattern), which are designed and manufactured according to international standards, like GB, ANSI/API, JIS and DIN. The main body materials of valves are LCB and LF.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average