Forged steel ball valve,Pneumatic trunnion ball valve
Trunnion mounted ball valve
Pneumatic trunnion ball valve, forged steel ball valve, Trunnion ball valve, soft seal or metal seal ball valve
1. Pruducing standard:
Design: API 6D, API 608 Or ANSI B 16.34 Or GB
Face to Face: ANSI B 16.10 OR API 6D
End flange: ANSI B16.5
Body Material: Cast steel (WCB A216), CF8 (SS304), CF3M(304L), CF8M (SS316), CF3M (316L) And ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti
Seats: PTFE, Reinforced PTFE, and hardmetal, PPL
3. Medium: Water, Oil, Steam, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid, Carbamide Or Urea ETC, Strong oxidation medium
4. Tempreture: -30-300 C
5. Operated Way: Lever, Gear, Pneumatic, Electric
6. Pressure: PN1.6-10.0MPa or CLASS 150-1500 LB
7. Size (Nominal Diameter): From DN50-600mm, DN2''-20''
Specifications of Stainless Ball Valve
1.professional manufacturer above 10 years
3.ideal for pipeline
- Q:Ball valve specifications are represented by 2 FF,
- FF refers to the form of connection between the valve and the pipe lineFF, or Flat Face, is a common form of flat flange connection
- Q:How many kinds of ball valves are there?
- Switch and multi way valve in the pipeline not only can flow, and flow diversion, flexible control of the medium, but also to turn off any channel to the other two channels. This kind of valve should be installed horizontally in the pipeline. Classification of ball valve: pneumatic ball valve, electric ball valve, manual ball valve.
- Q:Allowable leakage on ball valves: what does CLassVI mean?
- This is the valve leakage level, level VIThe GB/T4213-92 standard specifies six grades for the valve leakage. The specific requirements are shown in the standard table. The lowest level is level I, without specific requirements; the highest level is grade VI, i.e., the bubble grade.
- Q:Water heater ball valve is not very easy to pull, why does it feel bad?
- Use the hair dryer, hot air gear to blow for a while, slowly screw, a bit loose, continue to screw, you can completely screw, and more than a few twists and turns, long time does not move, it will be stuck
- Q:What does "S" mean by ball valve Q11S?
- S stands for plastic sealing.Stainless steel ball valves only need to rotate 90 degrees of operation and small rotating torque can be closed tight. Full equality of the valve cavity for the media to provide a small resistance, through the flow channel.The main features of the valve itself is compact, easy operation and maintenance, stainless steel ball valve can be used to control air, water, steam, all kinds of corrosive media, mud, oil, metals and radioactive liquid media and other types of fluid flow.Ball valve body can be integrated, or can be combination.This kind of valve should be installed horizontally in the pipeline.Stainless steel ball valve classification: stainless steel pneumatic ball valve, stainless steel electric ball valve, stainless steel manual ball valve.Stainless steel ball valve is divided into 304316321 stainless steel ball valve.
- Q:What does telescopic ball valve mean? What does it mean?
- Telescopic ball valve, simply said that the ball valve plus telescopic structure, as a compensation and shock absorption role.
- Q:3/43/8 above the ball valve is not usually said of the big ball valve?
- That is the calculation of the imperial, generally divided into two types, 1 inch (in.) 2, metric (mm) swap inch metric 1/4 (2) =6 3/8 (3) =10 1/2 (4) =12 5/8 (5) =16 3/4 (6) =18 7/8 (7) =22 1 1/8 (1 inch 1) =28,
- Q:How much pressure can the flange ball valve withstand?
- How many can, each kind of pressure specification has the different material quality, the thickness request, the ball valve can also use in the high pressure class.
- Q:What do you mean by ball valves dn20pn1.6rf?
- DN20 caliber is 20mmPN is the pressure grade, usually PN16, 1.6MPa classRF convex flange connectionYour side should be similar to the Q41F-16 model of this type of ball valve
- Q:What's the difference between T ball valve and L ball valve?
- This is the code for the three way ball valve and the three way plug valve flow passage. The L shape can only connect the two channels perpendicular to each other, and the T shape allows the three channels to communicate with each other or to connect two of them.
Our company is specialized in the production of a series of products, such as knife style gate valves, various types of metal hard sealed ball valves, PTFE soft sealed ball valves, high temperature and pressure wrought steel ball valves, eccentric semi-spherical valves and three way valves (T-pattern, Y-pattern and L-pattern), which are designed and manufactured according to international standards, like GB, ANSI/API, JIS and DIN. The main body materials of valves are LCB and LF.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average