1.car steering wheel lock with good quality and competitive price.
2.high security steering wheel lock with modern designs.
product: 2007 car lock
lock cylinder: yuema generation 3 racing cylinder
lock body: aluminium alloy+ steel pipe
applied to car steering wheel ,car clutch or car brake
full open length: 780mm full close length: 383mm
locking range: 595-760mm
shackle: high quality casehardened steel, chromed
unit pack: paper box+plastic foam, 10pcs/ctn
ctn size: 45.5*36*36cc
- Q:What is a smart lock? how to use?
- The use of non-mechanical keys as a user identification ID mature technology, such as: fingerprint lock, iris recognition access control (biometric class, high security, there is no loss of damage; but inconvenient configuration, high cost). Magnetic card, RF card (non-contact category, high security, plastic material, configuration to carry more convenient, low price). TM card (contact category, high security, stainless steel, easy to carry configuration, the lower price)
- Q:How to distinguish between single tongue lock and double tongue lock?
- The first door is a door lock, is a family door, is home outside the watershed, it must have a special function, that is, the role of insurance security, so the door lock, also known as insurance lock or anti-theft lock, in the choice Should pay attention to the distance between the door and the door can not be less than 80cm, or your security door will be locked in the door locked and not on the security door.
The second is a channel lock, it is only the role of the door handle and hit the bead, this lock is not insurance function, apply to the kitchen, hall, living room, dining room and children's door locks.
The third lock for the bathroom lock, which is locked inside, in the door with a key to open, apply to the bathroom or bathroom.
The fourth lock is the bedroom lock, locked in the insurance inside, the outside must be opened with a key, apply to the bedroom and balcony door.
- Q:The role of off-road truck differential lock?
- Electronic differential lock
Electronic differential lock compared with the above, did not change the structure and characteristics of the open differential, but the use of ABS or EBD system to perform unilateral brake sliding wheel action, limiting the speed of the two drive wheels Poor, to ensure that both drive wheels are powered.
Advantages: good security, will not damage the vehicle. Disadvantages: the need for ABS and EBD system, costly; in the harsh off-road environment, the reliability of electronic products as mechanical products; single-wheel drive force, as the lock-type differential.
This type of differential lock, due to cost reasons, generally only applies to high-end cars and high-end SUV.
- Q:Is the electronic smart lock safe?
- Lock is the need for regular lubrication maintenance, otherwise it will open difficult, rust, and even twist the key, or the internal lock block stuck open.
- Q:What brand of lock is good?
- Lock the top ten brands NO.1 Wang Li
Wang Li, from the Wang Li Group Co., Ltd., China Famous Brand, China Famous Brand, China's top ten brands of anti-theft door, China 500 most valuable brands, industry famous brand.
Lock the top ten brands NO.2 gold point atom
Golden Point Atom, Guangdong Golden Point Atomic Lock Co., Ltd., anti-theft door lock top ten brands, the leading domestic cylinder brand, private technology enterprises in Guangdong Province, high-tech enterprises, the lock industry well-known enterprises.
Lock the top ten brands NO.3 million Jia
Wanjia, China Wanjia Group Co., Ltd., China Famous Brand, anti-theft door lock top ten brands, Zhejiang famous brand, brand-name products in Zhejiang Province.
Lock the top ten brands NO.4 Paul Dean
Is a set of design, development, production, sales and service in one of the professional lock enterprises, anti-theft door lock top ten brands, well-known trademarks in China.
- Q:When was the lock and the key invented?
- We are now widely used in the ball lock, the United States is a small Nerus Yale invented in 1860. While the invention of the keys was later than the ancient Egyptians were the world's first to use the keys. Their lock is a wooden door bolt into a slot, the top of the groove there is a wooden bolt. When the plug is inserted into the groove, the wooden plug will be inserted into the hole of the bolt. In this way, the bolt will be very strong, you must use the key to open. As the Egyptian lock can only be used in the side of the door bolt is not conducive to the flexibility to open and close, so the Greeks on this basis, but also developed a lock from the other side can be opened. The keys made by the Greeks are a curved stick, shaped like a small sickle with a farmer. But there are some keys up to 3 feet, must be carried on the shoulders to move, quite heavy. The Romans can be said to be the most sophisticated locksmith of ancient times, and they have considerable research on the standard of making keys, and have learned that the nails at the end of the key are cut into various shapes.
- Q:What is the meaning of the safety of the gas stove?
- To prevent the child to be hurt and in the kitchen when the meal did not intend to encounter the key to hurt with the phone keypad phone lock is a reason
- Q:How to identify A-level locks, B-level locks and C-level locks?
- B-level lock: B-key lock for the flat key, a double row of the ball slot, with the A-level lock is different from the key surface of a row of curved irregular lines. The main type of lock cylinder is 3, the computer double row cylinder, double row crescent cylinder, double blade cylinder core. Anti-technical open time 5 minutes, the mutual high rate. Through the torsion tool, 1 minute can open the cylinder.
- Q:Mechanical lock and smart lock which anti-theft function stronger
- Mechanical lock, is currently the most people use the lock, the basic every family are in use, but with the advent of smart home and people for security, convenience, personalized needs are increasingly strengthened today, the mechanical lock is clearly not in line Times the development of the demand. The smart lock as a smart technology now one of the security products, relatively speaking, a lot of security, making a lot of families have begun to choose to use the smart lock and abandon the original mechanical lock.
- Q:What is the meaning of the anti-theft door cylinder ABC level? Which level of lock is best?
- Security door is divided into A, B, C, D four levels, the corresponding anti-theft time is 30 minutes, 15 minutes, 10 minutes, 6 minutes. (For example, 080615 refers to the thickness of the steel plate of the door panel is 0.8mm, the thickness of the plate is 0.6mm, the thickness of the door frame is 1.5mm, the thickness of the door plate is 1.5mm, the thickness of the door plate is 1.5mm ). Which Class A should require the use of B-class anti-theft locks, B, C, D can use A-level anti-theft locks.
We are specializing in making a series of mechanical locks for vehicles, safes and doors. Most of our products have obtained national patent certificates. Our products also have been recommended by the Ministry of Public Security as the security and protection products for many years.
We welcome friends all over the world to visit us!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||North America 2%
South America 1%
Eastern Europe 1%
Southeast Asia 3%
Mid East 5%
Eastern Asia 3%
Domestic Market 80%
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range