1.easy to install
2.Standard or Nonstandard:Standard
3.Surface Treatment:Powder coating
- Q:What is the difference between dashes and brackets?
- brackets and dashes are never used for the same thing. they are not interchangeable. brackets are for: 1. in quoted material they show when something is the authors words instead a part of the direct quote. for example someone says she sucks and I want to share that I have to say who she is so I write, she [Hillary Clinton] sucks. 2. in parentheses they are used when you need to enclose something that is already inside parenthesis. (these are the words in parenthesis but I need to add more parenthetical info or put in a date or reference or something so I use brackets instead of another set of parenthesis ). A dash is a bit more complicated. It has many uses. Please note that most keyboards do not have dashes on them. They only have this -. you need two of those to make a dash --. Or you insert a dash with your processing program. 1. You can use in place of parenthesis, but NOT brackets! Dashes set off interruptions. Clinton is trying--very obviously--to cheat by counting Michigan and Florida. 2. Use dashes to punctuate an appositive. this is the complicated part because there are many ways you can make an appositive. You'll have to look up appositives yourself because I don't have time to explain all the nuances to you. A person who hungers for power should not be trusted--namely Hillary Clinton
- Q:Will a metal bracket interfere with a motor?
- Get the metal ones! And when you have elastics put on choose silver/gray and it isnt noticeable. The white/clear ceramic ones are visible. They arent invisable. Also they can damage your teeth, where ever your bite overlaps. Meaning when you bite together if the clear brackets can hit your top or bottom teeth it destroys your teeth! So most orthodontists will put clear only on the top teeth and silver on the bottom. So then it looks stupid. Dont waste your money. Everyone will see that you are wearing braces even with the clear ones. And it will still be noticable in pictures. It is just as easy to get the wire out of silver braces! They are PUSHING clear on you because they want you to waste your money and pay them more! DUH. If you get the clear ones smack yourself in the forehead everyday for being so stupid.
- Q:Braces: Bracket issues and stuff.?
- hey hun i had braces for two years and trust me its not that bad. for the colored band around the bracket, id leave it, its not really important, but if its bothering you, then see your orthodontist and have them put it back in place. second, when they put on the bands for ur molars, they only take out the wire, not everything. about the color changing, u get to change them everytime u have a tightening (which believe me, isnt that bad) u can also ask them if u can get a pattern of colors. my ortho only let me have up to two colors, but maybe urs will let u have more. which is always fun come holidays, halloween, valentines day, or if your an obsessive fan of someone u can have a pattern of their fave colors. hope i helped(:
- Q:how many L brackets should i use?
- That depends on what material you're using for your cat tower and which type of L-brackets you purchased (some come with a single set of screw holes, others with two or three sets). If you're using solid plywood or hardwood, it would be best to have around 5 pairs of holes (three double brackets or 4-5 singles). Be sure to spread the brackets evenly-- weight distribution is the goal here. Hope this helps!
- Q:How do you multiply ot brackets? (example on the page)?
- When you have a number outside brackets and next to the brackets, it means that you multiply that number by everything that is inside the brackets. Things are separated by + or - signs. Eg in 3(x + 4) there are 2 things inside the brackets, x and 4. So you multiply the number outside the brackets by both the x and the 4. Which is: 3 times x and 3 times 4. This is:3x + 12. If you had 4(2 - 5y), then you would multiply the 4 by each thing inside the brackets: 4 x 2 - 4 x 5y 8 - 20y This rule always works. Good luck
- Q:Braces wears!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wildsmiles bracket.?
- ArchWired says: Those are fun brackets. The cost really depends on your orthodontist and how much he paid for them, and how much of mark-up he is charging.
- Q:how many taxpayers fall in each tax bracket?
- Go to the IRS home page and click on Tax Stats near the bottom right corner of the page.
- Q:Orthodontist using Damon brackets?
- The assistant may not have snapped them closedbetter give them a call ASAP. We use a bracket like the damon style for the 3 Month Braces technique and sometimes they don't always snap down all the way the first time.
- Q:difference between braces and brackets?
- Well, the brackets are the squares bits of metal which the metal wire clips into to straighten your teeth and move them. So I think you will be getting the brackets first, not the wires ) As for the colours, they are coloured squares that can be clipped over the top of the metal squares. Good luck!
- Q:My bracket suffered todayFINAL FOUR 2011?
- My basically very final 4 group nonetheless in is North Carolina. My very final 4 communities have been Wake wooded area, Memphis, Pitt, and UNC. I had Memphis over Wake wooded area and Pitt over UNC interior the basically acceptable 4, then i had Pitt over Memphis interior the call game. My very final 4 selections have fallen aside!
Our company has a number of excellent technicians, professional production teams and aggressive sales management teams, advanced techniques, high-class equipment and strict management to guarantee high quality products. Our company has designed and developed more than 100 kinds of products. Our company is a supporting manufacturer designated by large-scale groups at home and abroad.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average