Solar Thermal Collector
"This kind of products use All-glass Evacuated Tubular Solar Collector Tube with Heat Pipe as its heat-absorb element. So it can be connected to the pressurized system.
These top-of-the-range solar panel heat collectors are suitable for heating domestic hot water, swimming pools etc - even in winter! One unit is adequate for an average household (3-4people), and it is modular, so you can add more if required. A single panel is sufficient for a 200litre cylinder, but you can fit 2 or more for high water usage, or for heating swimming pools or underfloor heating. Some types of renewable energy are only available in certain locations, however free solar heating is potentially available to almost every house in the world! "
Flat Panel Solar Collector for Solar Water Heateing
Flat-plate collector is one of common solar collectors for solar hot water heating in homes and solar space heatings. Flat plate solar collectors provide quality hot water with its new solar energy efficient flat plate design. This glazed collector includes a selective coating to maximize the solar heat absorption, weather resistant aluminium framing and interior fibreglass insulation for increased efficiency.
1. Using patent advanced coating technology with high efficiency performance
2. High strength aluminium-alloy structure with surface varnish baking
3. High visual shape, easy installation, maintenance free
4. Pressurized designing, operate with pressure up to 100degree
5. Can be combined with existing energy
1) High efficiency solar collector using heat pipe evacuated tubes
2) Able to be used in all climates
3) Reliable and efficient with twin-glass solar tubes
4) Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer
5) Easy plug-in installation for mounting on the roof or at ground level
6) Maintenance free
7) Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 6bar / 87psi)
8) Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header
9) Frame material: 304 2B grade standard steel
10) Casing material: 304 BA or AB stainless steel
11) Excellent insulator in glass wool
12) Collectors may be connected in series to increase water heating capacity
13) Tubes easily replaced if broken - can be used with broken tubes
14) Ideal for commercial solar water heating applications