Black Polypropylene Geotextile Specification：
Weight deviation, %
Breaking strength, KN/m ≥
MD and CD
CBR bursting strength, KN≥
Sieve Size O90 mm
Tear strength, KN≥
MD and CD
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
Q1: How about your company?
A1:Our company are one of the largest geosynthetic products supplier in the world.We have the products experience more than 20 years.Already export to USA/Germeny/Australia/Zambia/Brazil etc.more than 20 countries.Almost 10years.Our products including Geocell/Fiberglass Geogrid/Geomembrane/Geotextile/Geonet etc.
Q2:Can you send samples to us ?
A2:Yes , free samples could be provided , but customer need pay for the freight cost .
After order placed , the freight charge could be refund .
Q3:What’s your Payment term ?
A3:T/T , L/C , Western Union,Paypal ...
Q4:What’s your manufacture process time ?
A4:Usually within 20 days
- Q:300 grams of non-woven geotextile piercing strength is how much
- First of all, according to what you said 300g non-woven geotextile should be polyester staple fiber non-woven geotextile. Polyester staple fiber non - woven geotextile implementation of the national standard GB / T - 2008 standard. According to GB / T-2008 standard anti-puncture strength (standard is CBR burst strength) requirements, 300g national standard geotextile anti-piercing strength should be ≥ 1.5KN.
- Q:What causes the geotextile aging phenomenon
- Gundam has the characteristics of the product we are all obvious, both in the highway, dams, railways and many other occasions have a very strong product features, and the performance is very outstanding, geotextile is an irreplaceable geotechnical material. Although the geotextile has unparalleled advantages, but the product is not perfect that any product has more or less problems or less, geotextile is the same, its aging problem has been with us, then in the end what causes Geotextile aging? Geotextile aging problem refers to the geotextile in the sun by the smell, temperature changes, biological erosion, chemical corrosion, moisture and other external factors, so that the geotextile strength and performance gradually weakened, loss of seepage effect. UV radiation intensity changes with the intensity of solar radiation, geotextile aging speed with the intensity of UV radiation and speed. Synthetic polymer polymer is concerned, the sun radiation is the main factor in the degradation of polymer degradation. UV radiation in the sun is the most important factor in the aging of the fabric. The ultraviolet radiation causes the polymer to produce a photooxidative decomposition reaction, especially ultraviolet light at a wavelength of 290 to 400 mPm, which has a significant decomposition effect on the polymer , Because the geotextile in the range of ultraviolet light energy is higher than the polymer chemical steamed broken the required energy, so the polymer material aging is very obvious.
- Q:Geotextile types and effects
- 1, acupuncture non-woven geotextile, specifications 100g / m2-1000g / m2 between any choice, the main raw material is the use of polyester staple fiber or polypropylene staple fiber, made by acupuncture, the main purposes are: river, sea, lake Embankment slope protection, reclamation, wharf, ship lock flood control and other projects, is through the filter to play a soil and water conservation and effective way to prevent piping. Second, acupuncture non-woven fabrics and PE film composite geotextile, specifications have a cloth a film, two cloth a film, the largest width of 4.2 meters The main raw material is to use polyester staple fiber acupuncture non-woven, PE film through the composite , The main purpose is anti-seepage, apply to railways, highways, tunnels, subways, airports and other projects. Third, non-woven and woven composite geotextile, a variety of non-woven and polypropylene filament woven composite, non-woven and plastic woven composite, for the basis of reinforcement, adjust the permeability coefficient of the basic engineering facilities. Features: light weight, low cost, corrosion resistance, with a filter, drainage, isolation, enhance the excellent performance. Use: widely used in water conservancy, electricity, mines, roads and railways and other geotechnical projects: l, soil separation of the filter material; 2, reservoirs, mine mineral processing of drainage materials, high-rise building drainage materials; Of the anti-erosion material; geotextile features 1, high strength, due to the use of plastic fibers, in dry and wet state can maintain sufficient strength and elongation. 2, corrosion-resistant, in different pH of the soil and water can be long-term corrosion resistance. 3, good water permeability between the fiber gap, it has a good water permeability. 4, good microbial resistance to micro-organisms, insects are not damaged. 5, construction convenience
- Q:What is the effect of highway geotextile on highway construction?
- Highway geotextile is a new type of civilized artifacts in the construction of the time, laying highway geotextile can improve the carrying capacity of the road, can improve the use of the road in the process of structural damage. As the geotextile has the role of shock absorption, and has a high elasticity and resistance to deformation, so you can make the road to bear the load and stress more uniform. In the project using Hongxiang new geotextile can also improve the rigidity of the road, help to reduce road cracks.
- Q:The first geotextile is divided into polyester staple acupuncture non-woven geotextile
- Non-woven geotextile has many advantages: 1) air permeability 2) filterability 3) insulation 4) water absorption 5) waterproof 6) stretch 7) not disheveled 8) feel good, soft 9) light 10) Can be restored 11) without the direction of the fabric 12) compared with the textile production of high productivity, production speed 13) low prices, can be mass production and so on. Disadvantages are: 1) Compared with the textile fabric strength and durability is poor; 2) can not be washed as other fabrics; 3) fiber arranged in a certain direction, so easy to split from the right angle and so on. Therefore, the improvement of the production method has been mainly focused on preventing the improvement of the division.
- Q:Now tailings dam surface ditch built when the following geotextiles to shop, find the source!
- Geotechnical materials in the application of seepage in the drainage, the specific is to protect the blind ditch.
- Q:Permeable geotextile price how much
- See specifications, specifications are not the same indicators, the price is not the same, Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers
- Q:Whether the geotextile filter layer includes a plastic mesh
- Hello, geotextile can be used as a separate filter and grid sand with as a filter layer, Huazhi geotextile material manufacturers for you to answer
- Q:Eva waterproof board and ecb waterproof board What is the difference between the two
- 1, two are waterproof board, can be used for highway, railway tunnel seepage, but the product material is different, the appearance is not the same. 2, EVA waterproof board there are two conventional, one is a simple EVA waterproof board without composite geotextile, the other is combined with the geotextile EVA waterproof board. Two collectively referred to as EVA waterproof board are tunnel waterproof board, is the main material of the tunnel seepage. 3, ECB waterproof board There are two conventional, one is a simple white or black ECB waterproof board, the other is with self-adhesive asphalt waterproofing membrane. Both can be used for tunnel seepage.
- Q:Geotextile fng-pet-250-400
- Fng-filament is a polyester filament spunbonded acupuncture non-woven geotextile Cloth 250g / ㎡-400g / ㎡.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range