Order On-line Tracking
ASTM Standard D-7465,D-4367
widely exported to Australia, UK,Argentina etc.
1.2mmEPDM rubber flat roofing material.
EPDM waterproof membrane is of high elasticity among high polymer waterproof materials and becomes a world-popular waterproofing material. EPDM waterproof membrane is made from ternary ethylene-propylene rubber, which is designed for waterproofing of exposed and non-exposed applications. EPDM waterproof membrane production adopts the world-advanced equipment of cold feeding extrusion and continuous vulcanization technology.
Excellent weatherability, durability and size stability
Good adaptability to high and low temperature, UV resistant and anti-corrosion
High tensilestrength and good elongation, accommodating substrate movement
Easy installation, environment friengly
Good rooting penetration resistance
Service life up to 50 years
Subways, tunnels, roofs, basement
Industrial and civil building waterproofing, like water reservior, bridge, dam, etc.
Geosynthetic liner for swimming pool, channels, irrigation system
Especially suitale for projects with high requirements in durability, anti-corrosion and deformation
1. Make sure the roof deck smooth,clean and dry(Moisture<9%),then apply the surface of roof deck homogeneously with a kind bitumen paint till dry to start application.
2. There are two methods in application:
One way is by heating and melting method---Heat the polyethylene film of the membrane and roof deck surface by heating and melting method to be nearly melted(not flowing),then install the membrane fully bonded to the roof deck with overlaps of 5-10cm.
The other way is by cold adhesive method---Pour the cold adhesive homogeneously on the roof deck then roll the membrane to install it to be fully sticked to roof deck.
By heating and melting method and by cold adhesive can be used in alternation in application as requested.
3. After application,a full serious inspection is required to make sure no air bubble,no fold,no falling away etc to guarantee the waterproof life.
Attentions for Construction:
Construction shall not be carried out in rain, snow or over 5 degree wind weather; There shall be sufficient safety protective facilities in construction site, place firefighting devices according to stipulations
1. Clean the substrate using broom or high pressure dusty cleaner
2. Apply primer
3. Heat the membrane bottom using a high temperature flame gun
4. Push forward while the primer and membrane oil melted
5. Use a roller to push hard the membrane surface to ensure it stick firmly
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|