PP Geogrid Introduction:
Biaxial geogrid, made of high molecular polymer, is extruded into sheet and then punched into regular mesh pattern, and finally stretched in longitudinal and transverse directions.
PP Geogrid Features:
1. With high tensile strength in longitudinal and transverse directions
2.This structure can provide an chain system of more effective force bearing and spreading for the soil.
PP Geogrid Application:
Mainly applied in highway, railway, slope protecting projects etc.
1)strengthen land loading capacity and extend its service life.
2) convenient to construct ;
reducing project cost and maintenance cost.
PP Geogrid Specifications:
Longitudinal Tensile Strength ≥(KN/m)
Transverse Tensile Strength≥(KN/m)
Longitudinal Strength at 2% Strain
Transverse Strength at 2% Strain
Longitudinal Strength at 5% Strain
Transverse Strength at 5% Strain
1. What's the usage of geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway and dam etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:Fiberglass grille price?
- Fiberglass geogrid price is divided according to the model, fiberglass geogrid models are 30KN, 40KN, 50KN, 60KN, 70KN, and so on, the maximum can reach 200KN. Fiberglass geogrid models are as follows:
- Q:Highway construction steps?
- Demolition, digging the foundation, do the water, cables, communications and other projects, backfill coarse stone, fine stone, paving asphalt, for protection. Feicheng Lianyi Engineering Plastics Co., Ltd. mainly produces all kinds of plastic geogrid, glass fiber, polyester geogrid, geogrid, biaxial plastic geogrid, geotextile composite geomembrane, geotextile, geogrid, geocell and other engineering materials
- Q:Self adhesive fiberglass geogrid price 1m2 how much money
- The higher the tension, the higher the price
- Q:What is the purpose of using the three - way geogrid in the gravel layer
- Or the design requirements are back folding 30CM
- Q:Engineering effect of steel plastic geogrid
- 4, more suitable for deep sea operations, embankment reinforcement, fundamentally solve the other materials to do a long time due to the erosion of the sea cage caused by low strength, poor corrosion resistance, short service life and other technical problems.5, can effectively avoid the construction process by machine rolling, damage caused by the construction damage
- Q:What is the principle of geogrid?
- GSZ: 1 what are the characteristics of high strength steel wire, steel plastic composite geogrid tension by warp knitting bear, resulting in high tensile modulus at low strain capacity, vertical and horizontal rib synergistic effect, give full play to the role of Geogrid on soil type. 2, steel plastic composite geogrid vertical steel rib weft woven into nets, an outer coating layer forming a steel wire and the outer coating layer can destroy the function of coordination, elongation is very low (less than 3%). The main force unit of steel plastic composite geogrid is steel wire, and the creep is very low. 3, through the production process of plastic surface treatment, suppress the rough pattern, in order to enhance the surface roughness of the grid, improve the steel plastic composite geogrid and soil friction coefficient. 4, steel plastic composite geogrid width of up to 6m, to achieve high efficiency, economic effect of reinforcement. 5, steel plastic composite geogrid used high-density polyethylene can ensure that: at room temperature will not be affected by acid and alkali and salt solution, or oil erosion; will not be dissolved by water or microbial damage. At the same time, the high molecular weight of polyethylene is also sufficient to resist ultraviolet radiation caused by aging. The grille stress aspect rib synergistic effect, can not generate node crack or damage. But in the actual project, after the packing compaction, therefore has not been subjected to the ultraviolet light and the oxygen erosion, therefore completely may satisfy the permanent construction request.
- Q:Fiberglass grille and geogrid which use more
- Geogrid is made of polypropylene, PVC polymer and thermoplastic or molded by two-dimensional grid or a certain height of the three-dimensional mesh screen, when used as civil engineering, called geogrid.
- Q:How much is the geogrid return
- Generally speaking, the 10-15cm should be judged according to the specification
- Q:The geogrid is convenient for construction, time saving, labor saving, shorten the construction period and reduce maintenance cost.
- That gap has been covered in tape, then tape the knife more she cut off, finally brush mortar.4, let it dry naturally, and then gently polished.
- Q:What are the types of Geogrid
- Glass fiber geogrid, 1595341 polyester fiber geogrid, glass fiber, polyester composite geotextile, steel plastic composite geogrid, PP grid, one-way two-way stretching plastic geogrid,
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range