PP Geogrid Introduction:
Biaxial geogrid, made of high molecular polymer, is extruded into sheet and then punched into regular mesh pattern, and finally stretched in longitudinal and transverse directions.
PP Geogrid Features:
1. With high tensile strength in longitudinal and transverse directions
2.This structure can provide an chain system of more effective force bearing and spreading for the soil.
PP Geogrid Application:
Mainly applied in highway, railway, slope protecting projects etc.
1)strengthen land loading capacity and extend its service life.
2) convenient to construct ;
reducing project cost and maintenance cost.
PP Geogrid Specifications:
Longitudinal Tensile Strength ≥(KN/m)
Transverse Tensile Strength≥(KN/m)
Longitudinal Strength at 2% Strain
Transverse Strength at 2% Strain
Longitudinal Strength at 5% Strain
Transverse Strength at 5% Strain
1. What's the usage of geogrid?
It's used for reinforce the roadbeds in softe soil, railway and dam etc. It has good performance on preventing the cracks.
2. How about your quality of geogrid?
We have strict quality control system, we make testing on incoming raw material and finished products. Your third party testing is also welcomed. With high quality, our products are used on government projects at home and abroad. Our product quality is accepted by clients from all over the world.
- Q:What is the meaning of the geogrid check bond frequency 2%
- Geogrid has a break elongation
- Q:How to read geogrid grille
- And the glass fiber grid, but because of the large deformation of the plastic grille and glass fiber grille is mainly suitable for the cause of the road engineering, and the emergence of a new type of steel plastic composite geogrid
- Q:What is the market price of the geotechnical grid in 2017
- (3) geogrid, geogrid laying bottom surface should be smooth, dense, should generally be tiled, straight, no overlap, no curl, kink, two pieces of geogrid adjacent to lap 0.2m, and along the horizontal Subgrade of geogrid overlap every 1 meters with 8 wire were interspersed in the grid connection, and laying on every 1.5-2m U nail is fixed on the ground.
- Q:Geosynthetic materials for flood control materials
- Geosynthetics can be divided into geotextile, geomembrane and geotextile composite materials, special geotechnical materials 4 categories: fabric is a kind of porous material, with polypropylene, polyester and nylon and other synthetic fiber materials, according to the production method can be divided into shape, fabric two other non woven. The fabric style is to use a series of single chain according to a certain way woven, generally by the orthogonal warp and weft two group fiber woven fabric; non plastic geotextile is made of short fiber and long fiber directional or random order, by acupuncture or thermal bonding, chemical bonding, the biggest characteristic the strength is no obvious direction, so its use is wide.The aging rate of geotextiles is closely related to the intensity, temperature, humidity, the type and color of the raw materials, the structure of the fabric and the environmental conditions.
- Q:How to do the inspection data of the geogrid? What are the specifications?
- Lower bearing layer smoothness
- Q:The geogrid is convenient for construction, time saving, labor saving, shorten the construction period and reduce maintenance cost.
- That gap has been covered in tape, then tape the knife more she cut off, finally brush mortar.4, let it dry naturally, and then gently polished.
- Q:Which instrument is used to measure the permeability of geotextiles?
- Is made of filament or staple through the equipment and technology of different laying into the mesh, after acupuncture process for different fiber intertwined intertwined fixing fabric specification, make the fabric soft, plump, thick, stiff, to achieve different thickness to meet the requirement of use
- Q:What is a geotextile mattress?
- Composite geotextile is also called soft mattress, soft soft row row. The upper filter geotextile layer, lower layer woven cloth layer, upper and lower two layers sewn into several units, each unit filling sand is formed around the main rib and frame shape auxiliary rib, the main vertical rib in the flow direction, the auxiliary rib along the flow direction, the composite geotextile soft volleyball has the advantages of good flexibility, in the process of riprap, can automatically adjust the overall shape, form a good protective line and the bearing capacity of stone, with good protection function
- Q:What materials are needed for the production of building safety net
- The single belt is formed by the longitudinal and horizontal spacing or the clamping arrangement, and the welding joint is formed by adopting the welding technology of special strengthening bonding to weld the joint. The use of polyethylene production by Seiko weaving. Color usually green or blue.
- Q:Geogrid grille read Shan or Zha?
- The traditional geogrid is mainly plastic grille and glass fiber grid, but because of the large deformation of plastic grille and glass fiber grille is mainly suitable for the reasons of the road engineering, and a new type of steel plastic composite geogrid.
We are specialized in manufacturing PP geogrid, HDPE geogrid,fiberglass geogrid, polyester geogrid,steel plastic geogrid,geogrid for mining, 3D geomat, high-strength geonet, geocell, geotextile, geomembrane,BOP stretched net,plastic safety fence, Our products have been up to the international standard absolutely and have been exported to more than thirty countries and areas.They are mainly used in the foundation construction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 20 Million
||20.00% North America
15.00% South America
15.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 80,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range