Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-4014
2.Color: according to customers
3.Size: 610*410*125 mm
4. Packing: standard export packing with foam
5. Packing dimensions: 420*420*190 mm
6. G`W 8kg N`W 7kg
8.20' 970 pics 40HQ 2000 pics
9. MOQ : 30 pic
10. OEM : we can produce depends on customers’ logo
Characteristics of Art Basin CNBA-4014
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard: ISO9001 KS Certificate
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
Experience of Art Basin CNBA-4014
1-Kolher, Karat (USA)
3- VILLEROY&BOCH (Germany)
5- Jacuzzi (USA)
- Q:Bathroom washbasin how to choose
- Understand the basin to take care of. Glass basin is not good care, or porcelain pots good point. Buy PVC is not deformed. Solid wood is too expensive. The best to do their own, to buy paint the door, choose a favorite natural marble, do pots better effect.
- Q:How much is the washbasin in the bathroom? The kind of magnetic
- Do you mean a wash basin? To the sanitary ware shop is more, and more is a few hundred dollars, there are tens of thousands of people are responsible for the installation of the seller, of course, the wall to be drilling.
- Q:help with washing this item of clothing?
- Hi I would get a bucket and put in 1/4 scoop of your washing powder or you might need less; dissolve it then put in cold water put in the dress and pull up and down until all wet leave for 10 mins then go and give it a little hand wash then ring out and empty water out then put in water again and rinse the dress, then you can either go out to clothes line and just hang it up and let it drip dry or wring it out shake the dress then hang it up. Give that a go. good luck
- Q:What is the colloquial or official name for old fashioned wash basins?
- I've seen these sets called:- pitcher and basin pitcher and wash basin pitcher and bowl Jug and bowl in catalogues at auction. I don't know if there's a more technical name for them
- Q:The small square ceiling above my wash basin is plain, I want to paint it, any ideas?
- Pick colors that will match the decor of your bathroom and have at it! You can do so much with this. You could paint random lines and shapes. You could paint quotes that you like in that area. You could paint something simple like two light colors in the background and use a dark color to paint a silhouette of a tree in front of it...the possibilities are almost endless. I did some searching for a few small simple ideas for you - they're in the sources space.
- Q:What are some suggestions for things I can do with an old tin wash basin.?
- If you use it as a planter you may want to line it with something to make sure the plants won't suffer from metal toxicity. When I was a kid my great aunt and uncle had one of these tin washbasins that we would &swim& in in the back yard, obviously there wasn't any swimming, but it was still fun when i was 5
- Q:Vomitting in wash basin sink openly?
- You're in the right. Hopefully you explained your point-of-view with delicacy and tact. To me, vomiting in public is not so much different from defecating or urinating in public - just without the exposure of private parts. It is definitely unpleasant for anyone to have to witness. There's no reason why this friend could not walk five steps further, close the door for privacy and decorum, and hopefully leave everyone else unaware of what she's doing.
- Q:One sink basin pushes water into the other?
- Sounds like the trap in the drain is clogged, or there is a clog below the trap. Most double basin sinks share a common p trap and if it or any piping below it clogs water will back up into both basins. You can try a plunger or a snake but the best tool short of taking the trap apart to clean it is called a zip it you can find them at most hardware stores or home improvement centers.
- Q:Wash basin under the water pipe screw screw does not move how to do
- Wash basin under the water pipe screws do not move how to do, and the above things also followed by rotation:
The water pipes are large-caliber screw mouth, tight and shallow, when the screw must be aligned, accidentally will cause the groove of the groove is not on, do not make pretty strong, once dislocation, you can not screw on The It is best to return to, and then re-alignment. Under normal circumstances this is twisted with both hands, and finally tightened with a wrench twist about.
If all have no problem, that is, with the water pipe with the right, for one. Ha ha
In addition, you can change a thick seal.
- Q:Poll: Do you have the habit of washing your feet when you step into the house?
- Not really - unless they're extremely dirty, but I'm not that pedantic.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average