Basic Information of Our Basin:
2.Offer OEM service
4.Sigle hole or Three holes
Specification of Our Basin:
Pure acrylic solid surface/Composite acrylic solid surface/Quartz Stone
Matt or Gloosy
Round ,square, oval,bowl,vessel, rectangle, special shape
Common is white or off-white ,other color is also available
Various designs , welcome your design
Wash bowl,basin /sink, pedestal sink,countertop sink,cabinet basins,wall-hung sinks,freestanding basin,semi-counter sink
Above/Under Counter, freestanding, wall hung
Widely be used in kitchen, bathroom, hotel, shopping mall, laboratory, hospital and so on
20 Piece (1 piece for sample is available)
Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton
Advantages of Our Basin:
1, complete, seamless: carved form acrylic
2, avaliable in various colors: black, white, gray, yellow, red, green, brown,etc
3, avaliable in different shapes: round, rectangle, oval, square, irregular
4. size: as per customers requirments
5, can be matched with cabinet or iron stand
6, durable, easy to polish and to clean, stain resistance
7, eco-friendly, no pollution to the envrionment
8,Surface available finished : Matt (1000grit without wax ) , Semigloss ( 1000grit with wax)
Hot-Selling Models of Our Basin:
Warehouse of Basin:
- Q:Help: wash basin of the water pipe must be facing the outlet?
- Do not be right, not on the U-type sewer, my home is right, so the water pipe can only be straight
- Q:How shuold i wash my goalkeeper gloves?
- You should wash your gloves after EVERY training session and match. Never use normal soap either use goalie glove wash or just lukewarm water. What you will need:Gloves, Lukewarm water, Basin, Goalkeeper glove wash (opptional) What next: 1.Get your gloves and place them beside a basin of lukewarm water. 2.If you have goalkeeper glove wash put a small amount into the basin of lukewarm water if not just skip this step. 3.Wash each glove seperately and NEVER leave them to soak! 4.Place your first glove in the lukewarm water. 5.Leave in until glove is just wet not soaking. 6.Take out glove and first rub the palm until dirt comes off.(may not completely come clean but thats all part of being a goalie.) 7.Do the same with the outside of the glove. 8. Next move onto to the inside of the glove put a small amount of lukewarm water inside of glove put your hand in and move your finger around inside of the glove. 9.Completely empty water out of the glove when washed and leave to dry. 10.Never leave gloves to dry on a radiator or by an open fire! Dry in a dark preferably airing cupboard until dry. 11.Do the exact same steps with 2 glove. Note: Never leave gloves to SOAK! Never dry on radiator,direct sunlight or by a fire. Always leave a day or two to let your gloves dry before a match or training.
- Q:Accidentally washed the washbasin to wash the feet, how to deal with clean
- Potassium permanganate wash
- Q:Why does cold water only trickle into my washing machine basin?
- You probably don't have an obstruction.Your Hot and Cold water switch is bad. It's very inexpensive and not hard to replace.If you raise the top of your machine you should be able to see it and get at it to replace it.Your hot and cold water hoses should attach to it. Hope this helps.
- Q:Is there a sensor I can put in the basin the washing machine drains into that will turn off?
- Correct answer above, but you need just a little more information. You will have to wire the float switch in series with the recepticle your washer is plugged in to. That way if the float raises to the level of overfill, it will open the circuit to the washer. Once the water level falls, the washer will start again.
- Q:Bathroom wash basin counter pvc plate ok
- PVC is much stronger than the average sheet, waterproof is also good, of course, to do the best PVC or the letter of the brand, I can not recommend the brand, you can check the Internet more
- Q:Bathroom washbasin is big or nice
- According to the size of the bathroom to decide it, to be reasonable arrangements, too much too small will not be very good.
- Q:My washer will wash the cloths but wont drain.?
- Look under the front of the machine. If you see a small pile of ground up rubber or plastic, you have broken the coupler that connects the motor to the wash basin. The motor turns the wash basin to use centrifugal force to force the wash & rinse water out. This part can be bought pretty cheaply and you can replace it yourself if you have some fairly basic tools or maybe know someone who is handy with tools. I did this myself once and the $20 or so it cost was certainly worth not hiring a professional to overcharge me for it.
- Q:Wash basin with water hose and the following PVC pipe how to seal?
- Processing is very simple, if the 50 tube is higher than the ground, with a plastic film, with a rubber band on the tube can be, if the 50 tube and the ground level, the upper part of the same method, the lower part with the excess plastic film plug, Cement wiping a little or with a glass gel can be used.
- Q:Is it a fire risk/hazard if we do not connect bulbs to all bulb holders like above wash basin butuse somebulbs
- There is not risk unless you have people who put their fingers in the socket. You might consider keeping burned out light bulbs for some locations or buying the adaptors that let you plug into a light socket (screw in with two slots for the plug) but just to fill the socket in this case.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average