Basic Information of Our Basin:
2.Offer OEM service
4.Sigle hole or Three holes
Specification of Our Basin:
Pure acrylic solid surface/Composite acrylic solid surface/Quartz Stone
Matt or Gloosy
Round ,square, oval,bowl,vessel, rectangle, special shape
Common is white or off-white ,other color is also available
Various designs , welcome your design
Wash bowl,basin /sink, pedestal sink,countertop sink,cabinet basins,wall-hung sinks,freestanding basin,semi-counter sink
Above/Under Counter, freestanding, wall hung
Widely be used in kitchen, bathroom, hotel, shopping mall, laboratory, hospital and so on
20 Piece (1 piece for sample is available)
Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton
Advantages of Our Basin:
1, complete, seamless: carved form acrylic
2, avaliable in various colors: black, white, gray, yellow, red, green, brown,etc
3, avaliable in different shapes: round, rectangle, oval, square, irregular
4. size: as per customers requirments
5, can be matched with cabinet or iron stand
6, durable, easy to polish and to clean, stain resistance
7, eco-friendly, no pollution to the envrionment
8,Surface available finished : Matt (1000grit without wax ) , Semigloss ( 1000grit with wax)
Hot-Selling Models of Our Basin:
Warehouse of Basin:
- Q:remove cockroach spray from utensils and wash basins?
- Read the label, prob warm soapy water.
- Q:why we are connecting wash basin connections through floor trap? tell me the corrct answers.?
- Because of the law's. Just because you see all that junk being washed into the catch basin's doesn,t mean its not used again. imagine recycling acid which has drained into a basin like it does in our rivers and oceans, it may make it thru the recycle process but it also becomes a part of our drinking water. Acid in your coffee,tea the water you boil your spaghetti in and who knows what else.Every living thing needs water to grow and stay alive. contamination kills and destroys.
- Q:'what does basin mean''?
- It is where the river water goes to.
- Q:Bathroom length 215cm how to put shower room toilet washbasin word side by side
- Shower room at least 90 cm or more to use it, the toilet should be at least 60 ah, the rest of the toilet to rely on a corner to do the washing table, there are 1.6 in fact the toilet on the other side of the location will be easy to use ah Back to someone else you go to the toilet
- Q:Wash the washbasin how to wash the yellow
- Teach you a way:
Prepare the brush with detergent!
And then brush along the basin, and soon be able to brush clean!
Brush it again after cleaning it!
- Q:Toilet toilet washbasin how to do partition
- The bathroom is generally a shower room, wash basin and toilet, and most of the situation is the wash basin and toilet between the toilet is not cut off, only with the shower to do off.
- Q:For a Bathroom design... Which option is better?
- You don't want the toilet next to the door. Put the wash basin next to the door, and then the toilet, with the tub in the back.
- Q:How can you drill holes in metal?How would you cut china cups so that you got rings of the china w.out breaks?
- A regular, &twist bit&, designed for drilling holes in metal, should be able to bore right through a metal wash basin, like, say, if it were galvanized or painted. But, if the piece has a baked on porcelain finish (like the &spatter ware& from the depression era, or even any white finish on a basin or pot), I would suggest getting a masonry bit. These kind of bits have a tungsten carbine cutting bit at the business end and are designed to cut through most hard materials (tile, brick, concrete) and should be adequate to penetrate through a porcelain glaze. Then, finish the job with a regular twist drill. Masonry bits are not very expensive. You can buy them singly, at most any hardware store. I've fabricated some tanks for holding water from sheet steel and I coated their insides with a liquid, two-part epoxy, which can be brushed on like paint. Use a throw-away brush. The brand of epoxy I used was System-Three, which was formulated for marine use. It's a little pricey if you're not going to need a lot of it, but it does stand up extremely well to constant immersion and it did protect the base metal very well. You might get some two-part epoxy that comes in a tube, cut it with a little alcohol or acetone so that it's brushable and apply that to the inside of your basin. As to your china tea cups though, that would be a challenge. I'm picturing myself doing it with a small rotary tool, like a Dremel, in a router base, or mounted in a table, with a diamond encrusted wheel in the chuck and then going slowly around the perimeter of the cup, cutting the slices off. I would cut a 1/3 portion of the circumference and leave the three, very small bits for last. Are we talking thin, bone china tea cups? or sturdy stoneware ones? I think that you would be in for a lot of trial and error with some failed attempts until you got the feel for working with the materials.
- Q:Washbasin combination cabinet landing is good or hanging on the wall of the good
- This has its own advantages and disadvantages, and everyone has experience hobbies. Wall saving some, easy to clean, but the wall requires high, more variable; floor relative to the atmosphere more noble, more expensive, the foot is not high inconvenience clean.
- Q:blocked wash basin pipe ?
- What I think is you should boil some Water in A Big Pan and Put it through the Pipe... It might Help... Usually hair get stuck in the wash basin exit ...so Boiling hot water May be help full... Best of Luck ....
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average