Advantages of CNBA-1003 Art Basin
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-1003
Size: 550*480*200 mm
Above counter mounting
Characteristics Art Basin CNBA-1003
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard: ISO9001 KS Certificate
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
- Q:How much energy does it save when I wash my dishes by hand?
- not much, in fact less than zero. like the guy said, dishwashers use less water than handwashing (normally, not if you wash one dish at a time in the dishwasher). since the main energy use in dishwashing is the hot water, the less you use the less energy you use.
- Q:What kind of washbasin is good
- Shape selection of conventional, personality of those practical very poor
- Q:Wall washbasin sewer installation size is how much
- 1, washbasin normally off the ground around 85;
2, the water pipe wall row of 30 cm off the ground;
3, down the water pipe row, the normal about 20 from the ground.
Bathroom is the toilet, toilet, bath together. Residential bathroom is generally dedicated and public. Dedicated to the main bedroom only; public and public walkway connected by other family members and guests public. According to the layout can be divided into independent type, both use and compromise three. According to the form can be divided into semi-open, open and closed. Currently more popular is to distinguish between wet and dry partition of the semi-open type.
- Q:Wash basin faucet on the side of what is wrong?
- Most of the faucets of the wash basin are on the right side, most of the faucets in the washbasin are in the middle, thanks to the accumulated experience of people in long life.
- Q:What is the difference between a washbasin and a washbasin?
- Usually called round, you can end to end to the water, for the main wash, called the basin it.
A sink, fixed to do in that place, there are some faucets, hot water and cold water, and then we wash here, wash the water, sink and then flow to the ditch, such a facility called toilet
- Q:How do I conserve water while washing my dishes?
- I don't think is very hygienic to just wipe and dry because you might leave residues of soap on your dishes that later may come back to haunt you in the form of diarrhea. Try this and see if it works for you Scrub all of your dishes and put them on the other side of the sink, once your done give them a quick rinse and let them dry. I've found I'm using less water this way.
- Q:small hole in washing basin - fixing this?
- Get a small bondo kit (fiberglass) from the local auto dealers, parts and supply dealer use that to repair this it should be relatively easy.
- Q:A wash basin water about how much jin
- It depends on the capacity of the washbasin
- Q:How can I get rid of dye stains on the wash basin?
- I have a white sink, and I keep a spray bottle of Tilex Mildew handy. It's just bleach and water. You can also make your own in a bottle, 50/50 water and Clorox. It will disappear before yoru eyes, then rinse it out.
- Q:I have an open wound on my hand and I accidentally washed it in a basin of water.?
- There is a possibility that you can get sick from using a basin that is not clean. Because of the effect that rabies has on dogs, they are actually unable to drink. Dogs who have rabies cannot swallow due to muscle spasms in the throat. This is not to say that a sick dog wouldn't try to drink though. Also, are you 100% sure that a rabid dog drinks from that basin? Go to your doctor if you know for sure that a sick animal drinks from that basin.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average