Advantages of CNBA-1003 Art Basin
1. Years experience in manufacturing sanitary ware, service will be more and more professional.
2. Competitive price, top quality.
3. Easy-to-clean surface when coordinated with vanity tops.
4. Large-scale product line, more rapid delivery.
5. Heat and chemical resistant, non-porous surface, durability.
6. Designed and used for residential or commercial applications.
7. Can be easily installed with solid surface countertops, kitch countertops, bathroom vanity tops.
8. Size can be cusotmize if the quantity is big . OEM service provided.
Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-1003
Size: 550*480*200 mm
Above counter mounting
Characteristics Art Basin CNBA-1003
Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
Showing fashion, nature and elegance Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Standard: ISO9001 KS Certificate
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail:5 ply export standard carton packing or as the customers requirement
Delivery Detail:30 days after confirmation
- Q:A plastic tube from the near the tap water knobs?
- Might have been a water line to a refrigerator ice maker that was cut when the previous owner moved. There should be some way to shut off this line where it attaches to the main water line.
- Q:How do you wash your face with a washbasin?
- 1 attention to skin cleansing;
2 wash your face twice a day. Early wash off sleep night feeling the face of the oil, the late focus is to clean the skin;
3 must wash your face before going to bed (with cleanser for your skin). It is best to wash your face with warm water, wash your face and then cold water splash face, to improve skin elasticity, a greater role in the skin replenishment;
4 After washing the face must be wiping the skin water, Toner has to clean the skin again. (Wash your face the right way: first take the amount of cleanser dip a little water to wash the face cream, and then use the middle finger and ring finger to clockwise in the face circle, starting from the forehead ring to the next amount, neck, and then back to the nose, Note: forehead, nose, the amount should be washed several times).
- Q:Bathroom washbasin (granite) and washbasin (ceramic) what glue sticks?
- Bathroom washbasin regardless of what material, have to use glass glue bonding, according to the color of the basin to choose the right glass glue, glass glue color is about 4, respectively, gray, porcelain white, transparent, black. General kitchen can choose gray, bathroom can choose porcelain white, at the same time to buy when you choose to mold the glass glue, some more expensive than ordinary. Choose the ordinary can, but a long time will be moldy, especially white, moldy will appear after a piece of mildew, looked more ugly.
Glass adhesive, a certain degree of flexibility, maintenance of the table and the water is also very convenient, with a wallpaper knife to cut off the glass, and then repair, repair and then use a new glass glue fixed, does not affect the overall effect.
- Q:Ordinary washbasin filled with water how many kilograms
- 5 kg! This thing also said that you have to get the size of the basin ah?
- Q:Can you wash dry clean only comforters in the washing machine?
- I have washed my dry clean only comforter in my washing machine....but my comforter was a twin size. Make sure your item can fit into the wash basin without jamming it in.....and make sure that if it gets destroyed in the wash that you're fine with that. You could also take it to the laundromat...most laundromats have 1 or 2 commerical sized machines (its best not to go on weekends though...as they're usually all taken) and launder it there. I've also used Dry Cleaner's Secret to dry clean items in the dryer at home. Its also a good idea to throw a new, clean tennis ball in with comforters, blankets or pillows when in the dryer. Helps keep the fluff!
- Q:What determines the direction of rotation of draining water in the wash basin basin?
- Location, location, location! Depends on whether you're north or south of the equator (the line that cuts a globe in half ); you know, like in the episode of the Simpsons when Bart has to go to Australia to apologize.
- Q:Stone wash basin is good, washbasin what are the material?
- Second, wash basin type
Bathroom used in the bathroom wash basin is divided into basin and basin. Select the width of the basin or basin for the installation of the width and length, in general, as long as the width of the table is greater than 52 cm, the length is greater than 70 cm, select the basin is very large, if the table length is less than 70 cm is not It is recommended to select the basin and select the basin, if you choose the basin will affect the installation effect, and the choice of the basin will be more difficult.
The washbasin has the advantages of high temperature resistance, humidity resistance, easy cleaning, hard wear resistance and aging resistance. It is the mainstream product in the basin of various materials.Important reference index is glaze finish, brightness and ceramic water absorption. In the selection of washbasin also have to seriously point.
- Q:Bathroom renovation whether the MT and washbasin position can not easily move it?
- You can wash the washbasin will be removed space, it can be transformed
- Q:What is the definition of basin?
- basin |ˈbāsən| noun 1 a bowl for washing, typically attached to a wall and having faucets connected to a water supply; a washbasin. 2 a wide, round open container, esp. one used for holding liquid. 3 a natural depression on the earth's surface, typically containing water : the Indian Ocean basin. • the tract of country that is drained by a river and its tributaries or drains into a lake or sea : the Amazon basin | a drainage basin. • an enclosed area of water where vessels can be moored : a yacht basin. • Geology a circumscribed area within which the rock strata dip toward the center. DERIVATIVES basinful |-ˌfoŏl| noun ORIGIN Middle English : from Old French bacin, from medieval Latin bacinus, from bacca ‘water container,’ perhaps of Gaulish origin.
- Q:Why aren't wash basins outside toilet rooms?
- Like M M I try to open the door where fewer people will have handled it. But, I have to say, ladie's toilets are so busy there's generally someone on their way in and you can slip out before the door closes, hence you don't touch it at all.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average