Art Basin CNBA-4011/Round Bathroom Ceramic
Specifications of Art Basin CNBA-4011
Mounting on above
Brand Quality of Art Basin CNBA-4011
We are ceramics sanitary ware manufacturer,specialized in producing one piece toilet,two piece toilet,pedestal basin,art basin,wall-hung basin etc.
Mainly using good ceramic and the seat cover ,material is PP
We have a very strong QC team, they do strict quality control for each product to comfirm to supply products in high-quality.We also do the random check by ourself.
CE & ISO9001:2008
Characteristic of Art Basin CNBA-4011:
1.Smooth surface designed for providing no gap to contain adhered stain and ensuring easier cleaning
2.Showing fashion, nature and elegance
3.Of opal glass texture, durable in use and bringing everlasting high-quality enjoyment
Packaging & Delivery of Art Basin CNBA-4011
export standard carton box
within one month after received the deposit
- Q:Why bathroom wash basin for a long time, glazed yellow, fade?
- Hello, if it is a small part of the yellow, it may be the washbasin is patched, painted up. Also, I was selling ceramic wash basins.
- Q:Japanese baths long ago...HELP!?
- Yes, they were even used up until the 30s and 40s I believe as there are still some homes that have remnants of wooden wash basins that were used at that time. A friend of mine in Kyshu lives in such a house. They were located near a wood burning stove or hot spring and the hot water was poured directly into them through a pipe. I think you can even see them in museums.
- Q:how does a bidet work?
- Separate wash basins with a hot and cold running water faucet are available from major toilet and faucet manufacturers. These separate porcelain bathroom fixtures resemble a toilet or a urinal but are meant for washing. One sits over the basin and plugs the drain while filling the reservoir with cleansing water or doctor-prescribed cleansing and healing solutions. The bidet may be cleaned and sanitized between uses because of the faucet and built-in drain. This type of bidet may also be referred to as a sitz bath. Toilets may be purchased with a built-in bidet feature in the seat and draw on the water reservoir of the toilet to supply the bidet faucet. This allows the toilet user to cleanse with water instead of toilet paper, and some high-end models even dry the bottom of the user, thus eliminating the need for paper. A combination toilet/bidet may save space, whereas it may deny the user the full benefits of immersing or bathing the genitals and anus in a bath of warm, clean water, due to the communal and unsanitary nature of the toilet bowl.
- Q:A floor drain how to wash the cabinet wash basin combination cabinet
- A floor drain this time need to use the ground leakage three links, floor leakage must choose the quality of the better brands, such as Xingmang floor drain, first-line brand quality is better
- Q:Quickest way to wash underwear in morning daily..?
- Simpliest way is to fill the wash basin with warm water and some hand wash detergent and soak the underwear--keep them soaked for half an hour and then let the dirty water drain, fill with fresh water , for rinsing-Do it twice and they will come out clean-In the final rinse if U like fill the basin with warm water, add a little fabric conditioner and within minutes drain that water and rerinse them once
- Q:Is not the ancient palace princess who used the washbasin you? The The Know what this thing is the Supreme Please talk about the view?
- Not necessarily wash your face, the ancient distinction between the more stringent, like the wash of the wash
- Q:What is the washbasin placed in the bathroom?
- Next to the door
- Q:Home improvement, the bathroom floor drain, toilet and washbasin drainage pipe should be how to arrange the connection?
- Home improvement, the bathroom floor drain, toilet and washbasin drainage pipe should be how to arrange the connection?
Toilet toilet can not be used with the other two common, even if you are using a sinking bend is not OK, if it is rural self-built, you can wash your face and floor drain water pipes connected to the outdoor rain pipe, To enter the septic tank, the smell will turn up, so it must not be shared.
2. The kitchen has only one sink of sewer, the original decoration is the sink of the sewer and the roof of the rain riser connected. How should the sewer be arranged now? (Is the kitchen 2 meters from the bathroom and can connect with the toilet in the bathroom?)
The kitchen under the water pipe by the original way no problem, you do not even go to the bathroom, you can connect to the outdoor rain pipe, but in the water to do careful outdoor Yinjing.
- Q:What is the unit of measurement of the washbasin in the inventory pricing specification?
- The unit of measurement of the washbasin in the list valuation specification is:
- Q:My washer will wash the cloths but wont drain.?
- Couple of things it might be. Belt might have broke or come off spin motor. Pump might be bad or clogged. Check the drain hose it maybe crimped. If you are a DIY then Google the make and model number for the Service Manual. This will give you an idea of how to get to the parts. It may be simple (I had draining issues and it turned out it was a sock in the pump. removed the sock washer still running fine to this day.) Otherwise look for a second hand appliance shop, their service techs are allot less expensive than Sears. I'm guessing it is the belt. Easy fix.
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average