Basic Information of Our Basin:
2.Offer OEM service
4.Sigle hole or Three holes
Specification of Our Basin:
Pure acrylic solid surface/Composite acrylic solid surface/Quartz Stone
Matt or Gloosy
Round ,square, oval,bowl,vessel, rectangle, special shape
Common is white or off-white ,other color is also available
Various designs , welcome your design
Wash bowl,basin /sink, pedestal sink,countertop sink,cabinet basins,wall-hung sinks,freestanding basin,semi-counter sink
Above/Under Counter, freestanding, wall hung
Widely be used in kitchen, bathroom, hotel, shopping mall, laboratory, hospital and so on
20 Piece (1 piece for sample is available)
Plastic bag (printed with warning sticker) + Wooden box + Foam packing block + Wooden carton
Advantages of Our Basin:
1, complete, seamless: carved form acrylic
2, avaliable in various colors: black, white, gray, yellow, red, green, brown,etc
3, avaliable in different shapes: round, rectangle, oval, square, irregular
4. size: as per customers requirments
5, can be matched with cabinet or iron stand
6, durable, easy to polish and to clean, stain resistance
7, eco-friendly, no pollution to the envrionment
8,Surface available finished : Matt (1000grit without wax ) , Semigloss ( 1000grit with wax)
Hot-Selling Models of Our Basin:
Warehouse of basin:
- Q:What is the modern bathroom wash basin wash basin?
- U u do not also pot it
Take a shower or bath every day
- Q:if the titanic was unsinkable then how did they wash their hands?
- It was unsinkable, what about uneatable, unlovable...
- Q:What is the name of the drain pipe under the washbasin?
- That is the trap of water, from the water seal effect, in order to prevent negative pressure suction, sewage pouring, inside the water storage height to moderate.
- Q:Japanese baths long ago...HELP!?
- Yes, they were even used up until the 30s and 40s I believe as there are still some homes that have remnants of wooden wash basins that were used at that time. A friend of mine in Kyshu lives in such a house. They were located near a wood burning stove or hot spring and the hot water was poured directly into them through a pipe. I think you can even see them in museums.
- Q:Bathroom washbasin no hot water, how to do it?
- Due to special circumstances, and some wash basin is a longer pipe from the supervisor leads, this situation is there, some upstairs waterproof not done, the following owners to find property management, a few months has not yet resolved, These problems rely on their own, that is, according to legal procedures, but also their own to come forward, others can only be a proposal.
First to find neighbors coordination, and then open the replacement of water pipes on the line, but also not how much money, who money does not matter, neighbors to do a good job, to live in harmony, this little thing is not unreasonable, to understand each other The
- Q:why we are connecting wash basin connections through floor trap? tell me the corrct answers.?
- Because of the law's. Just because you see all that junk being washed into the catch basin's doesn,t mean its not used again. imagine recycling acid which has drained into a basin like it does in our rivers and oceans, it may make it thru the recycle process but it also becomes a part of our drinking water. Acid in your coffee,tea the water you boil your spaghetti in and who knows what else.Every living thing needs water to grow and stay alive. contamination kills and destroys.
- Q:our washing machine drains into a wash basin. there is a drain filter that keeps getting clogged with lint and
- You're right, you risk a serious clog if you leave off the filter. Is she also resistant to cleaning the dryer lint trap after every load? Because she will burn your house down. Anyway, maybe a compromise would be to install a bigger basin? Or you could take over the laundry duties yourself.
- Q:Bathroom wash basin outlet pvc can add s bend it?
- Can do their own in the washbasin under the water outlet (PVC) and the ground to do soft joints (use similar to the washing machine with water hose). Or the market bought to meet the specifications of the S-bend installation and sealant.
- Q:Why do you have two openings in the bottom of the washbasin
- It is used to breathable, you look at the faucet is not there to enter the hole? The middle of the basin has a mezzanine.
- Q:What is the length of the stretch tube below the wash basin?
- Appropriate like, no standard,
MAYFLOWER is a manufacturer of sanitary products including toilets, washbasins, bidets, mop tubs, squatting pans and wall urinals. Established in 1994, we are a large-scale manufacturer with factory and workshop facilities covering more than 30,000 square meters. Moreover, we utilize advanced imported production machinery and testing equipment in order to ensure high quality medium-to-high grade water saving sanitary ware.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||50,000-100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average